mekazoo

quality posts: 3 Private Messages mekazoo
Re: Stadium Hotdogs

Favourite team of every sports fan

simic

quality posts: 18 Private Messages simic
Re: Game Day is Coming

Looking at this design, all I can think of is the Minnesota Timberwolves and it really bothers me, because I love GoT and nobody thinks about the Timberwolves. Beautiful design, though!

MrBignell

quality posts: 4 Private Messages MrBignell
Re: FOOTBALL DNA

Great mesh of symbols! I love when you can tie DNA in like that. Very well done

acraigl

quality posts: 212 Private Messages acraigl
Re: Love Golf
Bohsky wrote:Oh, this one is truly clever. My favorite)

Thanks! Appreciate that.

Core idea goes to the wife. I think the conversation went like:
Me: "Got any ideas for the sports derby?"
Her: "What about golf? It has 4 letters."
Me: "What the hell does that... wait a sec...".

I had it all beveled and glowy and stuff for a while there, but I simplified it down to just the one-color letters and ball, which I think ended up with a nicer overall feel.

BUY! >>

acraigl

Re: ARMCHAIR QUARTERBACK

Just sitting here, admiring your goat.

BUY! >>

letterq

quality posts: 4 Private Messages letterq
Re: Spectator Sport

Fantastic!

acraigl

Re: Porguins Hockey Team

Ha!

BUY! >>

spikeani

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spikeani
Re: I Like Football 2.0

very clever gmv

spikeani

Re: FootballO

NICE I like this design GMV

spikeani

Re: Shield Surfing

Great design GMV

acraigl

Re: Tailgate Time

Is this red (I assume) or orange? Looks orange to me...

BUY! >>

krittikae

quality posts: 29 Private Messages krittikae
Re: Perfect Season

In honor of the Browns' perfect 2017 season. My husband, and life-long Browns fan, designed this one.

krittikae

Re: Bandwagon Propaganda

I'm late to the party because of technical difficulties. Please check out my designs all the same!

krittikae

Re: Die Hard Fan (Brown)

Coming from a family of life-long Cleveland Browns fans, all you ever have is hope that maybe next year will be different.

krittikae

Re: Die Hard Fan (Blue)

Every team needs a die hard fan. Appropriate for teams with blue in their color scheme.

krittikae

Re: Die Hard Fan (Red)

Every team needs a die hard fan. Appropriate for teams with red in their color scheme.

krittikae

Re: Die Hard Fan (Green)

Every team needs a die hard fan. Appropriate for teams with green in their color scheme.

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 60 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
Re: Spectator Sport

Thanks, simic, MrBignell, and letterq! I love making logos.

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 60 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
Re: ARMCHAIR QUARTERBACK

Nice! I had an idea for a G.O.A.T. design, but this is better. Very wearable.

taipan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages taipan
Re: GSW FTW

In medical circles, this reads “gun shot wound for the win”... until you see the logo under the text for better context.

MrBignell

Re: Jaynestown Mudders

The hero of Canton the man they call Jayne! I love love LOVE this design! +1! (And probably the first yellow shirt I've been head over heels for)

amanoxford

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amanoxford
acraigl wrote:Is this red (I assume) or orange? Looks orange to me...

Yeah it's definitely supposed to be red, but you're right it somehow looks pretty orange on here!

MrBignell

Re: Major League BATball

Haha. I haven't seen batman on here in a bit. This will do well. +1

chachachino

quality posts: 1 Private Messages chachachino
Re: GSW FTW

Oh crap. Thanks for the heads up and for warning the others.

JonnyCool

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JonnyCool

Looks great.

simic

quality posts: 18 Private Messages simic
acraigl wrote:Just sitting here, admiring your goat.

fishbiscuit5 wrote:Nice! I had an idea for a G.O.A.T. design, but this is better. Very wearable.

Thanks!
I made this, showed it to my wife and friend, they both got excited about some "goat" thing. They had to explain it to me because I don't follow football.
So, when I was making the "On shirt" preview, I tossed in the goat shadow. (Not part of the actual shirt, though.)

spikeani

Re: Porguins Hockey Team

They may be small but the force is with them

senordoom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages senordoom
Re: SUNDAY FUNDAY!

