Last Purchase:
an hour ago
Order Pace (rank):
Top 49% of Shirt Woots
Top 17% of all Woots
Woots Sold:

acraigl

quality posts: 183 Private Messages acraigl

There's no monopoly on nostalgia. Thanks for the print woot.

Inatangle

quality posts: 119 Private Messages Inatangle

Sigh... When I played Monopoly with my friends, we all wanted to get the terrier dog. If I couldn't get the dog, the thimble was my second choice. I liked it a lot because it stayed upright and never fell over!

The one consolation for the thimble lovers is that at least you could use a real thimble as a game piece. Thanks for the memories, Acraig!

boidies

quality posts: 0 Private Messages boidies

I was going to order a shirt for a last minute gift, but the 2-day shipping estimates that it will arrive in 10 days...

Narfcake

quality posts: 380 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

boidies wrote:I was going to order a shirt for a last minute gift, but the 2-day shipping estimates that it will arrive in 10 days...

I'm not staff, so this is only based on my personal experience, but the estimates are factoring worst-case scenario. As shirts are printed to order, they allot up to 7 days for that, depending on print demand and work schedules.

Most of the time, it has not taken that long. I've had shirt orders placed after midnight (when it rolls over) print and ship that afternoon on the same day.
-----
ETA: My last six shirt.woot orders were printed and shipped within one day and delivered via standard shipping within the next 4-6 days.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure between standard and premium options at shirt.woot? Read more about their differences here.

Like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!

- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 991 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

boidies wrote:I was going to order a shirt for a last minute gift, but the 2-day shipping estimates that it will arrive in 10 days...

These are printed to order so there's time to get them printed.

*** Play TT's Clue - Thursdays at 3PM CT ***
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

acraigl

quality posts: 183 Private Messages acraigl

FWIW, I ordered mine 2-day on Wednesday, and it will be here Monday (in PA).

SmackOfHotHamWater

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SmackOfHotHamWater

My world would have been shaken had they 86'ed the top hat. I would have waved my angry fist to the heavens and cursed a vengeful manifesto and meekly returned to the game, likely settling for the dog or thimble.