silversickness

quality posts: 1 Private Messages silversickness

If I'm not careful I'm going to kill my savings buying shirts and hoodies. But, but I love fall and the themes and and oh man when Halloween rolls around... Woot, you might be getting too much of my money by then, lol.

chellemonkey

quality posts: 5 Private Messages chellemonkey
mxjx wrote:Another vote for more long sleeve shirts here. If Rake Break was one I'd be buying.

I'm kind of glad it's not on long sleeved because I would have had to buy it and now I can just "think about it" which translates to "I'll forget to buy it before the sale is over"

chellemonkey

quality posts: 5 Private Messages chellemonkey

If anyone wants Foxfall in a WS AA Tshirt I have one to sell/trade. (I wear a ML or an Anvil WXL)

jjkehoe

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jjkehoe

These are all very pretty, but I am holding out hope for a Halloween themed side sale. Of course, I shouldn't actually hope for that, because I might as well hand over my bank account at that point. But I NEED Keep Driving! Need it!

dontwantaname

quality posts: 14 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

yellowflower wrote:Why no lightweight zip-up hoodies? I used to have this one with a moose on it (from somewhere else, not from here) that I used for years and years and years and it just got too disgusting and full of too many holes, and also the zipper was broken. I've been dying to replace it, but so far the only lightweight zip-up hoodie I really wanted happened to be during a time where my budget was too tight to get it.

Now I have money again, why won't you take it, Woot!?

Also, for those of you who are disappointed in the lack of long-sleevers, might I recommend thermals? I love them, because they let me wear my short-sleeved t-shirts year-round.

That was so many hyphens.

I did the long sleeve under the tee for years. Then the Big Bang Theory came on and I realized I looked like Sheldon.
Not the best look for a women in her 50's.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dancingwolf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dancingwolf

Love these, I have three already and would love to get 9 of them! LOL Not happening on my budget, maybe one this year....

I think that the comments about making Long sleeved an option is good, but My Own Personal desire is more Vee Neck Options.
Does anyone else love Vee Necks too? Dancing Wolf

dancingwolf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dancingwolf

Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed a dearth, or lack of shirts dark purple? Please, this is a cool color, too. And V-necks.
Thanks Dancing Wolf

racheling

quality posts: 2 Private Messages racheling

I don't need another hoodie, but I had to get Rake Break. This way I can switch between it and my Foxfall hoodie.

Hipgnosis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Hipgnosis

I am going to cry. I want a Fractal Tree zip-up hoodie so effing bad. Sadly, pullover is the only option and I just can't abide pullover hoodies anymore. I wish woot had a way to sell every design on all possible items.

VenusAD

quality posts: 8 Private Messages VenusAD

Whoo! My wallet is safe for another week! Lovely designs and all, but just not things I wear on t-shirts...

Have I mentioned lately how glad I am to see pullover hoodies back though? I want like a billion of them. So soft and perfect.

stuntdriver

quality posts: 9 Private Messages stuntdriver

Needs "Nightmeow on Elm Street"

• World of WootCrap lv5 07/11/14
  • Bag of Shirt Crap 7/11/14
  • Personal Facebook Crap 6/25/14
  • 12 Days of Crapness 12/8/13
  • in-your-crapday-suit 7/12/12
  • Big ol' Catapult 4/26/12
  • Big ol' Catapult 3/22/12
  • Big ol' Catapult 6/15/11
  • Random Crap (Level 8) 4/1/11
  • Random Crap (Level 2) 4/1/11
  • Random Crap 10/21/10
  • Random Crap 9/22/10
  • Random Crap 8/20/10
  • Adventure Crap 4/1/10
  • Random Crap 1/28/10
  • Santa’s Sack O’ Crap 12/25/09
  • Random Crap 12/25/08
  • Random Crap 6/20/08
  • Random Crap 4/1/08
  • Sansa e250 11/5/07 (The one that started it all!)

rabidwooter

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rabidwooter

The last leaf, that's my shirt, it fits most occasions. Its dark, it's cold, it's raining, you're feeling lonely, etc.

kayakerkim

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kayakerkim

Srsly? Only 3 long-sleeved t's? Not everyone needs a gazillion hoodies! If you want these groupings to do better, offer more choices!

kayakerkim

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kayakerkim
dancingwolf wrote:Love these, I have three already and would love to get 9 of them! LOL Not happening on my budget, maybe one this year....

