yazmoq

quality posts: 19 Private Messages yazmoq
Narfcake wrote:"This is Milo, the cat burglar responsible for pinching more than 20 sets of keys from her neighbours in the past month." ...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2245860/Milo-magnetic-cat-burglar-collared-pilfering-20-sets-keys-neighbours.html

Lol man, this is great. My cat even looks like Milo - How do you even find this stuff?

Narfcake

quality posts: 392 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

yazmoq wrote:Lol man, this is great. My cat even looks like Milo - How do you even find this stuff?

Meow?

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

thatquietgir1

quality posts: 11 Private Messages thatquietgir1
Re: Breath of the Wild Things

Love this! Great line work

collinvh

quality posts: 70 Private Messages collinvh
Re: Dog Playing Poker Online

Nice Robbie. This is an instant classic. GMV.

Inatangle

quality posts: 146 Private Messages Inatangle

Hey skilled & clever shirt designers...

I had some internet problems during the last Derby. Now my internet is fixed, but I am broken. Or at least I feel broken.

I am dealing with a chronic health problem. I've had it for more than 25 years, and it's been stable. Until now. I'm experiencing the worst flare up that I've ever had in my life.

I am treating it as aggressively as I can, but I feel like it's fighting right back. At the same time, I just found out that my insurance company will not adequately cover some treatments that would really help me. I'm still kind of in shock about this. Nothing like treating chronic health problems on a chintzy insurance budget.

To top it off, the little job shop that I work for has gotten crazily busy. My time is at a premium right now.

All of this to say that I've had to downscale my participation in the Derbies. I'm really sorry that I have to do that. I love looking at Derby entries and commenting on them. It's like walking through an art gallery!

I am still voting in the Derbies, and hanging around the website some. And when my symptoms finally get under control, I want to get back to more active participation.

Keep up the clever designing! You guys are the greatest! You've all added so much joy (and many new tee shirts) to my life.

I'm doing my best to make these chronic health problems regret the day they messed me up. I'm sticking around, and I'm not going anywhere!

Inatangle

transformingegg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages transformingegg
Inatangle wrote:Hey skilled & clever shirt designers...

I had some internet problems during the last Derby. Now my internet is fixed, but I am broken. Or at least I feel broken.

I am dealing with a chronic health problem. I've had it for more than 25 years, and it's been stable. Until now. I'm experiencing the worst flare up that I've ever had in my life.

I am treating it as aggressively as I can, but I feel like it's fighting right back. At the same time, I just found out that my insurance company will not adequately cover some treatments that would really help me. I'm still kind of in shock about this. Nothing like treating chronic health problems on a chintzy insurance budget.

To top it off, the little job shop that I work for has gotten crazily busy. My time is at a premium right now.

All of this to say that I've had to downscale my participation in the Derbies. I'm really sorry that I have to do that. I love looking at Derby entries and commenting on them. It's like walking through an art gallery!

I am still voting in the Derbies, and hanging around the website some. And when my symptoms finally get under control, I want to get back to more active participation.

Keep up the clever designing! You guys are the greatest! You've all added so much joy (and many new tee shirts) to my life.

I'm doing my best to make these chronic health problems regret the day they messed me up. I'm sticking around, and I'm not going anywhere!

Inatangle

You are amazing Inatangle! Even the fact that you would come on and give an update like this shows how much you care and contribute to this community. I'm hoping and praying things settle down and improve for you soon.

flemtone

quality posts: 17 Private Messages flemtone
Re: Hardcore Casual Gamer

"I was a gamer until I took an arrow to the iKnee..."

acraigl

quality posts: 213 Private Messages acraigl
Inatangle wrote:I'm sticking around, and I'm not going anywhere!

Inatangle

Your comments and investment in the community has always been appreciated. Hope you have a quick recovery and you're back online soon.

BUY! >>

julielstevens

quality posts: 2 Private Messages julielstevens
Re: card games are easy

Hey guys-- I'm not sure this is off topic. It instantly reminds me of the game "Cards Against Humanity".

acraigl

quality posts: 213 Private Messages acraigl
julielstevens wrote:Hey guys-- I'm not sure this is off topic. It instantly reminds me of the game "Cards Against Humanity".

