acraigl

quality posts: 188 Private Messages acraigl

VOTE! >>

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1006 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

acraigl wrote:

HA! I wonder how many other send up being great statements like that?

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

Narfcake

quality posts: 384 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

I should be seeing such an email tonight ... if UPS could make it to my house. The water main at the end of my street ruptured sometime last night, so I presume that it's presently all being dug up.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure between standard and premium options at shirt.woot? Read more about their differences here.

Like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!

- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

acraigl

quality posts: 188 Private Messages acraigl
Narfcake wrote:I should be seeing such an email tonight ... if UPS could make it to my house. The water main at the end of my street ruptured sometime last night, so I presume that it's presently all being dug up.

Do you have water to your home?

VOTE! >>

Narfcake

quality posts: 384 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

acraigl wrote:Do you have water to your home?

I didn't this morning.

There was the water in the tank for a flush and I keep a bucket under the tub spout to conserve the cold water in the lines, so I wasn't completely SOL, at least.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure between standard and premium options at shirt.woot? Read more about their differences here.

Like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!

- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.