Back to Amazon.com

Inatangle

quality posts: 150 Private Messages Inatangle
Re: Hit A Wall

Great idea!

(At first glance, I thought you were referring to the mental & physical "wall" that marathoners hit when they are running, but this is great too.)

Inatangle

Re: 7 Hours rest

I may only need 7 hours of sleep, but I'd rather go for 8 hours or more. That kitty looks like he has the right idea! Think I'll join him...

Inatangle

Re: Exercise is best when its fun

Cute! And I totally agree with this!

(Now... if only computering was a calorie burning sport....)

Inatangle

Re: Every practice is a brick

Nicely done! This shirt is worth a second... and a third look! I hope it prints!

Inatangle

Re: WORK!

When I look at this clever design, I have an urge to yell, "Go Team Go." Or maybe even "Print Team, PRINT!"

Inatangle

Re: Pumped

Maybe this should read, "Time to get Pumpkined up..."

Inatangle

Re: I heart running

lol I agree... gmv

Inatangle

Re: I Want Pizza

Me too! I wonder how many times I'd have to lift weights to burn a slice.... :P

Inatangle

Re: exercise rocks

lol! Is this the Rock Monster from Galaxy Quest?

Inatangle

Re: I run

Me too....

Inatangle

Re: No Gym No Problem

Ha-ha! He has a point!

Inatangle

Re: Stretch it!

I can identify with this... I love stretching after a good work out. I hope this prints... and I'm already severely tempted to get it!

tincupdog

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tincupdog
Inatangle wrote:Nicely done! This shirt is worth a second... and a third look! I hope it prints!

Thank you very much!

ApeLad

quality posts: 70 Private Messages ApeLad
Inatangle wrote:lol! Is this the Rock Monster from Galaxy Quest?

Nope! Guess again!

spikeani

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spikeani
Re: Slothful

Oh yeah where do I sign up. GMV

spikeani

Re: Gym Math

I like this math. GMV

spikeani

Re: Buff Puff

Okay, I figured what the heck, let's see what happens. Can't believe I was up all night working on this design.

acraigl

quality posts: 232 Private Messages acraigl
Re: No Excuses

Wishing the bar was a barbell. Other than that, great idea!

VOTE >

dn1ce25

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dn1ce25
pijaczaj wrote:Great!

Thank You!!

ste7enl

quality posts: 19 Private Messages ste7enl
Inatangle wrote:Great idea!

(At first glance, I thought you were referring to the mental & physical "wall" that marathoners hit when they are running, but this is great too.)

Well I am referring to a mental wall that people hit for all things, that's the joke.

simic

quality posts: 24 Private Messages simic
Inatangle wrote:Cute! (If you do have to draw goggles, maybe you can make them swimming goggles so that he'll get even MORE exercise!

btw, how's that new baby girl of yours doing? Are you getting any sleep?

She's really good. Thanks for asking. Sleeps like a champ. It's the older ones that cause problems.

simic

quality posts: 24 Private Messages simic
Inatangle wrote:I can identify with this... I love stretching after a good work out. I hope this prints... and I'm already severely tempted to get it!

Stretching IS my workout.

helgram

quality posts: 1 Private Messages helgram

Thanks, Inatangle!
Here's a hi-res image of the design, for anyone squinting :P.

eperrin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eperrin
Re: Yoda's Guide to Winning

Love this shirt. I would buy 3

chachachino

quality posts: 1 Private Messages chachachino
Re: exercise rocks

Fantastic idea! How do you come up with these things? Seriously I like this a lot.

chachachino

Re: first place

If you're not first, you're last.
Shake n bake!

spikeani

Re: Kitty Lift

Who's ready to bring the pain

chachachino

Re: Hit A Wall

I like the style of this! Nice work. --this is racquet ball, yeah?

ILoveEwe

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ILoveEwe
spikeani wrote:Okay, I figured what the heck, let's see what happens. Can't believe I was up all night working on this design.

