WootBot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: When are you going to clean your room?
  • 17.3% - Right now, jeeze... 59
  • 82.7% - I SAID TOMORROW DAD 283
342 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

Calgaltoal

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Calgaltoal

Did it yesterday!

ardubu

quality posts: 9 Private Messages ardubu

Did it today!

Ah, the hell with it.

jcbroyes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jcbroyes

Off topic here...
Why aren't there more Stargate T-shirts? There are only 2 when I search by subject, and 1 of them is a compilation of Sci-fi shows/movies.
I love my Star Wars, Star Trek, Firefly, and Doctor Who shirts - but I would like some Stargate shirts.
Geesch, Firefly didn't even last an entire season and has more shirts on WOOT than Stargate does. SG1 ran 10 seasons. (It was my favorite of the 3 series.)

cainemarko

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cainemarko
jcbroyes wrote:Off topic here...
Why aren't there more Stargate T-shirts?
Geesch, Firefly didn't even last an entire season and has more shirts on WOOT than Stargate does. SG1 ran 10 seasons.

I believe the answer you're looking for is quality over quantity.

netprophet1976

quality posts: 1 Private Messages netprophet1976
jcbroyes wrote:Off topic here...
Why aren't there more Stargate T-shirts? There are only 2 when I search by subject, and 1 of them is a compilation of Sci-fi shows/movies.
I love my Star Wars, Star Trek, Firefly, and Doctor Who shirts - but I would like some Stargate shirts.
Geesch, Firefly didn't even last an entire season and has more shirts on WOOT than Stargate does. SG1 ran 10 seasons. (It was my favorite of the 3 series.)

The solution is simple, design one.

jcbroyes

netprophet1976 wrote:The solution is simple, design one.

I'm not talented enough to transfer my ideas to paper. My sister is the artist in the family.
But I would love one based on the 200th SG-1 episode with the cast decked out ala "Wizard of Oz" with the Stargate in the background.
There are many other possibilities--like when Samantha Carter tells Jack O'Neill that she is stuck on an ice planet with "MacGyver"...Jack is played by the same actor who played MacGyver in the original series. Or one with Teal'c simply saying "Indeed" & cocking his eyebrow, as he so often did in the series.

jcbroyes

And while I'm at it, what about Farscape ? (that was a good show)

And if you really want to do something "out there", what about The Lexx ? (that was sick & silly at the same time)