Story of my life lol GMV

sturgee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sturgee
Re: Tyrannosaurus X

Where is T. Sex?

lila927

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lila927
Re: Succulent Suckers

I love this design. If it doesn't make it onto a shirt, please make stickers, or notebooks, or bags, or ANYTHING. Please!

simic

quality posts: 24 Private Messages simic
Re: Drunk Dwarf and the Iron Throne

Thanks for the compliments! I'm so glad you guys like it because I stayed up late trying to finish it. On Wednesday, I had a tiny interruption while working on it.
My wife went into labor with our 3rd child. We had a girl (Nora) and all is well. :D

simic

Re: surrounded by a-holes

Puntastic!

simic

jnolen85 wrote:Sweet, this deserves more love.

More loving right here

jasneko

quality posts: 33 Private Messages jasneko
Re: Happy Morning Full Stack Dance

Sunshine + a tall stack of pancakes = a happy morning dance

chachachino

quality posts: 1 Private Messages chachachino
Re: Photobomb

Hahaha nice art, clever concept!

chachachino

quality posts: 1 Private Messages chachachino
Re: My Precious Castle

Awesome! Well made.

jupilberry

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jupilberry
Re: Football Season

Wait a minute, that doesn't seem right.

Narfcake

quality posts: 396 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

Re: Football Season

Hah!

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

Narfcake

quality posts: 396 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

Re: Happy Morning Full Stack Dance

Adorbs!

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

spikeani

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spikeani
Re: I am Porg

Meet Star Wars newest little alien.

fablefire

quality posts: 42 Private Messages fablefire
simic wrote:Thanks for the compliments! I'm so glad you guys like it because I stayed up late trying to finish it. On Wednesday, I had a tiny interruption while working on it.
My wife went into labor with our 3rd child. We had a girl (Nora) and all is well. :D

Grats on the new girl! You'll have to buy a copy of this for her since the design has the same birthday. :D

flemtone

quality posts: 17 Private Messages flemtone
Re: United We Stand

This is VERY good!

flemtone

quality posts: 17 Private Messages flemtone
Re: We Choose to Quote the Moon

I love the concept - this is one of my all-time favorite speeches (I remember hearing it at the time). However, it was JFK Senior, not JFK Jr. President John F. Kennedy's father's name was Joseph.

taternuggets

quality posts: 26 Private Messages taternuggets
Re: Code of Pirates

Wow!

Nothing follows.

acraigl

quality posts: 232 Private Messages acraigl
Re: Pandamonium Code Red

cdrewlow wrote:Really?
https://shirt.woot.com/offers/pandemonium?ref=cnt_ctlg_dgn_0

Gotta agree with this. It's way too similar in concept and execution to no1's classic design. Unintended, I'm sure, but still.

I had a design dq'd not too long ago and it wasn't even something in Woot's catalog (though I did find out later it was printed elsewhere and was a non-printed derby entry).

VOTE >

acraigl

Re: Purrty

Great style!

VOTE >

kharmazero

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kharmazero
jnolen85 wrote:Sweet, this deserves more love.

Thanks a lot for the love

kharmazero

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kharmazero
simic wrote:More loving right here

Thanks a lot for loving it ;))

cdrewlow

quality posts: 17 Private Messages cdrewlow
Re: Tyrannosaurus X

Wow! Thanks, everyone! Wences, you feel like making a game? Shreks was the last thing I thought of because I was running out of options that weren't "sex", so I'm glad you like him! Sturgee, I'll make you a T. Sex version, if you like...

thatrobert

quality posts: 50 Private Messages thatrobert
Re: App Indicators

Closeup:

thatrobert

Re: Pandamonium Code Red

The naming makes me think it was intended -- it's sorta more of a sequel to No1's shirt since he added the "code red" part. I'm sure it's an "unauthorized" sequel though and too similar to the original for my taste.

benjaminleebates

quality posts: 19 Private Messages benjaminleebates
Re: The Quest

Thanks for the love, my peeps!
I love Escher drawings. When I first started to seriously draw (around 6th grade) I would watch Mark Kissler's imagination station. It was like if Weird Al and MC Escher made a drawing show for kids!
Great for the foundation of shapes in space.

You can find my shirts for sale HERE or THERE!

acraigl

thatrobert wrote:The naming makes me think it was intended -- it's sorta more of a sequel to No1's shirt since he added the "code red" part. I'm sure it's an "unauthorized" sequel though and too similar to the original for my taste.

TBH, with the lettering and city/fire motif, I thought it was a walmazan at first glance.

VOTE >

acraigl

benjaminleebates wrote:Thanks for the love, my peeps!
I love Escher drawings. When I first started to seriously draw (around 6th grade) I would watch Mark Kissler's imagination station. It was like if Weird Al and MC Escher made a drawing show for kids!

Kistler. And wow! I haven't thought about him in ages. I just checked out some youtube vids of him and so many memories came flooding back. Thanks for mentioning that... gosh that was a fun time.

My parents had "The World of MC Escher" book in their library (though neither had much of an artistic lean) and man I loved that book. I was fascinated with his artwork and would show my friends whenever they came over. He was one of my early inspirations, and still aspire to be half as good as he was.

VOTE >

acraigl

Re: Mixlord

Really well done!

VOTE >

cdrewlow

acraigl wrote:TBH, with the lettering and city/fire motif, I thought it was a walmazan at first glance.

I thought that, too!

thatrobert

Re: Feline Friends

Even Mr. Fluffers?

cdrewlow

Re: The Little Lion

I love your art style! I think it's cool the way you drew Grey Worm holding his spear.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 303 Private Messages Spiritgreen
Re: Street Art

Love this, and it has a very natural framing on the shirt thanks to the streetlight.

cubbiecatz

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cubbiecatz
Re: Purrty

So cute!

helgram

quality posts: 1 Private Messages helgram
Spiritgreen wrote:Love this, and it has a very natural framing on the shirt thanks to the streetlight.

Thank you :D

IrishRobot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages IrishRobot
benjaminleebates wrote:Thanks for the love, my peeps!

I had completely forgot about Mark Kistler until you mentioned that. I loved watching Secret City as a kid.

Great Escher/Monty Python combo. Brilliant idea!

spikegirl

quality posts: 5 Private Messages spikegirl
Re: My Heart Beats For Pizza

This is perfect for my son!!

spikegirl

quality posts: 5 Private Messages spikegirl
Re: A Colorful Catsplosion

This is truly beautiful and looks like one of my cats. I would totally buy this.

jasneko

quality posts: 33 Private Messages jasneko
Re: United We Stand

Just great!!

dn1ce25

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dn1ce25
Re: A Colorful Catsplosion

Beautiful!!!

krittikae

quality posts: 29 Private Messages krittikae
flemtone wrote:I love the concept - this is one of my all-time favorite speeches (I remember hearing it at the time). However, it was JFK Senior, not JFK Jr. President John F. Kennedy's father's name was Joseph.

Oh jeez, of course. I've been watching the old Seinfeld rerun when Elaine flirts with John Jr. Thanks for the correction!

Vote!

Follow me here!