WootBot


quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: What's the best shirt color?
  • 4.7% - White 29
  • 37.8% - Black 235
  • 17.2% - Blue 107
  • 4.7% - Red 29
  • 8.4% - Green 52
  • 1.3% - Yellow 8
  • 6.3% - Purple 39
  • 2.6% - Orange 16
  • 16.1% - Grey 100
  • 1.1% - Brown 7
622 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

Inatangle


quality posts: 129 Private Messages Inatangle

This is a tough choice for anyone who loves many different colors.

I finally picked one-- blue. But there are two shades of blue in the catalogue. I'm referring to the Royal Blue color.

I own Woot tees in all different colors, but I have a lot of black ones because so many shirt artists gravitate towards that color. Also have several navy tees, and they are so dark that they might as well be black.

eraisuithiel


quality posts: 0 Private Messages eraisuithiel

Pink. Pink is best.

ardubu


quality posts: 9 Private Messages ardubu

Black doesn't show spills as bad (blood).

Ah, the hell with it.

alohawoot1


quality posts: 0 Private Messages alohawoot1
Inatangle wrote:This is a tough choice for anyone who loves many different colors.

I finally picked one-- blue. But there are two shades of blue in the catalogue. I'm referring to the Royal Blue color.

I own Woot tees in all different colors, but I have a lot of black ones because so many shirt artists gravitate towards that color. Also have several navy tees, and they are so dark that they might as well be black.



Same here.

alohawoot1


quality posts: 0 Private Messages alohawoot1

Hate yellow t-shirts.

Calgaltoal


quality posts: 4 Private Messages Calgaltoal

Yellow is my favorite color, I could wear it everyday! Blue and pink rate highly, also. Nothing orange will ever clothe me, the worst color ever. I look horrible in black.

moles1138


quality posts: 46 Private Messages moles1138

GREEN!

mbspell


quality posts: 37 Private Messages mbspell

ok, well, I do like the green shirts I have, but there's no denying that black shirts are the best shirts.



originalamber


quality posts: 1 Private Messages originalamber

Although I could wear orange every day between Labour Day and Memorial Day, I went with blue.

What's up with the link for A is for 80's shirt? From both the email and the website it's using the link for beasties.

drewcroa


quality posts: 33 Private Messages drewcroa

Cream

theco2


quality posts: 139 Private Messages theco2
Calgaltoal wrote:Yellow is my favorite color, I could wear it everyday! Blue and pink rate highly, also. Nothing orange will ever clothe me, the worst color ever. I look horrible in black.

Send me all the orange shirts!

My favorite color for t-shirts is heather grey, because it hides the dog hair, the best.

Narfcake


quality posts: 384 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

I'm a bit surprised by the number of white shirt votes; they tend to be less popular when it comes to winning derbies.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure between standard and premium options at shirt.woot? Read more about their differences here.

Like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!

- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

Inatangle


quality posts: 129 Private Messages Inatangle
Narfcake wrote:I'm a bit surprised by the number of white shirt votes; they tend to be less popular when it comes to winning derbies.



I'm surprised there aren't more brown shirt votes. I have several brown Woot tees in my collection.

benjaminleebates


quality posts: 16 Private Messages benjaminleebates
Inatangle wrote:I'm surprised there aren't more brown shirt votes. I have several brown Woot tees in my collection.



Brown is my favorite and olive.
I just love natural and muted colors.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
Narfcake wrote:I'm a bit surprised by the number of white shirt votes; they tend to be less popular when it comes to winning derbies.



the word "derbies" mite be key. the poll didn't mention anything about derbies or shirts with designs on 'em or even sleeves. mabe wifebeaters look best in plain white!

mscrankypants


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mscrankypants

Asphalt!