benjaminleebates

quality posts: 18 Private Messages benjaminleebates

So. This happened.
I have not contact CS yet.
This was after just one wash. NO shirt has been this bad!

You can find my shirts for sale HERE or THERE!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1031 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Wow. Yeah, that's bad. I've emailed the shirt team. Pls go ahead and send that link to CS as well so they can put in a replacement order.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

Adelas

quality posts: 11 Private Messages Adelas

I'm really late to this party, but I have a couple shirts that were printed weird and I never thought to call CS about it. They are both older, but since we're talking about sizing and positioning...

One was the long-ago original run of After All This Time [Always], which was (A) my first Anvil shirt (ew), and (B) a known issue that they were printed in a strange off-center way.

The other was the Hogwarts Waitlist one. I bought it in Men's XL and the words are really REALLY high up on the chest, only 1 inch from the collar. This may have been intended, but again since we're talking positioning, the text is not very large vertically and IMHO should have been positioned down more on the chest instead of on the collarbone. Most other shirts I buy from woot or other places start at least 2" down from the collar for large designs, or maybe 3" down from the collar for (vertically) smaller designs.

The second picture gives you an idea how silly the positioning looks.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1031 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

@Adelas: If ever there's a problem with a shirt, contact woot CS right away. I'm sorry for the problems.

We've made a lot of improvements to our processes and have seen a dramatic reduction in print errors.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

acraigl

quality posts: 212 Private Messages acraigl
ThunderThighs wrote:@Adelas: If ever there's a problem with a shirt, contact woot CS right away. I'm sorry for the problems.

We've made a lot of improvements to our processes and have seen a dramatic reduction in print errors.

I agree. Things have gotten considerably better over the last few months.

BUY! >>

mylionmaker

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mylionmaker

Received six Port & Company shirts yesterday. One of them is weakly printed. The shirt is Batzilla.

At a glance it looks okay:

Upclose the ink is very thin and the grey shirt color shows through as speckles everywhere:

Compare this Port & Company Batzilla shirt with my beautiful Stadium Dogs shirt on Anvil:

The Stadium Dogs shirt is bold and beautiful. Look at the rich colors and the deep black. The Batzilla shirt looks like it's been through fifty washes.

acraigl

quality posts: 212 Private Messages acraigl
mylionmaker wrote:Received six Port & Company shirts yesterday. One of them is weakly printed. The shirt is Batzilla.

At a glance it looks okay:

Upclose the ink is very thin and the grey shirt color shows through as speckles everywhere:

Compare this Port & Company Batzilla shirt with my beautiful Stadium Dogs shirt on Anvil:

The Stadium Dogs shirt is bold and beautiful. Look at the rich colors and the deep black. The Batzilla shirt looks like it's been through fifty washes.

Some of this might be between the difference of DTG vs screen printing (can't tell how the comparison shirt is printed), but nothing to do with the shirt itself.

I'd wager it's just a poor print. Contact CS and get it replaced and see if it's any better.

BUY! >>

mylionmaker

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mylionmaker

I contacted Woot customer service and let them know I thought the Batzilla shirt had issues. Customer shirt responded super quickly and offered a refund or replacement no questions asked.

I chose a replacement. They printed it top priority and shipped it out next day air. I was floored. Two days and I have a new shirt!

It's nicely printed.

Here's a comparison of the new shirt on the left and the original shirt on the right. Notice the deep black color of the new shirt.

Here the new shirt is on the bottom:

Thanks, Woot!