jingsha

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jingsha

The pictures are very helpful!
Just wondering whether it can fit iPad with smart cover on?

tgentry wrote:Here's a sample taken at my desk:

They're pretty durable, made of neoprene (wetsuit material) and stitched together well. Great for slipping over an iPad and throwing in your bag. They won't compete with the $50-60 cases, but for $12 they're a pretty fun and inexpensive alternative.

wolfwebwoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wolfwebwoot
neuropsychosocial wrote:I asked Narfcake; he says that last winter/spring, the long-sleeve shirts were AA 2007 and the same quality as the short-sleeve AA shirts. Obviously, there's a chance that shirt.woot is using different made-in-the-U.S. blanks since they haven't confirmed that they're the same as what they used last winter/spring, but given the sizing chart, it seems like a safe bet that the long-sleeves are still AA 2007.

Thank you!!!

ChronoSquall14

quality posts: 42 Private Messages ChronoSquall14
syberhag wrote:Screw iPad sleeves! Where is the cool stuff for Kindle Fire or some other android tablet??? Not all of us are iSheeple. Shame, shame, shame on you Shirtwoot!!! I'm not ordering any of this stuff in protest.

I hope someone's preference in personal computing isn't an actual cause for disappointment and/or boycott.

JRRB

quality posts: 36 Private Messages JRRB
emilyb0902 wrote:During the Coffee themed "Plus" I was on the fence for the same reason - worried about the depth of the V and how things would land. I don't recall what the measurement was (maybe 7" from the collar?) but I didn't come back in time to get the shirt I wanted. For what it's worth, the difference in the Anvil crewneck MXL and WXL is negligible in terms of space for my girls (I'm a D) and based on the info I got from others, I would've ordered the XL in a V-neck. If there was a color besides gray, I'd be all over it this time, too!

Thanks for commenting! It's not a complete answer, but you gave me more info than I had before. I'm with you on the gray aversion; however, this one looks like a light enough shade to almost be white. I'm seriously considering The Pen and The Sword, which I admired before but didn't like on the darker gray.

Does anyone have a picture of a woman in a V-Neck Tee -- preferably someone with a bit going on in front? I'm a D cup, and I really want to be able to wear this one to the office on casual Fridays.

vivbot

quality posts: 30 Private Messages vivbot

Regarding the v-necks, which I'm still almost positive are AA...

Ash gray is just a really pale gray. But here's a white vs. ash gray comparison on a shirt striped in both (it's the lighter color in the second preview)

V-neck on a bustier woman than me (not sure what size she's wearing though so...)

Aaaand a white/ash gray striped v-neck in XS on me in yellowish lighting (5'3" and a B ._.). The 7 inches depth-wise is coming from the XS, measured flat and straight down the center line of the V, from the top of the back collar to the point. That'll get bigger with the sizes, but I'm not sure by how much since I don't have my sz M on hand, sorry! ><

kenaf

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kenaf

Awwh maaan! I saw the coffee level critical and thought the T-shirt was on sale again! I got it back when it was originally on woot and LOVED it, but I out-grew it!

Woot, if you make it a t-shirt instead of an iPad sleeve, I'll totally buy one.

JRRB

quality posts: 36 Private Messages JRRB
vivbot wrote:Regarding the v-necks, which I'm still almost positive are AA...

Ash gray is just a really pale gray. But here's a white vs. ash gray comparison on a shirt striped in both (it's the lighter color in the second preview)

V-neck on a bustier woman than me (not sure what size she's wearing though so...)

Aaaand a white/ash gray striped v-neck in XS on me in yellowish lighting (5'3" and a B ._.). The 7 inches depth-wise is coming from the XS, measured flat and straight down the center line of the V, from the top of the back collar to the point. That'll get bigger with the sizes, but I'm not sure by how much since I don't have my sz M on hand, sorry! ><

Very helpful! Thank you so much!

PemberDucky

quality posts: 42 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

kenaf wrote:Awwh maaan! I saw the coffee level critical and thought the T-shirt was on sale again! I got it back when it was originally on woot and LOVED it, but I out-grew it!

Woot, if you make it a t-shirt instead of an iPad sleeve, I'll totally buy one.

don't flog the messenger, but we just ran it again like...last month! i guess you didn't see it...?

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

mkdr

quality posts: 35 Private Messages mkdr

My patience has been rewarded! I've been waiting and waiting to get an iPad sleeve for months and now I have this wonderful opportunity Now I just need to pick which one I want the most.

forever fighting the urge to buy something just because it is cheap and cool...wait, it's cheap and cool, let me click that big yellow button!

