heckyl59

quality posts: 1 Private Messages heckyl59

Man, it would seem like they could send this shirt out GRATIS to those of us who have spent a stink load of money on their shirts... instead... the price has gone up.? When I invite folk to a birthday party, I pay for their stuff, not collect at the door.

Don't get any lamer woot... remember back to five years ago at how you did business and your unique nature if you're gonna reminisce...

-wootwearer, (though a bit chapped)

vgazio

quality posts: 1 Private Messages vgazio

Very disappointed with the "F5" reference... Some of us do decide to buy Overly priced facebook machines called Macbooks and iMacs which do not use the "F5" Key. I think you should have added the "command+R" shortcut as well.

lynnlikeflynn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lynnlikeflynn

What's up with having 6 size choices for men but only 4 for women?

demon00689

quality posts: 10 Private Messages demon00689
vgazio wrote:Very disappointed with the "F5" reference... Some of us do decide to buy Overly priced facebook machines called Macbooks and iMacs which do not use the "F5" Key. I think you should have added the "command+R" shortcut as well.

So what you're saying is: this shirt will NOT work with your Mac?

vivbot

quality posts: 30 Private Messages vivbot
SColburn wrote:Can anyone speak to the "lightweightedness" of the "lightweight hoodie". Here in Ohio, the over-sized hooded sweatshirt is a wardrobe staple from about November to April. If it's too light though, it might not work. Anyone have a woot! hoodie & can fill me in before I drop $35 on it? Thanks.

It's more like a long-sleeved shirt with a zipper and a small hood than an actual sweatshirt (no fuzzies).

fredges

quality posts: 3 Private Messages fredges

Got mine! I'm such a sucker for the "big event" shirts like this. Plus I had a coupon.
I call this design "Ed HardLy".

Happy Mirthday, shirt.woot!

(They grow up so fast... *snif*)

sassymango

quality posts: 2 Private Messages sassymango

Slarti59
Did Woot have a 1st or 2nd birthday shirt? I remember the 3rd and 4th birthday shirts but not the other two.

here is the one from 2008:
http://shirt.woot.com/offers/happy-birthday-to-us

if they had one in 2009, I missed it

LarryLars

quality posts: 67 Private Messages LarryLars
Slarti59 wrote:Did Woot have a 1st or 2nd birthday shirt? I remember the 3rd and 4th birthday shirts but not the other two.

I really like this design and I usually like off-center placements, but this one looks too bulky. Maybe I'll get the hoodie.

They had a 1st birthday shirt, but no second b-day shirt. Here's the link to the 1st:
http://shirt.woot.com/offers/happy-birthday-to-us

!
Have you checked your Private Messages lately?

trekmiss

quality posts: 9 Private Messages trekmiss

I own the 1st and 4th birthday shirts. I couldn't afford anything the summer of the 3rd birthday, so I missed that one. I won't be buying the shirt this year, because it's on Anvil. That's something I can't celebrate.

gina3graces

quality posts: 45 Private Messages gina3graces

Nuthin' worse than being told you're ugly on your birthday...well don't ya listen to any of that pooter-hoot Woot...I think ur real purty. Especially ur mouth!

gwendyw

quality posts: 10 Private Messages gwendyw

Apparently they got started on that hangover before the page went up....the description says the design is going to be centered, but the pictures show side placement. So to whomever got stuck being the designated moderator for this bash (That stinks--have a complimentary soft drink!) which is it?

Ubie

quality posts: 18 Private Messages Ubie
persquank wrote:bring back hat.woot

yes, but do you have the matching shirt to go with it, complete with user comment quotes on the back, all in glorious purple? Mine ar in storage somewhere....

stuntdriver

quality posts: 9 Private Messages stuntdriver
sosum wrote:Please let that $3 be a Bushel Of Cotton, which I didn't get on the Woot birthday...

That would be awesome!

