WootBot


quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

The Dark Side and the Pride of the Federation

Last Purchase:
7 days ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 37% of Shirt Woots
Top 30% of all Woots
Woots Sold:
879



Quality Posts


lonelypond


quality posts: 667 Private Messages lonelypond

Rolling on the floor...laughing, since I'm not wearing a red shirt ; ) Primo sci-pop mashup here.

thatrobert


quality posts: 49 Private Messages thatrobert

Thanks for the print, Woot! I was shooting for coming in 2nd but with my aim...


lordbowen


quality posts: 837 Private Messages lordbowen

Never wearing a red shirt again.




yazmoq


quality posts: 18 Private Messages yazmoq

Congrats mate!

Inatangle


quality posts: 130 Private Messages Inatangle

Congratulations, Robert, and happy St. Patrick's day!

normanack


quality posts: 1 Private Messages normanack

My dog is sick so I am sad and then along comes this shirt and gives a lift to my day. Artist dude, you have done good. Thank you!

jhudiddy08


quality posts: 4 Private Messages jhudiddy08

No American Apparel in XL/XXL? Me has a sad.

rglee129


quality posts: 30 Private Messages rglee129

Perfect timing the way the joke reads. Excellent work man!

jcerwinske


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jcerwinske

Great concept, but the text ruins it. Explaining a joke, ruins a joke.

thatrobert


quality posts: 49 Private Messages thatrobert
jcerwinske wrote:Great concept, but the text ruins it. Explaining a joke, ruins a joke.



I considered that. Without the text, it could easily be interpreted that the Red Shirt was shot in the head...

jennkaotic


quality posts: 16 Private Messages jennkaotic

BEST Mashup I have seen in several years... Oh! Mr. Goodbar!>>> Now I have to arm wrestle my husband to determine who can buy this... DARN IT

mcobutte


quality posts: 18 Private Messages mcobutte

Are they sure, that Elmer Fudd was not cloned as the Stormtrooper, he never could hit anyone!

nmtschaenn


quality posts: 6 Private Messages nmtschaenn
thatrobert wrote:I considered that. Without the text, it could easily be interpreted that the Red Shirt was shot in the head...



Could have said "but I missed" and left out the dead person seeming to say I died anyway. That's what ruins it.

jerschrank


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jerschrank
nmtschaenn wrote:Could have said "but I missed" and left out the dead person seeming to say I died anyway. That's what ruins it.



I think the Trekkie actor having to explain makes it better! Just sayin'!

katjim00


quality posts: 7 Private Messages katjim00
jhudiddy08 wrote:No American Apparel in XL/XXL? Me has a sad.



I haven't purchased either because of this..... Today's shirt is on Slate as well and it's available in AA XL & XXL. Why not this one????

kelzby


quality posts: 1 Private Messages kelzby

Usually I ponder about getting a shirt (not that I am poor) but I really want to make sure I really like it. But this shirt, was an insta-buy. I saw it, had to have it. Love it!

thatrobert


quality posts: 49 Private Messages thatrobert
katjim00 wrote:I haven't purchased either because of this..... Today's shirt is on Slate as well and it's available in AA XL & XXL. Why not this one????



I had the same problem. What's up, Woot?

TaylorSwiftsHaircut


quality posts: 33 Private Messages TaylorSwiftsHaircut

Staff

thatrobert wrote:I had the same problem. What's up, Woot?



I've asked the team. We'll see what's up.

smatchimo


quality posts: 0 Private Messages smatchimo

without text it could be interpreted he was shot in head? hes talking after he's dead, i think logic is out the window at this point.

jennkaotic


quality posts: 16 Private Messages jennkaotic

Why can I buy other shirts of the same color in the top 20 in the same color in size Mens XL American Apparel but I can't buy this one?

Darn it I have been wanting this since the day it debuted....

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 1006 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

jennkaotic wrote:Why can I buy other shirts of the same color in the top 20 in the same color in size Mens XL American Apparel but I can't buy this one?

Darn it I have been wanting this since the day it debuted....


I'm told it's more of an error with the others than this one. We're out of that size.


To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

cainemarko


quality posts: 2 Private Messages cainemarko

So "THAT" explains the season finale of The Walking Dead...

thatrobert


quality posts: 49 Private Messages thatrobert
ThunderThighs wrote:I'm told it's more of an error with the others than this one. We're out of that size.



Now that we're on Bella, when will all the sizes be available again?