a month ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 38% of Shirt Woots
Top 28% of all Woots
Woots Sold:

Quality Posts

Inatangle

quality posts: 119 Private Messages Inatangle

Congratulations on your win, kg! A design fit for a king!

(A legendary one, that is... )

Narfcake

quality posts: 380 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure between standard and premium options at shirt.woot? Read more about their differences here.

Like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!

- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

kg07

quality posts: 8 Private Messages kg07

Aaargh...! thanks for all the votes and to inatangle and narfcake for comments and videos. I am very surprised to end up in the top three in this deby with so many outstanding entries! I hope this inspires a few people to dust off the old Betamax and watch the holy grail again!

acraigl

quality posts: 183 Private Messages acraigl

Congrats on a great design, kg07! And on a sweatshirt, too! I can't recall the last time they did that for a derby win.

Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

acraigl wrote:Congrats on a great design, kg07! And on a sweatshirt, too! I can't recall the last time they did that for a derby win.

Yesterday.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure between standard and premium options at shirt.woot? Read more about their differences here.

Like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!

acraigl

quality posts: 183 Private Messages acraigl
Narfcake wrote:Yesterday.

Well, yeah. But before that. :P

nigilquid

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nigilquid

I totally want this as a print so I can put it on my wall. Preferably on like a tapestry.

Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

acraigl wrote:Well, yeah. But before that. :P

AFAIK, this weekend is the first time a regular derby included additional product options.