DorisNelson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DorisNelson
Re: Solstice Tree

I think it’s beautiful ❤️

acraigl

quality posts: 213 Private Messages acraigl
Re: A Most Horrible Circle

Very cool. Methinks you should be saving this for next Halloween or Friday the 13th or something, but still awesome. +1

BUY! >>

MissyCorey

quality posts: 1 Private Messages MissyCorey
Narfcake wrote:Beyond that, you do NOT want to go up against Disney when it comes to any design that could be construed as the Mouse. They are no-holds-barred litigious on that.

I deleted it from the derby- wasn't even thinking about how I had the painting for sale on society6. Good luck to everyone! There's so many great designs this week!!

thatrobert

quality posts: 50 Private Messages thatrobert

Narfcake

quality posts: 392 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

Re: Ring Yang

This design could use some goggles ...

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

simic

quality posts: 18 Private Messages simic
Re: Ring Yang

And I made a generic RPG map! What is this LotR you speak of?

Re: An Unexpected Journey

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 60 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
benjaminleebates wrote:Hmm, now that you mention it. I see nessie's head on top and a dragons head on bottom... neat!

Exactly

fishbiscuit5

simic wrote:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

DorisNelson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DorisNelson
mapinto wrote:I had this looking cooler, with trees in the bottom and whatnot; but I thought the design needed to be "contained" in a circle which I noticed most of these do not, and now wish I'd broken the rules too...

Glad you informed me of your intention. It’s ok. Stay true your integrity. Take honor in that. Crazy how so many don’t “choose” to follow directions, right!? Hahahaha! And some just may not have understood. Good luck on your next design!

chachachino

quality posts: 1 Private Messages chachachino
Re: Howl

That's no moon!

tgentry

quality posts: 123 Private Messages tgentry
Re: Enso Circle

Really nice!

kg07

quality posts: 11 Private Messages kg07
acraigl wrote:Very cool. Methinks you should be saving this for next Halloween or Friday the 13th or something, but still awesome. +1

Thanks acraigl!

kg07

Re: Schrödinger's Ball

Nice design acraigl. I assume you decided that actually drawing a dead cat would not be a hit with the woot audience. +1

acraigl

kg07 wrote:Nice design acraigl. I assume you decided that actually drawing a dead cat would not be a hit with the woot audience. +1

There's a little one in there.

BUY! >>

MissyCorey

quality posts: 1 Private Messages MissyCorey
acraigl wrote:Very cool. Methinks you should be saving this for next Halloween or Friday the 13th or something, but still awesome. +1

I must be one of the only people that considers it a Christmas movie (although I do watch it in October too). All my friends say it's a Halloween movie also. I'd be interested to see a woot poll on if it's for Christmas or Halloween, I think I might be in the minority.
Hope this one prints- I'll wear it for all seasons!

fishbiscuit5

Re: Progress

My favorite ride at Disney World.

massha10

quality posts: 69 Private Messages massha10
Re: An Unexpected Journey

Honestly, would really love this a lot more if it came in the more conventional mappy color - that yellowish/greenish used in posters and elsewhere

spikeani

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spikeani
Re: Normal Human Person

I like this design great job GMV

spikeani

Re: A Most Horrible Circle

Nice as always good job GMV

spikeani

Great job GMV

simic

quality posts: 18 Private Messages simic
massha10 wrote:Honestly, would really love this a lot more if it came in the more conventional mappy color - that yellowish/greenish used in posters and elsewhere

Like that?
Now, I have to hope my wife doesn't see your comment because she got upset that I took my five year old son's advice and went with blue instead of beige, which she pushed for.

Which of the colors does everyone prefer?

acraigl

simic wrote:Like that?
Now, I have to hope my wife doesn't see your comment because she got upset that I took my five year old son's advice and went with blue instead of beige, which she pushed for.

Kinda prefer the beige. (sorry!)

BUY! >>

kg07

MissyCorey wrote:I must be one of the only people that considers it a Christmas movie (although I do watch it in October too). All my friends say it's a Halloween movie also. I'd be interested to see a woot poll on if it's for Christmas or Halloween, I think I might be in the minority.
Hope this one prints- I'll wear it for all seasons!

Thanks! I also consider it a Christmas movie and will probably be watching it again in coming weeks.

caityjean

quality posts: 2 Private Messages caityjean
Re: Cafe Ouroboros

Neat idea but it needs to have a shirt template on the Comp.

Vote!

kg07

fishbiscuit5 wrote:I don’t know what you guys are talking about. I just drew some grass and a giant fire eyeball.

Ha! Nice design! I hope they have decided to allow lotr designs back into the catalog. gmv

kg07

simic wrote:Like that?

I like them both. It would look even nicer on cream, but that would probably crash the site. Gmv

GoldenC

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GoldenC

The blue is obviously good, but the beige is awesomer. Great design!

acraigl wrote:Kinda prefer the beige. (sorry!)

acraigl

kg07 wrote:Thanks! I also consider it a Christmas movie and will probably be watching it again in coming weeks.

I take it back. It's totally a Christmas movie. Feels like I may have to watch it again as well.

BUY! >>

kg07

acraigl wrote:I take it back. It's totally a Christmas movie. Feels like I may have to watch it again as well.

Well worth it. Worth a second, third and fourth look. Great atmosphere, music, art and if you have ever seen the making of, an amazing effort moving the figures frame by frame.

tgentry

quality posts: 123 Private Messages tgentry

Amazing!! GMV

kg07

acraigl wrote:There's a little one in there.

Ha! I guess the cute little guy with the xx eyes, but this is subtle enough to slip by...

kg07

spikeani wrote:Nice as always good job GMV

Thanks spikeani! I always enjoy your shirt designs and your positive influence on the discussions in the derbies.

kg07

Re: Hey You!

#science

ULTRAVASCULAR

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ULTRAVASCULAR
Re: BB Mosaic

BEAUTIFULLLLL.......GALACTICFULLL....

thatrobert

quality posts: 50 Private Messages thatrobert

transformingegg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages transformingegg
Re: Suck it up Buttercup

acraigl wrote:I like everything about this... style, visual pun, colors. Nice job all around.

Thanks a stack Acraigl! Means alot coming from you as a very experienced shirt wooter!

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 294 Private Messages Spiritgreen
Re: Not Flat

Controversial. :D

acraigl

Re: Touch of Darkness, Rey of Light

Looks like this isn't making much of a run. And I see with all the other entries for context I might have gone too dark with it. I may pull it and reworking the concept for a future derby.

BUY! >>

thatquietgir1

quality posts: 11 Private Messages thatquietgir1
Re: Cat-astrophy

really cute

ILoveEwe

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ILoveEwe
Re: Progress

Well now this song is stuck in my head...

This is a lovely design though. I love the font choice and the color choice. Both capture the vintage-futuristic look really nicely.