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 197 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Back to School Bonanzarific? Have fun talking about returning back to school or reminiscing about old times:

Discussions:
Favorite Teacher?
Favorite Workout Music?
Favorite Dorm room furniture?
Who has the longest school supply list?
Food beyond Ramen?
What deals are you needing for back to school?

MaximusTCR

quality posts: 1 Private Messages MaximusTCR

Does anyone know if there is any inside meaning pertaining to the year "1409" on the Wiki shirt design?

joshshoewah

quality posts: 0 Private Messages joshshoewah

If the Pen and the Sword shirt wasn't a V-neck I would of bought three.

magyargirl

quality posts: 16 Private Messages magyargirl

I'm bummed that it's Reflections on Pi again - my favorite was the graphic pi shirt, with just numbers; I couldn't find the link for the shirt to show the one I mean. One of the numbers was red. It was a nice balance of geeky and cool (if such a thing exists!). Bring that one back one of these days, please!

bounty42

quality posts: 15 Private Messages bounty42
magyargirl wrote:I'm bummed that it's Reflections on Pi again - my favorite was the graphic pi shirt, with just numbers; I couldn't find the link for the shirt to show the one I mean. One of the numbers was red. It was a nice balance of geeky and cool (if such a thing exists!). Bring that one back one of these days, please!

I'm pretty sure that's a movie poster, not a woot shirt.

Numquam minoris aestimo potentia stultis, maxime in magna coetus
------------------------------------
■(1:40 PM, 7/27/2012) bounty42 quips, "Forget Guest Editor, what we need is a Guest Rejectionator."
■(10:40 AM, 6/21/2012 ) bounty42 inquires, "Is it just me, or do we not typically get this many Editors Choice shirts?"
■(2:02 PM, 6/15/2012) bounty42 runs numbers.
■(10:40 AM, 6/7/2012) bounty42 dispenses wisdom for all those 'too late' naysayers, "A woot shirt is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to."
■(3:20 PM, 5/18/2012) bounty42 states, "The turtle is very cute, and I love the smug look he's got."

PemberDucky

quality posts: 42 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

magyargirl wrote:I'm bummed that it's Reflections on Pi again - my favorite was the graphic pi shirt, with just numbers; I couldn't find the link for the shirt to show the one I mean. One of the numbers was red. It was a nice balance of geeky and cool (if such a thing exists!). Bring that one back one of these days, please!

bounty42 wrote:I'm pretty sure that's a movie poster, not a woot shirt.

maybe this:

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/zu-chongzhis-estimate

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

bounty42

quality posts: 15 Private Messages bounty42
PemberDucky wrote:maybe this:

My favorite Woot Pi design has always been

But Reflections of Pi is a close second.

EDIT: There's an awesome side sale for you guys.

The [cup]Cake (is a lie) vs. Pi{e}

Numquam minoris aestimo potentia stultis, maxime in magna coetus
------------------------------------
■(1:40 PM, 7/27/2012) bounty42 quips, "Forget Guest Editor, what we need is a Guest Rejectionator."
■(10:40 AM, 6/21/2012 ) bounty42 inquires, "Is it just me, or do we not typically get this many Editors Choice shirts?"
■(2:02 PM, 6/15/2012) bounty42 runs numbers.
■(10:40 AM, 6/7/2012) bounty42 dispenses wisdom for all those 'too late' naysayers, "A woot shirt is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to."
■(3:20 PM, 5/18/2012) bounty42 states, "The turtle is very cute, and I love the smug look he's got."

Jaspre

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jaspre

I'm glad to see the Shakespeare shirt back, but I'm bummed I can't find a poster or other wall art of it. I'd love to give it to some teachers!

baqui63

quality posts: 9 Private Messages baqui63

I realize it's late in this game, but I'm trying to decide how an iPad sleeve would fit my Acer Iconia A500 tablet.

The iPad is 9.5" x 7.31" x 0.37" and the Iconia is 10.24" x 6.97" x 0.52" so the Iconia is almost 2 square inches bigger and ~3/4 of an inch longer.

I know that this material is pretty stretchy and I don't think that the difference in thickness and width will matter at all, but I'm concerned that the longer Iconia might tend to "burst out" of the sleeve.

Comments? A photo of something (I mean a tablet! Get your mind out of the gutter!) longer than an iPad in the sleeve would be even more helpful (and knowing what the something is, so I can look up its dimensions on the interwebs).

AdvTHANKSance for any input in these few remaining hours of this sale.