WootBot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Comments for individual derby entries are placed in this thread.

Wheels03

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Wheels03

What's the protocol if one of my designs from 2016 is missing from the entry list?

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/outer-rim-arch-design

benjaminleebates

quality posts: 16 Private Messages benjaminleebates
Wheels03 wrote:What's the protocol if one of my designs from 2016 is missing from the entry list?

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/outer-rim-arch-design

Did it win a derby? Or just get printed? This is for derby winners; primary and secondary derbies.

Wheels03

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Wheels03
benjaminleebates wrote:Did it win a derby? Or just get printed? This is for derby winners; primary and secondary derbies.

It was printed for Derby #565: Back To Class

Outer Rim Arch & Design

benjaminleebates

Wheels03 wrote:It was printed for Derby #565: Back To Class

Outer Rim Arch & Design

Now I am confused, because some of mine are in, that did not win, just got printed. So I don't know how it works. My winners are in (except for my purples) and a few of my side sales shirts.

Narfcake

quality posts: 380 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

Can the default sort order be set to random? Sort by vote = no fair chance for those lower in the page already.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure between standard and premium options at shirt.woot? Read more about their differences here.

Like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!

- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

Inatangle

quality posts: 119 Private Messages Inatangle
Narfcake wrote:Can the default sort order be set to random? Sort by vote = no fair chance for those lower in the page already.

I just put all of them in Date order and have started at the very bottom. That's a fair way to do it, imo.

But I'm confused about something also. I just voted for a shirt that I happen to be wearing right now. I thought it would be fun to put a comment on the shirt mentioning that fact.

I clicked on the shirt and got the bigger picture of the design. but when I clicked again to comment, I got the message:

"Yikes! There's been a Server Error." Can anyone explain this?

EDIT: I just tried to comment on another shirt at random, to see if the same thing would happen. I was instructed to "Sign In" even though I'm already signed in. Then I got the "Server Error" message again.

I'm not going to do any more voting until this gets fixed or explained.

Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

benjaminleebates wrote:Now I am confused, because some of mine are in, that did not win, just got printed. ...

I'm confused too, as I see some HM prints here but some not, like @Yazmoq's Off to the Mewn, which was printed in February 2016.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure between standard and premium options at shirt.woot? Read more about their differences here.

Like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 53 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
benjaminleebates wrote:Now I am confused, because some of mine are in, that did not win, just got printed. So I don't know how it works. My winners are in (except for my purples) and a few of my side sales shirts.

I have derby winners not included, but daily and other catalog designs are in there.

simic

quality posts: 14 Private Messages simic
fishbiscuit5 wrote:I have derby winners not included, but daily and other catalog designs are in there.

Yeah, it is a weird selection of designs.

TaylorSwiftsHaircut

quality posts: 31 Private Messages TaylorSwiftsHaircut

Staff

Hey guys,

Just letting you know- I'm looking into your questions about this derby. I've emailed the key folks, and I'll let you know what I find out.

simic

quality posts: 14 Private Messages simic

When does the next Derby begin?

Inatangle

TaylorSwiftsHaircut wrote:Hey guys,

Just letting you know- I'm looking into your questions about this derby. I've emailed the key folks, and I'll let you know what I find out.

Thank you for letting us know! I'll check back in again tomorrow.

acraigl

quality posts: 183 Private Messages acraigl
simic wrote:When does the next Derby begin?

I'm assuming Thursday, but a good question.

mcobutte

quality posts: 18 Private Messages mcobutte

Gremlin cats are hacking this derby, causing all the problems, including not submitting an earlier post

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1

1. russian interference
2. voter fraud
3. i never knew about the woot electoral college before

transformingegg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages transformingegg

Rejected in a derby I didn't even submit to! That's a first!

mcobutte

quality posts: 18 Private Messages mcobutte

those cats again, they want only cat tees trans

Inatangle

acraigl wrote:I'm assuming Thursday, but a good question.

I hope we have longer than Thursday--- I'm still holding out on doing any more voting until I find out the answers to my questions (higher up on this thread) and other people's also. Even if I wasn't waiting for some answers, I could use more time to vote.

(By the way, I had to log in yet again just to be able to reply to your statement about Thursdays, acraig. Happily, I didn't get the "Server Error" message, but that's still happening to me when I try to comment on Derby entries. I checked.)

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 991 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

So, you've probably figured out that commenting is still borked. We're not sure why. Devs are still looking into it.

*** Play TT's Clue - Thursdays at 3PM CT ***
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

acraigl

Any word on how long this derby will run? Does the bag derby launch tomorrow at noon as normal or is it pushed out since this one got a late start?

acraigl

acraigl wrote:Any word on how long this derby will run? Does the bag derby launch tomorrow at noon as normal or is it pushed out since this one got a late start?

An email from shirt.woot just confirmed that this derby ends at the normal scheduled Thursday noon time-frame.

Getting ready to see a lot of shirtbags.

benjaminleebates

acraigl wrote:An email from shirt.woot just confirmed that this derby ends at the normal scheduled Thursday noon time-frame.

Dirty shirt bags? Shirty dirt bags? Shoddy shirty bags of crap? We need a sticker derby!

Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

40 catshirts voted -- less than 50% of total votes cast.

acraigl

benjaminleebates wrote:Dirty shirt bags? Shirty dirt bags? Shoddy shirty bags of crap? We need a sticker derby!

Shirt yeah!

Inatangle

acraigl wrote:An email from shirt.woot just confirmed that this derby ends at the normal scheduled Thursday noon time-frame.

Well I, for one, am very disappointed.

This Derby did not even start on time. I figured that at least they would run this Derby over one weekend. Weekends are when I do most of my voting--- and there are a lot of shirts to consider.

According to some of the shirt artists, there are qualified entries missing. And you still cannot comment on any of the entries because the "Server Error" message is still popping up each time you try.

Is Shirt Woot that hard up for new shirt bag designs?

If this Derby must end in 19 hours, it would at least be nice to have an explanation as to why!

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
Inatangle wrote:Well I, for one, am very disappointed.

This Derby did not even start on time. I figured that at least they would run this Derby over one weekend. Weekends are when I do most of my voting--- and there are a lot of shirts to consider.

According to some of the shirt artists, there are qualified entries missing. And you still cannot comment on any of the entries because the "Server Error" message is still popping up each time you try.

Is Shirt Woot that hard up for new shirt bag designs?

If this Derby must end in 19 hours, it would at least be nice to have an explanation as to why!

i wonder how much of their bizness is "new" designs vs. the catalog. if it's mostly catalog, it mite not matter so much to woot who wins as long as some1 wins and people keep coming back to order from the catalog.

neetypeety

quality posts: 0 Private Messages neetypeety

I used to write 5318008