a month ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 20% of Shirt Woots
Bottom 48% of all Woots
Woots Sold:

rasabi

quality posts: 45 Private Messages rasabi

Lincoln's penny portrait created by various Lincoln quotes:

Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. A house divided against itself cannot stand. Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us—that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion—that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain—that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom—and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth. You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time. Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt. Whatever you are, be a good one. Let us at all times remember that all American citizens are brothers of a common country, and should dwell together in the bonds of fraternal feeling. You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today. Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing. Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends? Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves. And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.