Bohsky

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Bohsky

Dear Woot Staff!

I've got several my t-shirts published, so I have several coupon codes. They are all the same (ArtistCompShirt: $20 off and free standard shipping). Is it possible to aggregate several of them into one big coupon? So I have for example not 3 coupons $20 off, but one $60 off.
I am asking this because I want to buy a canvas and want to use my coupons on it.

Sincerely,

Bohsky

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 991 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

I don't have any way to test it but I think you can add 2 coupons? I thought we updated our system for that but it could just be to accommodate our free shipping method which uses a coupon.

As to combining coupons, that would be a question for CS. My guess is no but what do I know?

*** Play TT's Clue - Thursdays at 3PM CT ***
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

Narfcake

quality posts: 380 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

From winning a guess-the-theme a while back, it was not possible to use the same code more than once (aka stack) in the same checkout. Each shirt ended up being a separate checkout.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure between standard and premium options at shirt.woot? Read more about their differences here.

Like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!

- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

Bohsky

ThunderThighs wrote:
As to combining coupons, that would be a question for CS. My guess is no but what do I know?

Thanks, I'll contact CS.

Bohsky

Narfcake wrote:From winning a guess-the-theme a while back, it was not possible to use the same code more than once (aka stack) in the same checkout. Each shirt ended up being a separate checkout.

Yep, Narfcake is right. System just says that this coupon was already applied.