Re: Ugly Thanksgiving Tee

GOBBLEGOBBLEGOBBLEGOBBLEGOBBLE

therealjrn

quality posts: 84 Private Messages therealjrn
Re: Thanksgiving Bird

Hahaha! I love it!

simic

quality posts: 24 Private Messages simic
acraigl wrote:Are you saying my kid is a bad artist?

haha!

acraigl

quality posts: 232 Private Messages acraigl
Re: Sportsgiving

Like it! +1

VOTE >

kg07

quality posts: 14 Private Messages kg07
greeneking wrote:AWESOME! Whole family needs this.

Thanks greeneking!

acraigl

transformingegg

quality posts: 9 Private Messages transformingegg
Re: Disturbing

acraigl wrote:Ha! Good one.

spikeani wrote:Nice I love it GMV

Thanks guys! May the forks be with you both this thanksgiving.

Calgaltoal

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Calgaltoal

I LOVE IT.
BRILLIANT!
NEVER thought of it during my ALL years of making them with students.
Should have, as many as I saw flying around!

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 98 Private Messages daveinwarshington

Best one yet!

omarfeliciano

quality posts: 48 Private Messages omarfeliciano
Re: Tyrants Can't Rule

I am thankful for the asteroids. If it wasn't for them, we would have a Small-Brain, Tiny-Hands, Tyrant-Predator as ruler... Oh... wait....

Hi everyone, I'm back (kinda)! 42 days after Hurricane Maria landed, I finally have electricity, no internet connection though. But I am grateful for what I have, there are others here (Puerto Rico) that still need a lot of help.

Hope you like my take on "being thankful". If you don't, please don't trow paper towels at me, we have enough of those thanks to Trump...

*Had to resub, typo...

spikeani

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spikeani
Re: StrangerThingsgiving

Range free, field graze all natural kid. Who wants a drumstick?

spikeani

Re: A New Hop

Outstanding GMV

odawolf

quality posts: 1 Private Messages odawolf
Re: Bunkin Pie

Looks yummy! XD

kg07

Re: Ugly Thanksgiving Tee

Very nice! Hopefully they will print as a hoody or long-sleeve for the holidays. +1

kg07

Re: Thanks Dabbing

Hate the whole dabbing (every thing) movement, but this is really nicely done, and a lot of people would love this shirt. Nice job as always. +1

acraigl

Glad your safe and things are getting somewhat back to normal for you. What an ordeal, I can only imagine and sympathize with what I can follow from the news.

Understand the sentiment of the shirt for sure. Not sure it really has a lot to do with Thanksgiving, but it's super well-done and gets a pass as far as I'm concerned given all you've been through.

VOTE >

omarfeliciano

acraigl wrote:Glad your safe and things are getting somewhat back to normal for you. What an ordeal, I can only imagine and sympathize with what I can follow from the news.

Understand the sentiment of the shirt for sure. Not sure it really has a lot to do with Thanksgiving, but it's super well-done and gets a pass as far as I'm concerned given all you've been through.

Thanks man. These past 40+ days have been quite difficult. It's more about surviving day by day than living a normal life, but we'll get there.

I know it's a little bit of a stretch, but I went after the "giving thanks" concept

unchaotic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages unchaotic
Re: Don't Forget Me! (resub)

I know it’s early on in the derby still but I really thought I had something with this design. Anybody willing to give some advice?

Go ahead and be tough...unlike my turkey I can take it.

Sweet Gherkins!

chachachino

quality posts: 1 Private Messages chachachino
acraigl wrote:#2

Hahaha yes! Seriously these are too tame right?

acraigl

unchaotic wrote:I know it’s early on in the derby still but I really thought I had something with this design. Anybody willing to give some advice?

Go ahead and be tough...unlike my turkey I can take it.

Personally, I don't understand it. It's a Thanksgiving turkey, assumed since he's got a pilgrim hat. There's a small hashtag saying it's not Christmas yet, and the turkey is saying "don't forget me"? And then there's a leaf trail or something behind him??