• World of WootCrap lv5 07/11/14
  • Bag of Shirt Crap 7/11/14
  • Personal Facebook Crap 6/25/14
  • 12 Days of Crapness 12/8/13
  • in-your-crapday-suit 7/12/12
  • Big ol' Catapult 4/26/12
  • Big ol' Catapult 3/22/12
  • Big ol' Catapult 6/15/11
  • Random Crap (Level 8) 4/1/11
  • Random Crap (Level 2) 4/1/11
  • Random Crap 10/21/10
  • Random Crap 9/22/10
  • Random Crap 8/20/10
  • Adventure Crap 4/1/10
  • Random Crap 1/28/10
  • Santa’s Sack O’ Crap 12/25/09
  • Random Crap 12/25/08
  • Random Crap 6/20/08
  • Random Crap 4/1/08
  • Sansa e250 11/5/07 (The one that started it all!)

klynb

quality posts: 14 Private Messages klynb
vgazio wrote:Very disappointed with the "F5" reference... Some of us do decide to buy Overly priced facebook machines called Macbooks and iMacs which do not use the "F5" Key. I think you should have added the "command+R" shortcut as well.

Works just fine with Firefox. I use it enough in my vain attempts to get a Bain of Capital.

Willmonwah

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Willmonwah

Nice placement on the t-shirt. I'm in for [one of] the lightweight [hoodies] since the "Wootie Zip-Up Hoodie" was heavy weight:

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/wootie-zip-up-hoodie

Geethatsgr8

quality posts: 31 Private Messages Geethatsgr8

After ordering last night, I started wondering why Shirt.Woot couldn't have a bag of c.r.a.p for ITS birthday, just as regular Woot did.

They could simply throw in a few random tees (in the same size b-day tee you ordered), and call it a Bag Of Shirt. It's similar to a bag of c.r.a.p, especially if you take the "r" out of the word "shirt".

Are you with me on this, Woot?

katiushka

quality posts: 0 Private Messages katiushka

Yay! happy b-day woot shirt!

Any advice for women buying hoodies? to they run tight or loose? according to the sizing chart I am XL! sounds big for a hoodie for me!

stevgtguy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stevgtguy

I LOVE THIS DESIGN!! I was just about to click my way to shirt heaven right until I noticed that the design is off-centered. That totally killed it for me! Who was drunk when they were inking this one? Had to have been drunk since it says "Design Placement: Centered".....right...

Sweet design though.

crazy4books

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crazy4books
trekmiss wrote:I own the 1st and 4th birthday shirts. I couldn't afford anything the summer of the 3rd birthday, so I missed that one. I won't be buying the shirt this year, because it's on Anvil. That's something I can't celebrate.

It looks like the unisex tee is made in USA.

werdwerdus

quality posts: 15 Private Messages werdwerdus

Well I didn't look at the size chart, and now I have an XL lightweight hoodie that is waayyyy too small. I wear a large size t-shirt but I never imagined this hoodie would fit 2 sizes small. It literally barely makes it 0.5 inch past my belt while standing and fits very tight around my midsection (I'm fairly thin too). Anybody have a 2XL lightweight hoodie to sell or trade?

WOOTSUPPP!!

quality posts: 13 Private Messages WOOTSUPPP!!

Just got home from a terrific vacation to a big Woot! let down. Not only did they charge us more for this piece of shirt, they made it look like a factory second.

And the sizing on my next shirt order did not match previous orders.

No more shirts for me!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 906 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

WOOTSUPPP!! wrote:Just got home from a terrific vacation to a big Woot! let down. Not only did they charge us more for this piece of shirt, they made it look like a factory second.

And the sizing on my next shirt order did not match previous orders.

No more shirts for me!

Sorry for the problems. Please email service@woot.com so they can look into it. Pictures help so they can pass them on to the shirt department.

asavitzk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages asavitzk

FWIW, the picture was correct - the design is printed off-center. The description is incorrect.

Bummer.

CowboyDann

quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann

Mine came in printed a little lower than i thought it would. Also count me in on the people who was hoping the picture was wrong and the shirt would arrive centered. I don't want another shirt because I probably wont wear this design anyways.

Besides, It could just be me. It looks close, but something just seems off to me so I don't know. I'll see what they think in the quality control thread.

Edit: Actually now that I think about it, this shirt probably wouldn't have been a problem if I could still fit into Anvil Mediums, Unfortunately they're just a little bit too short (AA's were *almost* too short) so I've had to upgrade to the baggier large. The shirt is probably 100% correct.