kingdomkeeper

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kingdomkeeper

Nevermind

cookiekrush

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cookiekrush
vvedge wrote:well, probably not the wisest idea to broadcast this, but I seemed to have struck crap on my 18 plushie purchases:

At first I thought I was lucky, then I realized I bought 18 plushies and got none of the 13 base set. So if anyone has a spare complete set, we could talk, but if there were a list of must haves for me:

Nude Cupcake
How We Roll D20
Okey Dokey Artichoke
Unstealthiest Ninja
Zombie with Sandwich
Fox

Willing to trade up to 10 full mystery plushes (full of crumpled up paper) and 8 empty ones (great for storing your prized plushies in.

I'll trade a nude cupcake and an artichoke for two Bandolier of Cranberries Possibly, would you want to also trade one more Bandolier of Cranberries for a cathululu?

Please send me a PM!

kingdomkeeper

Question for Mods: If in theory I realized I had made a grave error in only buying three plushies and was interested in getting more...would it be a forum no no to offer to straight buy a few more plushies through this thread? Unless you guys are holding back some plushies, at which point I will gladly wait until that time...but I might be slightly obsessed with the ninjas...

cookiekrush

JadenKale wrote:I bought 6 and got:

1 Fox
1 Cat makin' Bread
2 Fat Unicorns
2 Unstealthiest Ninjas

I'd like to get:

1 Okey Dokey Artichokey
1 Cathulhu
1 Cupcake
1 Bandolier of Cranberries

(I'd like to keep a Fat Unicorn and the Cat, based on trades if possible)

Trade my Cathulhu for your ninja?

manhandsha

quality posts: 62 Private Messages manhandsha
kingdomkeeper wrote:Question for Mods: If in theory I realized I had made a grave error in only buying three plushies and was interested in getting more...would it be a forum no no to offer to straight buy a few more plushies through this thread? Unless you guys are holding back some plushies, at which point I will gladly wait until that time...but I might be slightly obsessed with the ninjas...

You're welcome to try and buy plushies from other users, if you can pry them from their cold dead hands. I'm not sure there are more.

jthebird1977

quality posts: 37 Private Messages jthebird1977

bought three and received
2 unstealthiest ninjas
1 cathulu with building

disappointed that i got 2 same
really wanted fat unicorn with rainbow

since we're talking trades, i'll trade any of these for the unicorn

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

JadenKale

quality posts: 186 Private Messages JadenKale
jthebird1977 wrote:bought three and received
2 unstealthiest ninjas
1 cathulu with building

disappointed that i got 2 same
really wanted fat unicorn with rainbow

since we're talking trades, i'll trade any of these for the unicorn

I've got an extra Unicorn. I'll totally take Cathulhu off your hands!

lordbowen

quality posts: 846 Private Messages lordbowen
kingdomkeeper wrote:Question for Mods: If in theory I realized I had made a grave error in only buying three plushies and was interested in getting more...would it be a forum no no to offer to straight buy a few more plushies through this thread? Unless you guys are holding back some plushies, at which point I will gladly wait until that time...but I might be slightly obsessed with the ninjas...

The plushie boxes do say Series One.

jthebird1977

quality posts: 37 Private Messages jthebird1977
JadenKale wrote:I've got an extra Unicorn. I'll totally take Cathulhu off your hands!

awesome!

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

kingdomkeeper

Well since mods have said its ok... I would be interested in straight up buying probably 2 more ninjas, should anyone have extras after they have traded for all the plushies they want. I should have bought 2 of the 3 packs instead of just one.

Shoot me a message if you're interested.

keg204

quality posts: 15 Private Messages keg204

I got an Okey Dokey Artichoke and 2 Cathulus. I'd be down for trading one of the Cathulus with anyone who is interested. I'm most interested in the following:

Say No to Scurvy orange
Fat Unicorn with rainbow
Nude Cupcake
Bandolier of Cranberries

wyldcolt45

quality posts: 2 Private Messages wyldcolt45

I have 2 extra artichokes and an extra fat unicorn...hoping to find a fox, Cathulhu and a nude cupcake

mxjx

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mxjx
vvedge wrote:well, probably not the wisest idea to broadcast this, but I seemed to have struck crap on my 18 plushie purchases:

At first I thought I was lucky, then I realized I bought 18 plushies and got none of the 13 base set. So if anyone has a spare complete set, we could talk, but if there were a list of must haves for me:

Nude Cupcake
How We Roll D20
Okey Dokey Artichoke
Unstealthiest Ninja
Zombie with Sandwich
Fox

Willing to trade up to 10 full mystery plushes (full of crumpled up paper) and 8 empty ones (great for storing your prized plushies in.

:'( I so want one of these but still waiting on my second shipment to leave the warehouse. (First shipment were 3 Cathulhu. Sending a PM just in case.)

lucinda68

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lucinda68
wyldcolt45 wrote:I have 2 extra artichokes and an extra fat unicorn...hoping to find a fox, Cathulhu and a nude cupcake

I have a Cathulhu that I'd be willing to trade for the Unicorn.

Thanks

mossygreen

quality posts: 83 Private Messages mossygreen

I have a Cathulu and a Say No to Scurvy Orange to trade, and am looking for Fat Unicorn and possibly the Mystery Bag.

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly

Like I said on page 1, I have 2 nude cupcakes. I'd like a fat unicorn.