Exactly. It's a video game derby.

BUY! >>

weezerdml

quality posts: 0 Private Messages weezerdml

yazmoq

quality posts: 19 Private Messages yazmoq
Narfcake wrote:Meow?

XD Purrfect

kg07

quality posts: 11 Private Messages kg07
Re: Just Keep Fleeing

Very cute!

transformingegg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages transformingegg
momoshwing wrote:I'm curious, did you try this one on blue? I feel lake that would make the tiles pop so much more and also might be a more appealing color?

I didn't try it on blue as I was using the yellow background but I can do another version at some stage on blue and see how it goes. Thanks for the tip!

momoshwing

quality posts: 1 Private Messages momoshwing

Really well done! GMV!

momoshwing

Re: Dog Playing Poker Online

I echo everyone else's sentiments. This would be an epic canvas print. GMV!

momoshwing

Re: Super Smash Sister

Awesome style! This is a great design! GMV!

momoshwing

Re: Grand Theft Kart

Solid design! Great adaptation, haha. GMV!

momoshwing

Re: Get to the Charga!

Haha, nice one. GMV!

momoshwing

Re: Mana Potion

This is clever. I'm really digging it, my only critique is the shirt color. I think I'd like to see it on another color so it isn't blue on blue, but that could just be me! GMV!

momoshwing

Re: Total Victory

The artwork on this is stellar. This should have way more votes. You have mine!

momoshwing

Re: Casual Gamer

This is a really slick design. Very wearable and should definitely have more votes. Got mine!

momoshwing

Re: Take Me With You

I agree with acraigl. It's a clever shirt but people definitely like cute things. Everything in moderation though, haha. GMV!

momoshwing

Re: Swoosh

Haha, poor watermelon. Nice design, GMV!

momoshwing

Re: Titanfall

I haven't played this one (assuming it's referencing Titanfall), but this is really well done. Great artwork and comic cover feel. Should have more votes. Got mine!

momoshwing

Re: Zombie. Aim. Shoot!

I really miss playing House of the Dead and all those old rail shooters. Nice job of capturing that feel. GMV!

momoshwing

NemuriNezumi wrote:I wonder if anyone remembers the game Catherine(?)

I never played this one but I heard good things. I can't relate to the design because of that but I still think this looks good! GMV!

momoshwing

acraigl wrote:Funny! GMV

Thanks! I wasn't sure how this design would do.

momoshwing

simic wrote:I've done worse than a 10/22 ratio haha

Haha, no shame in that. I haven't been playing a lot of games since my son was born. The few times I've had a chance to play it feels like I'm moving in slow motion compared to everyone else.

momoshwing

oakenspirit wrote:Gold!

Thank you! Glad to hear people digging it, haha.

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 60 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
acraigl wrote:Fantastic shading on this one, FB. Really great.

Thanks for noticing, acraigl! I was very happy with the results.

fishbiscuit5

I love the colors!

fishbiscuit5

kaemea wrote:If this doesn't print, I do believe I will cry copious tears of sheer devastation.

Truly.

Me too!

fishbiscuit5

oakenspirit wrote:Never realized I have the same goals... haha

That's the beauty of this shirt. Anyone can wear it even if you've never played the game.

fishbiscuit5

krittikae wrote:My favorite part about playing SIMS is the godlike control I wield over their lives. "No - you can't go to sleep. I command you to cook scrambled eggs instead!"

I forgot how much I love the SIMS. Great idea!

fishbiscuit5

Re: Button Masher

Cute and funny.

kg07

momoshwing wrote:Solid design! Great adaptation, haha. GMV!

Thanks! Really appreciate the positive feedback!

kg07

I do not get the reference other than the wild things book (I am lame), but I LOVE the art and second the comments on the colors used.

kg07

Re: Grand Theft Gato

Ha! - great idea!- (not being sacastic)! Should have added a cat to my design! (stupid, stupid, why don't I ever learn?) ...

kg07

Re: Total Victory

Love the artwork! +1