While I guess I should be flattered that it seems my design inspired you to make this (as the name is the cute comment you made on my design), I question why you decided to post it to the same derby.

I think it's good to inspire each other, and I won't deny you put a lot of work into the execution of this design, I can't help but feel a bit hurt about it.

whonation

quality posts: 0 Private Messages whonation

I read the fail in the W and lose in the I but I can't read the word that's in the N- please let me know what that word is.

melkoford

quality posts: 0 Private Messages melkoford

lucas

KaraTheKiller

quality posts: 0 Private Messages KaraTheKiller
ILoveEwe wrote:While I guess I should be flattered that it seems my design inspired you to make this (as the name is the cute comment you made on my design), I question why you decided to post it to the same derby.

I think it's good to inspire each other, and I won't deny you put a lot of work into the execution of this design, I can't help but feel a bit hurt about it.

ILoveEwe, I thought the same thing when I saw this posted this morning. I'm not trying to butt in or anything, but this seems to me to be imitation more than inspiration. I don't mean to be offensive, but this design does seem to be strikingly similar to the original.

spikeani

Re: To beat Sperman

Only Batman could come up with an exercise program to Superman

Narfcake

quality posts: 396 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

ILoveEwe wrote:While I guess I should be flattered that it seems my design inspired you to make this (as the name is the cute comment you made on my design), I question why you decided to post it to the same derby.

As someone who's watched the derby for years and through an era in which the nicest thing that some Wooters could say to some artists is along the lines of "Your work looks a lot less hideous that usual this week. What's wrong?", my opinion is this:

Despite the time difference, I doubt that @SpikeAni was purposely borrowing off your derby submission. Artists come up with similar ideas from time to time; sometimes, very very similar. Other art of a buff Stay Puft exists too; does that mean that you copied someone else out there? I doubt it. It's not in your form nor is it in this form.

I'm leaning more towards this being an unintentional coincidence.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

spikeani

Re: Together (We Smell) Stronger

LMAO Can really relate to this one. GMV

spikeani

Re: Go Get'em Tiger

Love this design. GMV

spikeani

Inatangle wrote:I may only need 7 hours of sleep, but I'd rather go for 8 hours or more. That kitty looks like he has the right idea! Think I'll join him...

I wish I could that much sleep at night.

spikeani

Sigh, I can't believe this is becoming an issue. ILoveEwe I believed I complemented your design and wanted to say great job. Even stated I voted for your piece. And I stand by my statement. You put out some good work. I had no intention of doing a Stay Puff theme design until gwbids commented on my pun. So I thought I would use it. I myself have seen many designs similar to mine done in the same derby. I say great minds think a like and good luck. May the best artist in. In this case it seems to be you. Once again great job on your design and all the best. Look forward to see more of your work in up coming derbies.

spikeani

KaraTheKiller wrote:ILoveEwe, I thought the same thing when I saw this posted this morning. I'm not trying to butt in or anything, but this seems to me to be imitation more than inspiration. I don't mean to be offensive, but this design does seem to be strikingly similar to the original.

Sigh again, check my reply to ILoveEwe. Not sure where imitation comes into play. Believe me I am the last person who could pull that off. But as far as similar is concerned there is nothing original about any of our designs. The Ghostbusters franchise easily come in and take both of our designs down. Just saying. I am here to do what I do best and hopefully have fun doing it. Maybe meet some other like minded people.

spikeani

Narfcake wrote:As someone who's watched the derby for years and through an era in which the nicest thing that some Wooters could say to some artists is along the lines of "Your work looks a lot less hideous that usual this week. What's wrong?", my opinion is this:

Despite the time difference, I doubt that @SpikeAni was purposely borrowing off your derby submission. Artists come up with similar ideas from time to time; sometimes, very very similar. Other art of a buff Stay Puft exists too; does that mean that you copied someone else out there? I doubt it. It's not in your form nor is it in this form.

I'm leaning more towards this being an unintentional coincidence.

Thanks for kind words. Sorry you had to step in. Guess that's what I get for working all night with no sleep.LOL