WootBot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Would you rather be able to turn invisible or fly?
  • 47.8% - Turn Invisible! 218
  • 52.2% - Fly! 238
456 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

Discord

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Discord

If you were invisible the lens, iris and retina of your eye would be invisible. Therefor you would be blind. Not so great now, eh?

Marcusx70

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Marcusx70

I'll believe I choose fly.
I'll believe I can touch the sky.
I dream about it every night and day.
Spread my wings and fly away
I believe I can soar.
See me running through that open door.
I believe I choose fly.....

cainemarko

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cainemarko

I answered this in the Big Bird V. Barney question. Invisible is always more dangerous. No one EVER sees Mr. Snuffleupagus coming!

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 86 Private Messages daveinwarshington

Fly.

The ultimate cool thing you could do.

Why would I care about standing around invisible?

ardubu

quality posts: 9 Private Messages ardubu

Invisable. As long as I can wear or carry anything I want. Like a backpack and visit a bank.
The vison thing - no problem. Light is being diverted around you - not through you. Military is working on this form of stealth.

If I have to be naked - forget it.
I'll FLY.

Ah, the hell with it.

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
ardubu wrote:Invisable. As long as I can wear or carry anything I want. Like a backpack and visit a bank.
The vison thing - no problem. Light is being diverted around you - not through you. Military is working on this form of stealth.

If I have to be naked - forget it.
I'll FLY.

what if you have to be nekkid to fly?

Inatangle

quality posts: 127 Private Messages Inatangle

Although both options are tempting, flying wins out for me. In fact, I choose to be A fly. A fly on the wall, as it were. Then I can fly wherever I want to and not be noticed by anybody. (Yep, I know that I'd have to watch out for hungry spiders, birds, etc.)

I find it interesting that nobody has spoken up for the Invisible option yet. Or maybe they have... but their comments are invisible...

mostundudelike

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mostundudelike
Discord wrote:If you were invisible the lens, iris and retina of your eye would be invisible. Therefor you would be blind. Not so great now, eh?

Yeah, but they don't say; What if you could only fly at walking speed?

mostundudelike

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mostundudelike
mostundudelike wrote:Yeah, but they don't say; What if you could only fly at walking speed?

AND keep in mind that our calorie burn comes mostly from walking.So now are we not only floating like a balloon, we're largely shaped like one as well.

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
mostundudelike wrote:AND keep in mind that our calorie burn comes mostly from walking.So now are we not only floating like a balloon, we're largely shaped like one as well.

this would be no different than my current state.