Back to Amazon.com

marceepauff


quality posts: 24 Private Messages marceepauff
ThunderThighs wrote:Did you email CS about that? We want the first method of response to be with CS so we're not bypassing the systems. Things can get lost that way.


I did not; I will.

ChronoSquall14


quality posts: 45 Private Messages ChronoSquall14
ChronoSquall14 wrote:I think you were running low on red!

I reported this to customer service already, and they took care of me, but seriously, here's a comparison between a new shirt (left) and a shirt I've worn and washed a dozen times (but has to be replaced due to an unfortunate and completely unavoidable rumble with a chain link fence). There was another faded-looking shirt with strong red elements, but I actually had a shirt on-hand for direct comparison in this case.



So I received my replacements today, and, well, they're exactly the same as the first time. I still think they should be more red. The Ugly Fall Sweater should me more intensely orange, more red, and the Viking shirt should look more like a good red sunset and less like a cool pink one.

That being said, I'm not going to make Woot! go through it all over again, because they're pretty close. But I still think these designs, and possibly others, need their reds checked, because red and oranges don't pop like they should.

benjaminleebates


quality posts: 19 Private Messages benjaminleebates

Not to pile on, but i am in the same boat as many. But I ordered my Falltris shirt. When it arrived, the two that I ordered were the wrong color. Should have been BROWN but were print as olive green.
I contacted CS, and they got right back with me and sent out two new to replace.
I just got the two new shirts...
THEY ARE STILL OLIVE GREEN.

How does it happen that the very thing that I am unhappy about is repeated? I hope my design is not being sent out to everyone like this!

You can find my shirts for sale HERE or THERE!

marceepauff


quality posts: 24 Private Messages marceepauff
benjaminleebates wrote:Not to pile on, but i am in the same boat as many. But I ordered my Falltris shirt. When it arrived, the two that I ordered were the wrong color. Should have been BROWN but were print as olive green.
I contacted CS, and they got right back with me and sent out two new to replace.
I just got the two new shirts...
THEY ARE STILL OLIVE GREEN.

How does it happen that the very thing that I am unhappy about is repeated? I hope my design is not being sent out to everyone like this!



My design was being sent out with the "grunge effect" printed in a square over top of the print. I imagine they didn't automatically send reprints to everyone - only those who complained. And how would they even know to complain? Makes me sad.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 1039 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

benjaminleebates wrote:Not to pile on, but i am in the same boat as many. But I ordered my Falltris shirt. When it arrived, the two that I ordered were the wrong color. Should have been BROWN but were print as olive green.
I contacted CS, and they got right back with me and sent out two new to replace.
I just got the two new shirts...
THEY ARE STILL OLIVE GREEN.

How does it happen that the very thing that I am unhappy about is repeated? I hope my design is not being sent out to everyone like this!



I'll pass on this info to the shirt team.

UPDATE: And we found the problem. Two sizes were coded as Olive. We're fixing it now.


** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 1039 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

marceepauff wrote:My design was being sent out with the "grunge effect" printed in a square over top of the print. I imagine they didn't automatically send reprints to everyone - only those who complained. And how would they even know to complain? Makes me sad.



Marcee, what design?


** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

benjaminleebates


quality posts: 19 Private Messages benjaminleebates
ThunderThighs wrote:I'll pass on this info to the shirt team.

UPDATE: And we found the problem. Two sizes were coded as Olive. We're fixing it now.



Thanks for the 411!

You can find my shirts for sale HERE or THERE!

fishbiscuit5


quality posts: 61 Private Messages fishbiscuit5

I just had an order cancelled and refunded. (There's actually nothing to refund because it's my design and I used an artist coupon.) Tried emailing CS but the message was undeliverable and the mailbox is full. I'm wondering if someone can help me here? Please, please pretty please?











ThunderThighs


quality posts: 1039 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

fishbiscuit5 wrote:I just had an order cancelled and refunded. (There's actually nothing to refund because it's my design and I used an artist coupon.) Tried emailing CS but the message was undeliverable and the mailbox is full. I'm wondering if someone can help me here? Please, please pretty please?


Hi Fish. We've been wondering if somethings been wrong with our CS software bc we're seeing an increase in people saying they're not hearing back from CS. Thanks for that info so we can start figuring it out.

Also, what shirt, pls?


** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 1039 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

fishbiscuit5 wrote:I just had an order cancelled and refunded. (There's actually nothing to refund because it's my design and I used an artist coupon.) Tried emailing CS but the message was undeliverable and the mailbox is full. I'm wondering if someone can help me here? Please, please pretty please?


Hey there. CS can’t find any evidence of an order canceled and refunded. Can you PM me the order number?


** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

fishbiscuit5


quality posts: 61 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
ThunderThighs wrote:Hey there. CS can’t find any evidence of an order canceled and refunded. Can you PM me the order number?



PM sent!











marceepauff


quality posts: 24 Private Messages marceepauff

With regard to the printing of the reds (or lack thereof)...



It's not a big deal - it was a duplicate order and I actually don't mind the faded print, but it's just another example of this issue.

Oh, and TT - the grunge effect issue was on my "vintage duh" shirt. It's been fixed for me, but I doubt it was fixed for anyone else who ordered.

ChronoSquall14


quality posts: 45 Private Messages ChronoSquall14

Glad to see I'm not the only one not seeing red.

I have ordered another red ink shirt (Night Terrors). Wish me luck.

benjaminleebates


quality posts: 19 Private Messages benjaminleebates

I contacted CS and the sent back the form letter stating that they would send a replacement, but I am posting this here, too. Last time they just sent the same problem twice.

https://shirt.woot.com/offers/the-kowl?ref=cnt_ctlg_dgn_34 is to be printed on slate. The first time I ordered it, it was on asphalt. I assumed I made the mistake. I ordered it again (recently) and when I received it (yesterday) it was still being printed on asphalt. Asphalt is just too dark to allow the design to be seen. Slate is what it should ave been and what is actually listed on the shirt's page.

So I just wanted to let you know. Hopefully the replacement will be correct.

You can find my shirts for sale HERE or THERE!

ChronoSquall14


quality posts: 45 Private Messages ChronoSquall14
ChronoSquall14 wrote:Glad to see I'm not the only one not seeing red.

I have ordered another red ink shirt (Night Terrors). Wish me luck.



It's red! It's red! My shirt with red ink is red! Good job, Woot! I'm glad the issue appears to be resolved.

caramelarrow


quality posts: 19 Private Messages caramelarrow
ChronoSquall14 wrote:It's red! It's red! My shirt with red ink is red! Good job, Woot! I'm glad the issue appears to be resolved.



Not quite! I just got my crewneck sweatshirt of Huddle and my cardinals are not red. They're red-ish, but they're closer to the color of the leaves surrounding them. They don't stand out like they should and they're not like the cardinals in my back yard. I'll wear it, but I'm disappointed. I haven't ordered much lately after several other QC issues (design washing off before I even get to wear it, hoodie hood completely covering design, etc.), but I took a chance with my first crewneck. It does NOT make me want to order again. Woot needs to fix ALL of these issues in order to survive.

07/11/14

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 1039 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Hey all. I've sent the ones above this point to the shirt team to investigate.


** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

benjaminleebates


quality posts: 19 Private Messages benjaminleebates
ThunderThighs wrote:Hey all. I've sent the ones above this point to the shirt team to investigate.



Thanks TT!

You can find my shirts for sale HERE or THERE!

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 1039 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

benjaminleebates wrote:Thanks TT!



D'awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.


** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

benjaminleebates


quality posts: 19 Private Messages benjaminleebates

Hey, TT. They are still printing my K'owl design on too dark of gray. Last time it was asphalt, this time it was anvil storm gray. I think slate is the right color. I haven't sent in another email to cs, but I thought I would ring the bell here unstead... it's just on too dark of a blank.

You can find my shirts for sale HERE or THERE!

Narfcake


quality posts: 397 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

benjaminleebates wrote:Hey, TT. They are still printing my K'owl design on too dark of gray. Last time it was asphalt, this time it was anvil storm gray. I think slate is the right color. I haven't sent in another email to cs, but I thought I would ring the bell here unstead... it's just on too dark of a blank.


Anvil storm grey is the current "slate". It's a bit darker than the older Woot/Anvil "slate", which was fully a custom made for Woot. At the time, Anvil didn't have any colors close to the AA colors.

The only option to go lighter would be silver.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.
 

benjaminleebates


quality posts: 19 Private Messages benjaminleebates
Narfcake wrote:Anvil storm grey is the current "slate". It's a bit darker than the older Woot/Anvil "slate", which was fully a custom made for Woot. At the time, Anvil didn't have any colors close to the AA colors.

