Top 10% of all Woots
Woots Sold:

Quality Posts

simic

quality posts: 15 Private Messages simic

Most deserved 1st place winner ever!

lstaff

quality posts: 290 Private Messages lstaff

The brilliance in this design astounds me! Who can think of these things?!?!??!!
Fantastic shirt!!

bitman

quality posts: 21 Private Messages bitman

Someone needs to post a pic of their dog wearing this shirt, preferably while playing on a cellphone.

gertiestn

quality posts: 68 Private Messages gertiestn

What a hoot!

TooBah

quality posts: 4 Private Messages TooBah

Well, at least he's winning...

acraigl

quality posts: 188 Private Messages acraigl

Talk about checking all the boxes...
Humor, execution, nostalgia, style and broad appeal. There was no question this deserved first place, congrats. Thinking this one will be hanging around in the top 20 for a while.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 283 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Great work maestro.

PapaMidnight

quality posts: 8 Private Messages PapaMidnight

Formerly: 8 years bag-of-crapless. Streak Broken on Day 1 of Year 9.

lowkey88

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lowkey88

Canvass/poster version please and thank you

idontkn1

quality posts: 10 Private Messages idontkn1

It's a brilliant shirt. Complemented by a write up that is the greatest one I've read in the 10 years of coming to this site. Well played anonymous copy writer. Top notch top notch.

jonelin

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jonelin

It's actually kinda sad, if you think about it. What happened to his friends? *sad panda*

ScottL

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ScottL

DAMMIT woot add tall sizes or I will buy one of these and hang around Whole Foods with my belly hanging out!

TaylorSwiftsHaircut

quality posts: 33 Private Messages TaylorSwiftsHaircut

Staff

idontkn1 wrote:It's a brilliant shirt. Complemented by a write up that is the greatest one I've read in the 10 years of coming to this site. Well played anonymous copy writer. Top notch top notch.

Hey thanks. I'm the copy writer for this event, and your kind words mean a lot to me. We aren't ever really sure if people read our write-ups or not, so I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it. <3

falcore91

quality posts: 0 Private Messages falcore91
TaylorSwiftsHaircut wrote:Hey thanks. I'm the copy writer for this event, and your kind words mean a lot to me. We aren't ever really sure if people read our write-ups or not, so I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it. <3

I second the comment that it is a brilliant write-up. I also want to express that you are a terrible person for the sadness of it, in the same way that the writers of Futurama are terrible people for the writing of "Jurassic Bark".

To be clear, that is one of the highest compliments I can imagine giving someone.

rglee129

quality posts: 30 Private Messages rglee129

Thanks for all the positive comments, everyone, and I'm glad the writer got props, too. Pleasantly surprised this design had such a strong reaction in the derby and here. Maybe we all need to get out more (as I type on my computer).

Thanks again! Sorry my comment skills aren't as good as my t-shirt designing ones!

rglee129

quality posts: 30 Private Messages rglee129
falcore91 wrote:I second the comment that it is a brilliant write-up. I also want to express that you are a terrible person for the sadness of it, in the same way that the writers of Futurama are terrible people for the writing of "Jurassic Bark".

To be clear, that is one of the highest compliments I can imagine giving someone.

Not sure if anyone really revisits the comments, but if Falcore does...

@Falcore- I forgot which episode Jurassic Bark was so I went back and looked it up. Yikes- that's high praise indeed. Great, heart wrenching episode.