Back to Amazon.com

enville

quality posts: 3 Private Messages enville

we played cubby bunny just last week at youth group, and we had two kids who could take down that rabbit. Without the canabalistic overtones however.

btw, regular marshmallows don't age well like the peeps.

some of them tried again last night with the leftovers and all we got were broken teeth and explosions like puff-ball mushrooms. It looks like someone was cleaning erasers in the youth room now.

sophiecabra

quality posts: 26 Private Messages sophiecabra

Why the hell has woot put my ex-girlfriend on a shirt?

RMSimpson12

quality posts: 0 Private Messages RMSimpson12

Hmm, what are my chances of not giving Woot! the extra 5 bucks for shipping and still getting it by Easter?

seshwo

RaveDroid

quality posts: 15 Private Messages RaveDroid

This shirt tells the world: “I’ll be the fattest bunny in the Easter Parade.”

Hence, "Fluffy Bunny."

If you can read this, yourᅠbrowser'sᅠCompatibilityᅠsettings
areᅠconfiguredᅠcorrectly.ᅠᅠツ

pettmybunny

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pettmybunny

Ahhhh Woot, how you make me laugh. I debated all of 60 seconds before deciding to get this shirt, and only another 5 minutes before ponying up the extra $5 for the shipping so I can wear it on Easter. Receiving this on Tuesday might let me wear it twice this week and twice next before I pack it away until next Easter time....

walmazan

quality posts: 72 Private Messages walmazan

Always its a pleasure see more of your work littleclyde!

And this is amazing!

grrlmarvel

quality posts: 12 Private Messages grrlmarvel

Every year around the campfire, we do the Chubby Bunny game... we use regular marshmallows not peeps, though. Peeps is a great variation. We also use the extra large Mexican marshmallows you get at Cub around here. I think my record is 13. There are incriminating photos somewhere.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 302 Private Messages Spiritgreen

It's always great to see a littleclyde shirt!

Lovely character work. ^__^

silverpearl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages silverpearl

Going in the easter baskets of my niece and nephew!!!!

happympl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages happympl

It would be awesome if we could only do this a little sooner so we could wear the shirts BEFORE Easter.

Assassin15

quality posts: 161 Private Messages Assassin15
chrisprender wrote:Would that be considered cannibalism?

Yes, definitely. You can easily see the wild gleam of twisted delight shining in the creature's eyes.

Think of best friends/ Think of strangers/ Think of lovers/ Think of foes/ Think of children/ Think of family/ Keep in mind that nothing stays

helenahambasket

quality posts: 0 Private Messages helenahambasket

This shirt is appropriate, because one should never, ever eat the chick peeps. They are evil. They poop in your stomach. They change the time on your microwave. They drive the speed limit in the fast lane. Do not associate with them. Only the bunnies are good and pure. Consume them.

theonlyshelagh

quality posts: 1 Private Messages theonlyshelagh

For get the Peep Show, peep science is where its at.

Adorialea

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Adorialea

Mmm. Peeps. This is the first Easter I haven't looked like that bunny. Jatravartid diet. *huffs*

I did discover sugar free peeps though! Oh mah gah. So good. I actually think they're a little better than normal peeps - more substance to them, more marshmallow flavor, and don't give you a sugar headache after one. Plus the worry about pooping yourself from the sugar alcohols definitely helps reel in the insatiable urge to eat an entire package in one sitting.

How to eat a peep: Body first. Save the delicious, brainy head for after, so you can chase people about with it and scream "OHMYGODWHERESHISBODY!INMYBELLY!". Note this method is different for animal crackers, in which you eat the head first and gallop the headless giraffe around the table.

mshis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mshis

No! Please don't tempt iCarly Batman!!

dnifong

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dnifong

Is there any way to order 4 shirts at a time?

blackfeet08

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blackfeet08

Chubby Bunny!

rcs39

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rcs39

My boyfriend loves peeps - I cannot resist this early Easter gift!