The only option to go lighter would be silver.



I am currently looking at slate, asphalt and storm gray. That "storm gray" is far closer to asphalt. That is weird

You can find my shirts for sale HERE or THERE!

Narfcake


quality posts: 397 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

benjaminleebates wrote:I am currently looking at slate, asphalt and storm gray. That "storm gray" is far closer to asphalt. That is weird


In that case, I'm guessing the wrong shirt blank was picked when they printed it.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.
 

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 1039 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Hey Benjamin, I'll ask.


** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

benjaminleebates


quality posts: 19 Private Messages benjaminleebates
ThunderThighs wrote:Hey Benjamin, I'll ask.



Thanks!

You can find my shirts for sale HERE or THERE!

caramelarrow


quality posts: 19 Private Messages caramelarrow

So a box arrived from woot and I thought, "Wonder what this is, I didn't order anything." I opened it and to my great delight, shirt woot had sent me a replacement for my not-quite-red sweatshirt order. And I am happy to report the reds are redder. This was above and beyond customer service-wise and I am impressed and grateful. The nice handwritten note card was the finishing great touch. Thanks, shirt woot team! You are all wonderful. If I knew how to post an appropriate doggy or kitty thank you picture, I would insert it here. I know someone else will help me out with that.

07/11/14

benjaminleebates


quality posts: 19 Private Messages benjaminleebates
caramelarrow wrote:So a box arrived from woot and I thought, "Wonder what this is, I didn't order anything." I opened it and to my great delight, shirt woot had sent me a replacement for my not-quite-red sweatshirt order. And I am happy to report the reds are redder. This was above and beyond customer service-wise and I am impressed and grateful. The nice handwritten note card was the finishing great touch. Thanks, shirt woot team! You are all wonderful. If I knew how to post an appropriate doggy or kitty thank you picture, I would insert it here. I know someone else will help me out with that.



I can help.

You can find my shirts for sale HERE or THERE!

Narfcake


quality posts: 397 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

caramelarrow wrote:So a box arrived from woot and I thought, "Wonder what this is, I didn't order anything." I opened it and to my great delight, shirt woot had sent me a replacement for my not-quite-red sweatshirt order. And I am happy to report the reds are redder. This was above and beyond customer service-wise and I am impressed and grateful. The nice handwritten note card was the finishing great touch. Thanks, shirt woot team! You are all wonderful. If I knew how to post an appropriate doggy or kitty thank you picture, I would insert it here. I know someone else will help me out with that.






benjaminleebates wrote:I can help.



Shirt.woot sure has a habit of mailing cats ...

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.
 

Narfcake


quality posts: 397 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

benjaminleebates wrote:I am currently looking at slate, asphalt and storm gray. That "storm gray" is far closer to asphalt. That is weird


I grabbed a few shirts out of my laundry pile last night; it shouldn't be that dark.


Upper left = Anvil storm gray
Upper right = Canvas slate
Lower = AA silver

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.
 

benjaminleebates


quality posts: 19 Private Messages benjaminleebates
Narfcake wrote:I grabbed a few shirts out of my laundry pile last night; it shouldn't be that dark.


Upper left = Anvil storm gray
Upper right = Canvas slate
Lower = AA silver



Okay, then that was DEFINITELY not storm gray as it stated on the printed tag. It was something akin to slate. Black print does not show up well on slate, at all.

You can find my shirts for sale HERE or THERE!

Narfcake


quality posts: 397 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

benjaminleebates wrote:Okay, then that was DEFINITELY not storm gray as it stated on the printed tag. It was something akin to slate. Black print does not show up well on slate, at all.


That's just it - Anvil's storm gray is the "slate" and it's not supposed to be that dark. What must have happened is that the wrong colored blank got pulled.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.
 

Krollig2


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Krollig2

Staff

caramelarrow wrote:So a box arrived from woot and I thought, "Wonder what this is, I didn't order anything." I opened it and to my great delight, shirt woot had sent me a replacement for my not-quite-red sweatshirt order. And I am happy to report the reds are redder. This was above and beyond customer service-wise and I am impressed and grateful. The nice handwritten note card was the finishing great touch. Thanks, shirt woot team! You are all wonderful. If I knew how to post an appropriate doggy or kitty thank you picture, I would insert it here. I know someone else will help me out with that.



