Inatangle

quality posts: 130 Private Messages Inatangle

Warmer, milder days are ahead for most of us. I'm gravitating towards wearing lighter milder colors. I wear Woot tee shirts 95 percent of my waking hours. And lo and behold, 90 percent of my Woot Tees are black, navy, or brown.

A Derby spotlighting pink, lemon, baby blue, silver, white, and maybe even (gasp!) cream tees, would be an inspiration to me and other tee shirt buyers. Not to mention that such a Derby would free many shirt artists from the tyranny of feeling that they have to design on a dark color in order to get a print.

How about it?

(Yes I know we just had a Spring Derby. I bought one shirt, and reluctantly passed on 2 fine designs because they were on dark blanks.)

Narfcake

quality posts: 384 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

Totally agree with you, but ...

Inatangle wrote:... maybe even (gasp!) cream tees, ...

... is probably not going to happen. All cream/creme are out of print now.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure between standard and premium options at shirt.woot? Read more about their differences here.

Like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!

- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

TaylorSwiftsHaircut

quality posts: 33 Private Messages TaylorSwiftsHaircut

Staff

Inatangle wrote:Warmer, milder days are ahead for most of us. I'm gravitating towards wearing lighter milder colors. I wear Woot tee shirts 95 percent of my waking hours. And lo and behold, 90 of my Woot Tees are black, navy, or brown.

A Derby spotlighting pink, lemon, baby blue, silver, white, and maybe even (gasp!) cream tees, would be an inspiration to me and other tee shirt buyers. Not to mention that such a Derby would free many shirt artists from the tyranny of feeling that they have to design on a dark color in order to get a print.

How about it?

(Yes I know we just had a Spring Derby. I bought one shirt, and reluctantly passed on 2 fine designs because they were on dark blanks.)

Personally, I really like this idea. I'm going to pass it on the the shirt crew and see what happens.

Inatangle

Hey, thanks for passing the idea on! I hope the shirt crew agrees.

Inatangle

Narfcake wrote:Totally agree with you, but ...

... is probably not going to happen. All cream/creme are out of print now.

Yes, I see what you mean. Maybe creams will be resurrected for a side sale sometime. I see a lot of nice prints there... and I actually have one that my daughter got me a few years ago for a birthday present.

Inatangle

TaylorSwiftsHaircut wrote:Personally, I really like this idea. I'm going to pass it on the the shirt crew and see what happens.

Is there any word yet on the possibility of a "Spotlight on Pastels" Derby? I'm still dreaming of buying lots of new pastel tees...