Maybe I'm missing a reference or something but I'm not getting how these elements tie together or is there a joke or is it really a Christmas turkey? I just don't know what I'm looking at here. It's not a bad illustration, but it's not conveying (to me) what you think it is.

VOTE >

unchaotic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages unchaotic
acraigl wrote:Personally, I don't understand it. It's a Thanksgiving turkey, assumed since he's got a pilgrim hat. There's a small hashtag saying it's not Christmas yet, and the turkey is saying "don't forget me"? And then there's a leaf trail or something behind him??

Maybe I'm missing a reference or something but I'm not getting how these elements tie together or is there a joke or is it really a Christmas turkey? I just don't know what I'm looking at here. It's not a bad illustration, but it's not conveying (to me) what you think it is.

I guess being involved with it from start to finish a designer can fail to look at it that way. It’s based off of the fact that Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday and so many people (businesses) skip right over it and go straight into Christmas mode.

Probably could have worked on the message more.

Sweet Gherkins!

kg07

Re: A Forest Friendsgiving

So cute. I LOVE the use of color in the design. As a side note, you may have cut your votes by 34% by not including a cat/kitten. Very nice! +1

parrotworks

quality posts: 17 Private Messages parrotworks
Re: A Forest Friendsgiving

Cute. Awesome palette.

thatquietgir1

quality posts: 14 Private Messages thatquietgir1

Haha! Perfect.

Vorspiell

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Vorspiell
Re: Zombie Black Friday

Everyone loves Turkey Day. Is it because of the delicious roasted bird? The tasty tasty gravy that oozes over your soft and fluffy mashed potatoes? Maybe. But everyone knows... its all just an excuse to get in early on that shopping... shuffle. Well, it's not so much a shuffle, as it is a rush-trample-get-all-the-best-deals fest.

caityjean

quality posts: 2 Private Messages caityjean
Re: Camp Plymouth: You'll Be Thankful You Came!

You'll have a bounty of fun at Camp Plymouth! Earn badges in survival, cooking, colonizing, cornucopia weaving, and making new friends!

My family tradition is to go camping for Thanksgiving so I thought this would be a fun twist on something meaningful to me.

acraigl

Re: thanks for the meal but i'm still hungry

I think you need the caterpillar on this for it to really make sense. Without the title I would have been lost. Put a pilgrim hat on it for bonus points.

VOTE >

flemtone

quality posts: 17 Private Messages flemtone

I know at least a dozen teachers who would literally eat a kitten to own this shirt.

spikeani

Nice job. Sign me for cooking, eating, and sleeping please.GMV

benjaminleebates

quality posts: 19 Private Messages benjaminleebates
kg07 wrote:Hate the whole dabbing (every thing) movement, but this is really nicely done, and a lot of people would love this shirt. Nice job as always. +1

OK, I'll ask. What is this dabbing thing and why? What happened recently to make it flair up? It's not new. Is it in reference to pot?
Just asking, for reals. I googled it and got mixed results.

You can find my shirts for sale HERE or THERE!

oakenspirit

quality posts: 114 Private Messages oakenspirit
Re: Gobblin' King

This reminds me of the chick...

acraigl

Re: The One who hates Thanksgiving

Cream tees are not allowed. Resub on a new blank as this won't get printed as is.

VOTE >

acraigl

Re: Let The Holidays Begin

Feels like this should be on a brown shirt? The box of color is not altogether desirable, and it looks like you have a misplaced color chip in your fire.

Mmmmm, roasted fire chip...

VOTE >

orabbit

quality posts: 33 Private Messages orabbit

I really like this one! I don't think I've ever seen a Pilgrim shirt design before.

marceepauff

quality posts: 24 Private Messages marceepauff

Love.

stevegoll68

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stevegoll68
Re: A Holiday Truce

I get that reference! LOL +1

omarfeliciano

Before someone else mentions it, I fixed the "e" on Earth