Ziploc bag Ice Cream
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 1/2 cup Whole Milk or half and half (low-fat will work if you are trying to behave, but its ice cream, so I say indulge!)
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon Flavoring (vanilla, chocolate syrup, strawberry syrup, butterscotch, lemon extract, etc.)
- 6 Tablespoons salt (Rock Salt is best, but table salt is ok too)
- 1 Pint-size Ziploc bag
- 1 Gallon-size Ziploc bag
- Fill the gallon-size bag halfway with ice and add the rock salt.
- Put the milk or half and half, sugar and flavoring into the small bag and seal.
- Put the small bag inside the large bag and seal.
- Shake the large bag until you have ice cream (5 - 8 minutes).
You could also try freezing Qwerty's jello or fruit juice or what ever else you feel like freezing. Try a Gravy Sundae with your Thanksgiving leftovers