Magic? Neigh.

Last Purchase:
10 days ago
Order Pace (rank):
Top 39% of Shirt Woots
Top 10% of all Woots
Woots Sold:

Quality Posts

• (7:00 AM, 3/14/2017) namzaps grumbles about ROY G BIV.

lordbowen

quality posts: 811 Private Messages lordbowen

So this shirt is an oxymoron?

ohikennedy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ohikennedy
lordbowen wrote:So this shirt is an oxymoron?

Well, yes, in the sense that a fundamentalist or dogmatist might say that they BELIEVE in something & won't consider any other argument or evidence.

But no, in the sense that I might say that I believe that science is an efficacious tool.

[BTW, I admire your splendid array of icons!]

ohikennedy

Ack, why are the totes so SMALL--the size of legal-size paper by 5" deep? The cotton seems weighty enough to handle a fair bit of weight. I'd pay more per tote, buy several & use them all the time for shopping if they were big enough to hold anything. :-(

namzaps

quality posts: 7 Private Messages namzaps

You lost me at the rainbow - remember ROY G BIV - at least go R Y B.

-JCH

Narfcake

quality posts: 377 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

namzaps wrote:You lost me at the rainbow - remember ROY G BIV - at least go R Y B.

When the design in context is a unicorn performing science, some leniency gets granted about the accuracy of the rainbow.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure between standard and American Apparel (AA) options at shirt.woot? Read more about their differences here.

Like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!

- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

ohikennedy

namzaps wrote:You lost me at the rainbow - remember ROY G BIV - at least go R Y B.

Ahhhhh. That's why it bothered me....

acraigl

quality posts: 181 Private Messages acraigl

This shirt doesn't make any sense. Everyone knows Unicorns have perfect eyesight. :P
Congrats on the print!

gitchwendy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gitchwendy
Narfcake wrote:When the design in context is a unicorn performing science, some leniency gets granted about the accuracy of the rainbow.

Shall we consider it an alternative rainbow?

Narfcake

quality posts: 377 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

acraigl wrote:This shirt doesn't make any sense. Everyone knows Unicorns have perfect eyesight. :P
Congrats on the print!

Good eyesight, great eating habits, always nice, never has an attitude, and a provider of candy and cupcakes.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure between standard and American Apparel (AA) options at shirt.woot? Read more about their differences here.

Like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!

- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

krampster

quality posts: 0 Private Messages krampster

I just came here for pi...

Inatangle

quality posts: 115 Private Messages Inatangle
Narfcake wrote:When the design in context is a unicorn performing science, some leniency gets granted about the accuracy of the rainbow.

I suppose you are right, but RYB is so purty....

rasabi

quality posts: 45 Private Messages rasabi

Thank you for the print, woot! The magic is in you! Though the peer reviews on those results are still pending.

femetal

quality posts: 0 Private Messages femetal

That's what saved me from buying a second "I believe in science" shirt just because I like unicorns, though. #TooManyTShirts