I don't believe mugs of beers can throw footballs well...

DogHater

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DogHater

What self-respecting football fan over the age of three would actually wear this? Your family votes for you, don't they?

sneezycop

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sneezycop
Re: Philadelphia Football

I am not an Eagles fan but this is fantastic.

sneezycop

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sneezycop
Re: Pittsburgh Football

I absolutely love this design. If it doesn't do well here, you might submit it to the stealers. Maybe see your design at the stadium.

princessbunny

quality posts: 1 Private Messages princessbunny
DogHater wrote:What self-respecting football fan over the age of three would actually wear this? Your family votes for you, don't they?

There are many females on this website that may find this cute; based on sales figures for other CUTE based designs. There are also many people that buy shirts for their kids. Categorically, I am not a huge Walmazan fan, but the designs are what they are and the voters will decide.

spikeani

Re: Major League BATball

I like it (in a strong Batman voice) gmv

acraigl

Re: Holy Game

DogHater wrote:What self-respecting football fan over the age of three would actually wear this? Your family votes for you, don't they?

While I'll agree that this (and many other) derby entries aren't sticking to the rules this week (at least as I interpreted them) of something a mega sports fan would wear, there's no reason to attack.

walmazan has quite a following and lots of folks like his style. I'm not surprised this is in the fog.

BUY! >>

DogHater

Ah, the brigade of white knights are arriving. I expect the rest of his "following" will be here once their cats lick them in the face and wake them up.

The same face, same sharpie drawings... such diversity! Let's reward "Captain Crayon" for dipping into his reservoir of coloring book artwork and gifting us with the same stuff every week. Hey, if we can get a few in at a time, we can call it a "series"!

Re: Holy Game

princessbunny

quality posts: 1 Private Messages princessbunny
DogHater wrote:Ah, the brigade of white knights are arriving. I expect the rest of his "following" will be here once their cats lick them in the face and wake them up.

The same face, same sharpie drawings... such diversity! Let's reward "Captain Crayon" for dipping into his reservoir of coloring book artwork and gifting us with the same stuff every week. Hey, if we can get a few in at a time, we can call it a "series"!

You should have been around for Ramyb. You have the tact of AdderXYU. For ppl that have been around Walmazan, has paid his dues and has had many years of no prints at all when he first started. It has taken a long time to nudge his style into the sphere of the common woot buyer.

Sour grapes for those that do not get a print in the first week or two?

acraigl

DogHater wrote:Ah, the brigade of white knights are arriving. I expect the rest of his "following" will be here once their cats lick them in the face and wake them up.

C'mon, really? He's super successful doing what he's doing -- why would he do anything else? Generally speaking his designs are too cutesy for me, so I don't purchase, but you can't argue it works well for others.

Ok, you don't like it? Do better! Where's your design?

BUY! >>

DogHater

My "tact", as you call it is observation. I call it as I see it and express it.

Sour grapes? I'm not upset for not getting any prints. I'm utterly dumbfounded by some of the work that gets voted into the cloud EVERY week. Take that and the fallacious reasoning you rode in on.

princessbunny wrote:You should have been around for Ramyb. You have the tact of AdderXYU. For ppl that have been around Walmazan, has paid his dues and has had many years of no prints at all when he first started. It has taken a long time to nudge his style into the sphere of the common woot buyer.

Sour grapes for those that do not get a print in the first week or two?

DogHater

My design is in the derby. I won't point any out, for obvious reasons, which is sad, really. A crowd, that I suspect prides itself on objectivity (y'know, the whole "adoration of science" thing), might inject bias toward my work.

acraigl wrote:C'mon, really? He's super successful doing what he's doing -- why would he do anything else? Generally speaking his designs are too cutesy for me, so I don't purchase, but you can't argue it works well for others.

Ok, you don't like it? Do better! Where's your design?

acraigl

DogHater wrote:My design is in the derby. I won't point any out, for obvious reasons, which is sad, really. A crowd, that I suspect prides itself on objectivity (y'know, the whole "adoration of science" thing), might inject bias toward my work.

Wait -- so you're using an alias to make this criticism?

BUY! >>