Back to Amazon.com

ShirtMayeba

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ShirtMayeba

Wow! Now, this is tough! Hahaha! But just to show that we're a good sport, well, here it goes, let's see if someone can decode this if I follow the statement from above:

Ths ps%e@n bsl@w ms l@vse psanut butts% and jslly.

Inatangle

quality posts: 150 Private Messages Inatangle
JayMatt19 wrote:Yup, an entire collection representing that night in the theater when he torpedoed his career. Puts the "ACTION" into the action figures

The person below me swaps the letters E with S, and S with E, when he types. He also uses the @ in place of O, and the % in place of R

Wow! Now, this is tough! Hahaha! But just to show that we're a good sport, well, here it goes, let's see if someone can decode this if I follow the statement from above:

(Hi ShirtMayeba... welcome to the game! From now on, be sure to hit "Reply" instead of just adding a post. It makes it easier to keep the chain in order, especially from one page to the next.)

Inatangle

Inatangle wrote:(Actually, ShirtMayeba wrote): Wow! Now, this is tough! Hahaha! But just to show that we're a good sport, well, here it goes, let's see if someone can decode this if I follow the statement from above:

Well, this is me all right. Actually, I'm a bit fonder of jam with my peanut butter, but jelly is good too. I'll eat pb&j for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. And it's unbearably good with a big glass of chocolate milk... yum!

The person below me is going to be a wealthy millionaire-- if they ever get around to taking their returnable bottles back to the store.

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 100 Private Messages daveinwarshington
Inatangle wrote:
The person below me is going to be a wealthy millionaire-- if they ever get around to taking their returnable bottles back to the store.

I have 17 acres of bottles. It's my retirement plan. So far, I'm a Thousandaire, but I'm still working on it.

The person below me has 43 roosters, but has no idea why there's no eggs.

ShirtMayeba

daveinwarshington wrote:I have 17 acres of bottles. It's my retirement plan. So far, I'm a Thousandaire, but I'm still working on it.

The person below me has 43 roosters, but has no idea why there's no eggs.

Yup, that's the disadvantage of owning 43 roosters with no background in farm life at all. Hahaha!

The person below me listens to AC/DC but on the lowest volume possible.

daveinwarshington

ShirtMayeba wrote:
The person below me listens to AC/DC but on the lowest volume possible.

Loud music rattles my brain!
I turn the volume on just a tinch and lay my head on the speaker. Rock on!

The person below me makes reservations a week ahead of time, when going out to eat at McDonalds.

ShirtMayeba

daveinwarshington wrote:Loud music rattles my brain!
I turn the volume on just a tinch and lay my head on the speaker. Rock on!

The person below me makes reservations a week ahead of time, when going out to eat at McDonalds.

What can I say? I love my Chicken McNuggets. Hahaha!

The person below me drives a car.. while blindfolded.

JDSardone

quality posts: 25 Private Messages JDSardone
ShirtMayeba wrote:What can I say? I love my Chicken McNuggets. Hahaha!

The person below me drives a car.. while blindfolded.

Well my friend believed that if you "blindfold the car" by covering the headlights that the car could not see... I had to prove him wrong while he was in the car. He was freaking out the whole time. It was hilarious.

The person below me Hulk smashes all his food before eating it...

Inatangle

JDSardone wrote:Well my friend believed that if you "blindfold the car" by covering the headlights that the car could not see... I had to prove him wrong while he was in the car. He was freaking out the whole time. It was hilarious.

The person below me Hulk smashes all his food before eating it...

KaBAMMM! CRASHHHH! SMASH POUND-POUND-POUND! Chomp-chomp... (Gulp!) Yummmm... KaBAMMM!!!!! Well... what would you do if you only had 5 teeth left in your mouth?

The person below me plans to stow away on the Starship Enterprise, because they want to meet aliens from other worlds... especially Klingons.

olcubmaster

quality posts: 33 Private Messages olcubmaster
Inatangle wrote:KaBAMMM! CRASHHHH! SMASH POUND-POUND-POUND! Chomp-chomp... (Gulp!) Yummmm... KaBAMMM!!!!! Well... what would you do if you only had 5 teeth left in your mouth?

The person below me plans to stow away on the Starship Enterprise, because they want to meet aliens from other worlds... especially Klingons.

I actually did that back in the mid-70's and met all sorts of wild, other-world sorts. Later I found out it was a Jefferson Starship enterprise and it all seemed to make more sense once the drugs wore off.

The person below me had a strange reaction to laughing gas.

Sugar 'em up and send 'em home

WoosterRooster

quality posts: 2 Private Messages WoosterRooster
olcubmaster wrote:
The person below me had a strange reaction to laughing gas.

Yes, I sure did! I clucked & laughed so much that the hens layed two eggs each!

The person below me celebrates "Be kind to a chicken" day everyday! cluck cluck...

I'm Wooster, the Woot Rooster

daveinwarshington

WoosterRooster wrote:
The person below me celebrates "Be kind to a chicken" day everyday! cluck cluck...

I do celebrate, usually at a KFC.

The person below me records all their TV programs so the can watch the commercials & fast-forward the show.

stephanie2525

quality posts: 2 Private Messages stephanie2525
daveinwarshington wrote:I do celebrate, usually at a KFC.

The person below me records all their TV programs so the can watch the commercials & fast-forward the show.

Does anyone actually watch commercials anymore? I lack the patience however the person below me has wanted the ability to fly since they were 5

Stephanie

GrievousGrim

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GrievousGrim
olcubmaster wrote:The person below me is so vain I bet they think this game is about them.

Best answer so far. I laughed aloud. Where is the like button on here?? (y)

JayMatt19

quality posts: 11 Private Messages JayMatt19
stephanie2525 wrote:Does anyone actually watch commercials anymore? I lack the patience however the person below me has wanted the ability to fly since they were 5

It sure beats flying economy on Southwest.

The person below me dreams of being an NFL Referee, and their dream is to be pelted with garbage by the Cleveland fans