Also, check out the WashingtonPost 2011 Peeps Show

shlamele24

quality posts: 15 Private Messages shlamele24

Fun and a little freaky videos of real life rabbits who have eaten waaaayyy too many peeps.

Darius
Roberto
and of course, Fat Ralph.

HansonMcCrotch

quality posts: 1 Private Messages HansonMcCrotch

This shirt cracked me up! Might have to get it for my daughter.

warmice

quality posts: 6 Private Messages warmice

Let enter the bunny in the annual "Peep Off" competition. It is held in Maryland on the first Saturday after Easter, when Peeps are greatly discounted, to see who can eat the most in 30 minutes.

If you can read thank a teacher.
If you can read in English thank a Marine.

torrie118

quality posts: 0 Private Messages torrie118

Chubby bunny Contest!!! yesssssssh!

warmice

quality posts: 6 Private Messages warmice

If you can read thank a teacher.
If you can read in English thank a Marine.

clevergrrl28

quality posts: 0 Private Messages clevergrrl28

This shirt is cute...and corny. I dont like it.

ChicagoJayhawk

quality posts: 6 Private Messages ChicagoJayhawk

Since when do we want to promote choking and binge eating?!

Nevertheless, ridiculous and adorable.

joemail11

quality posts: 34 Private Messages joemail11

They. Taste. Like. DIRT!

Assassin15

quality posts: 161 Private Messages Assassin15

So is her name Li or Lee?

Think of best friends/ Think of strangers/ Think of lovers/ Think of foes/ Think of children/ Think of family/ Keep in mind that nothing stays

angelbabi523

quality posts: 11 Private Messages angelbabi523

lovehatesex

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lovehatesex

Iiiiiif only it wasn't in that blue color. I have enough of those blue colored shirts that I already don't wear :-(

Lets just say I've bought a good deal of crap on here, that I probably could've gone without haha!

elkajah

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elkajah
KAZVorpal wrote:I am reasonably certain that the teacher let the girls vote for the bunny's first name, and the boys vote for his last name.

And this amply illustrates what the Founding Fathers were trying to tell us:

Democracies are bad, republics are good.

or at least on a tag on the inside, or some such

vvebsta

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vvebsta

This shirt is unsettling.

Maybe because I don't like Peeps (or cadberry cream eggs, too sweet). Or maybe because it's a bunny eating candy bunnies. Or maybe it's the thought of them mixing with saliva to become one big ball of goo.... I need to stop staring at the shirt, lol.

mccor72

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mccor72
brendan948725 wrote:Chubby bunny.

As kids I always called my sister Chubby Bunny. She hated it. I wonder if this shirt I bought her will make her have some sort of Nam flashbacks...

goodlifegardens

quality posts: 1 Private Messages goodlifegardens

Why are they running this so late? No chance I could get it by Easter. I would have ordered one earlier.

asmadasrabbits

quality posts: 3 Private Messages asmadasrabbits

This looks like me on easter. Peeps are hands down the best food item ever.

keh5

quality posts: 1 Private Messages keh5

i sleepy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=u9n8jfmfjQ4

schmidty1033

quality posts: 0 Private Messages schmidty1033

OM NOM NOM

mctaverne

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mctaverne

Reminded me of the movie "Hop" where EB stuffs himself as a little bunny. Don't worry, I didn't ruin much for you, if you haven't seen it (and I suggest you don't).

AlienZulu

quality posts: 11 Private Messages AlienZulu

if i'm lucky i might get this in time for NEXT easter...

mistamoose

quality posts: 33 Private Messages mistamoose

This would've been a slam dunk purchase if it was re-issued in time to arrive before Easter 2012. Bummer.

Meh.

kateiline

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kateiline

I feel like buying this in preparation for Easter next year. But with all the talk on the reckoning boards about getting Anvil when expecting AA an the other way around -- are the ladies shirts on AA? That's what the sizing chart looks like right now. I don't want to order my AA size, then get an Anvil that drowns me.