Last Purchase:
2 hours ago
Order Pace (rank):
Top 50% of Shirt Woots
Top 17% of all Woots
Woots Sold:

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 56 Private Messages fishbiscuit5

One of my shirts is sold out. I can't comment on it so I'll leave it here. Thanks for the help!

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/declare-your-independence-remix-slate-1

evilqn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages evilqn

Greatest country in the USA? What does that mean?

Albanychick33

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Albanychick33

Greatest country in the USA?!? What does that even mean?!? The USA is ONE country and that's America, that's what USA means, United States of America. This is a stupid thing and it suggests that more than one country makes up the USA.

auguts7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages auguts7

Sorry Woot, but this shirt is wrong. Please do not contribute to the dumbing down of the United States. America is made up of two continents - North America (including Central America) and South America. The United States is a country located within North America. Also, btw, everyone living on the two continents are all technically Americans. The shirt should read "USA, The greatest country in America."

auguts7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages auguts7
Albanychick33 wrote:Greatest country in the USA?!? What does that even mean?!? The USA is ONE country and that's America, that's what USA means, United States of America. This is a stupid thing and it suggests that more than one country makes up the USA.

America is the name of the continental group. The United States is located in North America. There are several countries located in North America - Canada, The United States, and Mexico are just 3 of about 23 countries (this is because Central America and surrounding islands are included).

cppgreenman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cppgreenman

It's a joke people can't we all just laugh that is what woot is all about. Please no more geography lessons.

stengelj

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stengelj

This shirt is hilarious. I'm in for 1. I just wish it said 'merica; then it would be perfect.