I think that the comments about making Long sleeved an option is good, but My Own Personal desire is more Vee Neck Options.
Does anyone else love Vee Necks too? Dancing Wolf

I looove V neck shirts (sooo much more flattering on a woman!). Finding nice ones anywhere is tough and finding them on woot is a joke. I don't know why....

lmarie6

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lmarie6

I'm in for one Jimmy... is that you? This is my first Woot shirt, so I hope it fits well.

And I agree with the person who said we need V-necks!

ringod30

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ringod30
dontwantaname wrote:You couldn't do cool breeze in a hoodie, or long sleeve or tote?????

A hoodie would be wonderful.

//sigh maybe next year

I love that shirt! Guess I'll order another short sleeve.

Ive been waiting to purchase another print of this shirt forever. It was my first woot purchase. I am in for 2 more.

werdal

quality posts: 0 Private Messages werdal

It appears that all of the sizes are mens... why are there no women's sizes available? There are plenty of women wooters out here!

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
werdal wrote:It appears that all of the sizes are mens... why are there no women's sizes available? There are plenty of women wooters out here!

The shirts come in men's, women's, and kids' sizes; the hoodies are unisex; and many women fit into the men's sized long sleeves (I am not one of them), so there's plenty of stuff for women in this side sale!

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

tamarwhite

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tamarwhite
Hipgnosis wrote:I am going to cry. I want a Fractal Tree zip-up hoodie so effing bad. Sadly, pullover is the only option and I just can't abide pullover hoodies anymore. I wish woot had a way to sell every design on all possible items.

The Fractal Tree as a zip-up hoodie is my most wanted possible woot item. I have the pullover and I almost never wear it -when I do I'm putting up with the lack of zipper solely for wearing the design. Grr.

starryeyedsky

quality posts: 1 Private Messages starryeyedsky

My only question is regarding Cool Breeze. I grabbed the original back in 2007, the day it first came out. The music staff and tree trunk were black and hard to see. Are the items easier to see now? Is the picture accurate that they have been changed to grey? If so I would love to replace my old one.

laneelms

quality posts: 0 Private Messages laneelms

Dude, I have been waiting patiently for the Giant Sequoia shirt to come back since I accidentally left it in a sketchy hotel room over a year ago! It's one of my all time favorites. Thanks for bringing it back!

kgbinks

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kgbinks
FrossetMareritt wrote:Am I the only person who thinks that the regular shirt Woot should come with a hoodie option?

I would seriously love to see some t-shirts to have that option for a few extra dollars.

I total agree with this! Mainly because I love your shirts and your site is one of the few my husband doesn't get mad at me for shopping here. And when I saw the fall hoodies, I got really excited! I would love to have more that don't follow any particular season. I love how affordable they are.

emilyb0902

quality posts: 36 Private Messages emilyb0902

After hemming and hawing over sizes I'm in for a Four Seasons In One Day hoodie. I love the design, and it needs to be on something warm enough for fall wear. Not a bad Crowded House song, either.

Add me to the list of fans of a daily hoodie option. If that's not practical, maybe in the Reckoning?

racheling

quality posts: 2 Private Messages racheling

I got a pullover hoodie because I couldn't resist Rake Break and I can alternate with my Foxfall hoodie.

But hoping for more zip up hoodies soon, looking for one for someone who's not a fan of the pullovers.

gooseygoose

quality posts: 9 Private Messages gooseygoose

Grr, why would you not have more long sleeve shirts? Its a fall sale, I don't want to have to wear two shirts, it seems pointless and it would get to hot. I want the embarrassed tree in a long sleeved version. I think you should just offer us the prints and let us then pick what we want that print on. My vote is for a redo on this one.

rumandamonkey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rumandamonkey

Oi! Got home late from being out of town and was logging in as the event expired. Absolutely in love with the Fractal Tree design, and really want the hoodie. If anyone has a change of heart and wants to sell or knows where I could still snag it I'd be grateful! I'd need a men's large.

My heart sank as I saw the sold out button, but I love woot too much and had to redirect my anguish. I now have several busted up cardboard boxes for grabs if that would help sweeten the deal for a trade.

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

Fall into Fashion Sales
note: no sales figures are available for the non-t-shirt items
Four Seasons In One Day 150
Seasons 123
Cool Breeze 1
Autumn = Embarrassment 178
Fiery Autumn Colors 74
Summer To Fall 24
The Last Leaf 150
Autumn Aviary 70
Giant Sequoia 0
Rake Break 276
Transitions 96
Fractal Tree 224
Autumn Breeze -73
Maple Leaf -86
Fall -194 new "worst seller"?
NB: The sales numbers for the last three shirts suggests that the sales numbers for the other 14 shirts may not be entirely accurate...

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)