Thank you for taking time to make a post about your experience! I am so very glad you received them and that the red meets your expectations!

I want our entire community to know that we appreciate your open and honest feedback as it helps us improve. We are laser focused on the quality of our product and the customer experience and ultimately earning your trust.

acraigl


quality posts: 234 Private Messages acraigl

OK, explain this one to me. Wife and daughter super-excited to get a copy of my Everyday Noodle Cat. I order one Men's XL and one Women's M. I get this:



The Women's M is correct, but how the heck did I get an XL with the wrong print? And FWIW, it's the wrong color for that one -- it should be green:
https://shirt.woot.com/offers/dont-die-wondering?ref=cnt_ctlg_dgn_0

I'll contact CS but seriously. Wait! There's Homework?? How does something like this even happen on the same order?

VOTE >

acraigl


quality posts: 234 Private Messages acraigl
acraigl wrote:OK, explain this one to me. Wife and daughter super-excited to get a copy of my Everyday Noodle Cat. I order one Men's XL and one Women's M. I get this:



The Women's M is correct, but how the heck did I get an XL with the wrong print? And FWIW, it's the wrong color for that one -- it should be green:
https://shirt.woot.com/offers/dont-die-wondering?ref=cnt_ctlg_dgn_0

I'll contact CS but seriously. Wait! There's Homework?? How does something like this even happen on the same order?



CS came back and offered me a replacement OR refund. That's pretty good I guess, except I explicitly requested a replacement in the original request. Sigh.

VOTE >

Narfcake


quality posts: 397 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

acraigl wrote:CS came back and offered me a replacement OR refund. That's pretty good I guess, except I explicitly requested a replacement in the original request. Sigh.


Ugh.

I am thankful to say that mine did arrive correctly, though I don't know why they sent it overnight instead of snail posted.


I will also say that my last 10 shirts arrived correctly. Can they make it to 12 in a row? That would be like a new record for me this year!

(As you can see that I have posts since page 1 of this thread, I've long since given up on the "what blunder can be made on this order" game.)

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.
 

acraigl


quality posts: 234 Private Messages acraigl
Narfcake wrote:Ugh.

I am thankful to say that mine did arrive correctly, though I don't know why they sent it overnight instead of snail posted.

I will also say that my last 10 shirts arrived correctly. Can they make it to 12 in a row? That would be like a new record for me this year!

(As you can see that I have posts since page 1 of this thread, I've long since given up on the "what blunder can be made on this order" game.)



I would like to understand how this can even happen. Boggles my mind.

VOTE >

Narfcake


quality posts: 397 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

acraigl wrote:I would like to understand how this can even happen. Boggles my mind.


I've loooooong since given up on wondering the how aspect ...

Shirt.woot issues I've had prior to 2012:
- (1) crooked print.
- (1) lost shipment (technically not woot's fault).

Shirt.woot issues I've had after 2012:
- wrong shirt brand
- wrong shirt size
- wrong shirt color
- wrong shirt design
- registration
- off-centered print
- crooked print
- belly print
- thread/hair in print
- dirt/dust/lint in print
- print on the wrong side of the shirt
- missing portions of print
- missing a print area completely
- missing ink colors
- wrong ink colors
- improperly cured ink
- wrong shirts in shipment
- missing shirts in shipment
- duplicate shipment

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.
 

transformingegg


quality posts: 9 Private Messages transformingegg

Quality control concerns continue for me. Tiny images on these two kids shirts. I don’t understand why this is a repeated issue. I don’t understand why quality control didn’t pick it up. I thought there were new procedures in place now?



Rannoch


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Rannoch

Finally got my first misprint, the print is super blurry.
It was a birthday gift today from my girlfriend.

I had her message customer service so hopefully I can get a replacement soon.

acraigl


quality posts: 234 Private Messages acraigl
acraigl wrote:OK, explain this one to me. Wife and daughter super-excited to get a copy of my Everyday Noodle Cat. I order one Men's XL and one Women's M. I get this:



The Women's M is correct, but how the heck did I get an XL with the wrong print? And FWIW, it's the wrong color for that one -- it should be green:
https://shirt.woot.com/offers/dont-die-wondering?ref=cnt_ctlg_dgn_0

I'll contact CS but seriously. Wait! There's Homework?? How does something like this even happen on the same order?



Replacement arrived today. All is well. They get it right the second time, I'll give 'em that.

VOTE >