I see several folks with unicorns looking for a cupcake. If everyone still has a unicorn and wants to trade, please let me know!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

SailorButterfly

Nude Cupcake
How We Roll D20
Okey Dokey Artichoke
Unstealthiest Ninja
Zombie with Sandwich
Fox

Got a nude cupcake I could trade ya for 1.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sd13sd13sd13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sd13sd13sd13

Hi all,

I have the following available for trade:
1 - How We Roll Die
2 - Fat Unicorn
5 - Cathulhu

Looking for one each of (trade or purchase):
Mystery Plush
Nevermore Raven
Makin' Bread Cat
Say No to Scurvy Orange
Fresh Cake Cupcake
Imposter Penguin

dianabosworth

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dianabosworth

PM sent!

wyldcolt45 wrote:I have 2 extra artichokes and an extra fat unicorn...hoping to find a fox, Cathulhu and a nude cupcake

candiiappl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages candiiappl

I have a Ninja and a Fox if anyone wants to trade for a Cupcake!

CosmoH

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CosmoH

[Updated 1/14]

I have for trade:
Cathulhu x2
Imposter Penguin x4

Want:
Unstealthiest Ninja
Fox
Makin' Bread Cat
Scurvy Orange

...because I'm Cosmic.

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 172 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Anyone wanna trade for one of my nevermore ravens? I will take probably anything other than a zombie dude as that is the other one I got.

BONUS: it will be rubbed on my butt before shipping as I do for anything I mail.

kingdomkeeper

candiiappl wrote:I have a Ninja and a Fox if anyone wants to trade for a Cupcake!

I have a cupcake for ninja!

shortman

quality posts: 117 Private Messages shortman
agingdragqueen wrote:Anyone wanna trade for one of my nevermore ravens? I will take probably anything other than a zombie dude as that is the other one I got.

BONUS: it will be rubbed on my butt before shipping as I do for anything I mail.

So tempting (for the Butt action), but I already have a Raven.

shanram

quality posts: 5 Private Messages shanram
agingdragqueen wrote:Anyone wanna trade for one of my nevermore ravens? I will take probably anything other than a zombie dude as that is the other one I got.

I laughed REALLY hard when I saw that! Luckily no one was around to judge me! lol

marceepauff

quality posts: 24 Private Messages marceepauff

DQ - I can send you one of my artichokes, if you'd like?

mbspell

quality posts: 42 Private Messages mbspell

I would like a Say No To Scurvy Orange, and could buy it or trade a Nude Cupcake. Assuming there are any left out there to trade.

jsmithwc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jsmithwc
JadenKale wrote:I bought 6 and got:

1 Fox
1 Cat makin' Bread
2 Fat Unicorns
2 Unstealthiest Ninjas

I'd like to get:

1 Okey Dokey Artichokey
1 Cathulhu
1 Cupcake
1 Bandolier of Cranberries

(I'd like to keep a Fat Unicorn and the Cat, based on trades if possible)

I have 3 Cathulhu, I'd love to trade one for a fox if you haven't gotten the Cathulhu yet

candiiappl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages candiiappl
candiiappl wrote:I have a Ninja and a Fox if anyone wants to trade for a Cupcake!

Ok, as of right now the Ninja is spoken for.

The fox is still available for a fat unicorn?

vvedge

quality posts: 1 Private Messages vvedge

Unstealthiest Ninja
Fox

Still looking for these plushies, see my newest post for updated lists of haves and wants.

http://shirt.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=6106455

goneferal

quality posts: 20 Private Messages goneferal
CosmoH wrote:I have for trade:
Cathulhu x2
Imposter Penguin
Nevermore Raven

Want:
Fat Unicorn
Nude Cupcake
Unstealthiest Ninja

PM sent!

x1Moar cat videos!

JadenKale

quality posts: 186 Private Messages JadenKale

Unstealthiest Ninja
Zombie with Sandwich
Fox

I have a ninja for you!

cookiekrush

I have a fox, cathulu, or cat making bread up for trade! I really want this bird!

wolfroolz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wolfroolz

Lucky me I got 3 Cathulhu with building. I am willing to trade up to two of them. I am looking for Orange, Ninja, Raven or pretty much anything except nude and artichoke.

SailorButterfly

sd13sd13sd13 wrote:Hi all,

I have the following available for trade:
1 - How We Roll Die
2 - Fat Unicorn
5 - Cathulhu

Looking for one each of (trade or purchase):
Mystery Plush
Nevermore Raven
Makin' Bread Cat
Say No to Scurvy Orange
Fresh Cake Cupcake
Imposter Penguin

Trade ya a Nude Cupcake for a Fat Unicorn?

auntier00

quality posts: 0 Private Messages auntier00
kalee11 wrote:So I got the Unstealthiest Ninja one, which I like, but I'd trade it for the Imposter Penguin or maybe Fat Unicorn or Making Bread Cat.

I'd trade imposter penquin for unstealthiest ninja

auntier00

quality posts: 0 Private Messages auntier00
cookiekrush wrote:I have several for trade, got ones I wanted the least.

Up for trade:
4 x Cathulhu
1 x Okey Dokey Artichoke
1 x Nude Cupcake

Looking for
Fat Unicorn (found)
Nevermore Raven (really want!! Will trade multiple)
Imposter Penguin
Unsteathly Ninja
? mystery one/Bandolier of Cranberries (really want!! Will trade multiple)

Will trade imposter penquin for Cathulu!

missles9

quality posts: 1 Private Messages missles9
vvedge wrote:Still looking for these 3 plushies, also since someone opened up the door to solicit purchases of plushies, I'm currently offering the empty Bandolier of Cranberries mystery plushie for $25 each or for at least a 2 for 1 trade. (2 regular plushies for 1 mystery Bandolier of Cranberries one)

If you have only one of of the 3 I'm looking for, I'll consider a lower price point.

I have an extra Zombie with Sandwich to trade you.

theatergal17

quality posts: 1 Private Messages theatergal17

I have a ninja I'd love to trade for your raven if you haven't traded it yet!

acciolaurie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages acciolaurie

2 Cathulus for trade. Make me an offer!