WootBot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: What's up with you?
  • 81.5% - Not much. 282
  • 18.5% - Actually, since you asked... 64
346 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

ardubu

quality posts: 9 Private Messages ardubu

1, Pay Taxes.
2, Paint House.
3, Vacation.

Ah, the hell with it.

Calgaltoal

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Calgaltoal

Five and a half weeks to work, I am going to retire and be on a permanent vacation!

cm20158

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cm20158

Had to mow over the weekend. That's starting for another summer.
New roof later this spring.

gizmovision

quality posts: 1 Private Messages gizmovision

Just came back from Orlando Florida, OCCC Star Wars Celebration! I slept the past 2 days to recover from 2 nights of sleep over in the convention! and queueing up for panels and discussions! the fans and guests were great! As for ReedPOP and Topps they could burn in hell fire forever!

PocketBrain

quality posts: 61 Private Messages PocketBrain
gizmovision wrote:Just came back from Orlando Florida, OCCC Star Wars Celebration! I slept the past 2 days to recover from 2 nights of sleep over in the convention! and queueing up for panels and discussions! the fans and guests were great! As for ReedPOP and Topps they could burn in hell fire forever!

Ahsoka lives!

Thanks to up-to-the-minute tracking, I don't track my package so much as stalk it.

roadlizard7

quality posts: 1 Private Messages roadlizard7

Getting a new job tomorrow!!! Not bad for a 67 yr. old.

maraich

quality posts: 3 Private Messages maraich

Had three trees delivered - three spruce and three aspens. Now digging holes and getting everyone planted. Hope they enjoy their new home.

originalamber

quality posts: 1 Private Messages originalamber

It's 05:30 and I'm awake. I'm dead tired until I turn off the light and cover up.

jegandy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jegandy
Calgaltoal wrote:Five and a half weeks to work, I am going to retire and be on a permanent vacation!

Listen: I used to love what I did on my job. It was fun for me. I didn't just go there so they would give me money. I got to do it for 40 years. On some days off, I would be so bored and useless feeling, I would just drive in and work, off-the-clock, for free. I'm glad I wasn't under a union's control...they probably would have fined me!
Eventually I was laid-off. "NOT BECAUSE OF YOUR AGE" they said. (Yeah, right.) Even though I had the 2nd highest employee evaluation score out of the twelve of us.
Now I sit home, and the hours crawl by. I felt I used to really be somebody. It's not a vacation. It's house arrest.
I hope it's not like that for you.

jegandy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jegandy
roadlizard7 wrote:Getting a new job tomorrow!!! Not bad for a 67 yr. old.

God Bless!!!