6 days ago
Order Pace (rank):
Top 41% of Shirt Woots
Top 12% of all Woots
Woots Sold:

Quality Posts

Inatangle

quality posts: 127 Private Messages Inatangle

Well, we all know the winner of this contest! (I mean the one depicted on the shirt...!)

A very vibrant design with an imminent punchline! Congratulations, on your Derby win, Patrick!

acraigl

quality posts: 185 Private Messages acraigl

Last one in is fossil fuel!

VOTE! >>

msj11

quality posts: 4 Private Messages msj11

I predict that this shirt will achieve a meteoric rise in the top 20.

Inatangle

I'm posting here to report a glitch.

If I didn't know my way around Shirt Woot fairly well, I would think that "Science Always Wins" was still the featured shirt of the day, other than the new pricing.

At this point in time, when you mouse over the top word "Shirt" in the green tool bar, "Science always Wins" is the shirt that you see.

This shirt, Cannon Ball Contest, does show up properly in the box at the bottom of the page.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1006 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Inatangle wrote:I'm posting here to report a glitch.

If I didn't know my way around Shirt Woot fairly well, I would think that "Science Always Wins" was still the featured shirt of the day, other than the new pricing.

At this point in time, when you mouse over the top word "Shirt" in the green tool bar, "Science always Wins" is the shirt that you see.

This shirt, Cannon Ball Contest, does show up properly in the box at the bottom of the page.

I'm seeing Cannon Ball in the upper navigation bar in both FF & Chrome.

Clear out your temps/cache?

On vacation until 6/3. I will not answer private messages.
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

Inatangle

ThunderThighs wrote:I'm seeing Cannon Ball in the upper navigation bar in both FF & Chrome.

Clear out your temps/cache?

Oh golly... my computer is the glitch?

I use chrome. I don't exactly know how to clear my temps/cache, but my husband says he thinks he knows what you mean. Between him and I we'll give it a try.

(Now the 3rd place Derby winner is showing on the bottom of my screen, but "Science Always Wins" is still on top! I guess it is determined to win... lol )

sarahat

quality posts: 7 Private Messages sarahat

It's not just you.....this shirt was showing in my drop-down again today, until I clicked on it, and now the dropdown is "Death Awaits You".

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1006 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

sarahat wrote:It's not just you.....this shirt was showing in my drop-down again today, until I clicked on it, and now the dropdown is "Death Awaits You".

I'm still not able to recreate it. If you haven't refreshed the page since the new sale launched, you're going to see the previous day's sale.

On vacation until 6/3. I will not answer private messages.
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

Inatangle

sarahat wrote:It's not just you.....this shirt was showing in my drop-down again today, until I clicked on it, and now the dropdown is "Death Awaits You".

ThunderThighs wrote:I'm still not able to recreate it. If you haven't refreshed the page since the new sale launched, you're going to see the previous day's sale.

I tried logging out and back in again. "Science Always Wins" is still the one showing on the upper tool bar---unless I'm on a Woot other than Shirt Woot. Then it is correct.

Shirt Woot is the only place where "Science" is stuck.