WootBot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Who's the best Andrews Sister?
  • 27.7% - LaVerne Sophia 65
  • 29.4% - Patricia Marie 69
  • 43% - Maxene Angelyn 101
235 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

moles1138

quality posts: 46 Private Messages moles1138

Dooneese

terrendon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages terrendon

How old does WOOT think we are? Or do they think we are so worldly we know who these ladies are? Without looking them up online.

Why not ask us "Who was funnier, George Jessel, Henny Youngman or Professor Irwin Corey."

I love the polls, but sometimes I think they are sniffing glue when they think them up.

mg578

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mg578

I love the Andrews sisters! Although I do not agree with the results, they will forever hold a place in my heart.

terrendon wrote:How old does WOOT think we are? Or do they think we are so worldly we know who these ladies are? Without looking them up online.

Why not ask us "Who was funnier, George Jessel, Henny Youngman or Professor Irwin Corey."

I love the polls, but sometimes I think they are sniffing glue when they think them up.

Inatangle

quality posts: 129 Private Messages Inatangle
terrendon wrote:How old does WOOT think we are? Or do they think we are so worldly we know who these ladies are? Without looking them up online.

I have no idea who these people are.