acraigl

quality posts: 213 Private Messages acraigl
Re: What I'm really thinking

I really like your style and thoughtful placement on the shirt.

BUY! >>

kg07

quality posts: 11 Private Messages kg07
Re: Go Away

Nicely done as always!

acraigl

Re: Much Rejoicing

Love the reference. But it feels like it should be opposite. The much rejoicing bit should be large, and the "yay" small, which was the joke from the movie. Switch it around and I think it'll get a better response. If it's possible to get a visual reference from the scene and/or movie, that would be even better, just to tie it all together.

BUY! >>

Discovertic

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Discovertic
kg07 wrote:Love it! Gmv

Thank you kg07!

my old account
pijaczaj

kg07

jasneko wrote:You can probably tell by the face anyway. Also, despite the widespread association, carrots aren't good for rabbits.

Is that true? My childhood image of rabbits is dashed. Next you will tell me that eating fully armored medieval knights is bad for their digestion. Nice design! +1

klfunk1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klfunk1

I want one, too! It's just how I feel, and pink is the perfect color.

Inatangle

quality posts: 146 Private Messages Inatangle

Hi creative shirt artists,

You might have noticed that I was absent during the last Derby.I voted but didn't comment on the entries like I usually do.

I've got a lot on my plate right now. I've taken on some new responsibilities on a wallpaper website I'm active on. I'm enjoying it, but "start up" time is taking much more time than I thought it would. In addition to that, my Mom is going through some difficult & challenging times, and needs my help more than she did before.

I'll continue to vote in the Derbies and maybe leave an occassional comment. I'm hoping my excessive busyness is only temporary. Frankly, it hurts to see so many great designs and not comment on them. I believe in giving recognition for well done talented work--- and each Derby is loaded with it!

I guess it's my turn to stetch and grow...sigh. I'll get more active on Shirt Woot again as soon as I can.

In (lots)atangle(s)

acraigl

Inatangle wrote:Hi creative shirt artists,

You might have noticed that I was absent during the last Derby.I voted but didn't comment on the entries like I usually do.

I've got a lot on my plate right now. I've taken on some new responsibilities on a wallpaper website I'm active on. I'm enjoying it, but "start up" time is taking much more time than I thought it would. In addition to that, my Mom is going through some difficult & challenging times, and needs my help more than she did before.

I'll continue to vote in the Derbies and maybe leave an occassional comment. I'm hoping my excessive busyness is only temporary. Frankly, it hurts to see so many great designs and not comment on them. I believe in giving recognition for well done work, and each Derby is loaded with it!

I guess it's my turn to stetch and grow...sigh. I'll get more active on Shirt Woot again as soon as I can.

In (lots)atangle(s)

Funny, how life gets in the way, huh? No worries, your feedback and positive contributions are always appreciated (and missed). Good luck with everything and we'll be here when you get back.

BUY! >>

kg07

acraigl wrote:This made my wife's jaw drop. So +1

Thanks acraigl! I hate dumping on Jimmy Carter like this, but it has been a long time coming.

stevegoll68

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stevegoll68
kg07 wrote:Funny idea. I know that you have been asking for feedback in general, so I will give you my two cents. I would reverse the size of the text and the mountains. The text is the main idea- make it bigger and the mountains can fade into the background. Of course, I am also fairly new to this, so take my comments with a grain of salt.

You're right. I resubmitted. Hopefully some folks will vote on it again.

stevegoll68

acraigl wrote:I dig this. GMV.

That means a lot coming from you! Thanks!

acraigl

Re: Take a Hike

Yep, much better.

BUY! >>

stevegoll68

acraigl wrote:Love the reference. But it feels like it should be opposite. The much rejoicing bit should be large, and the "yay" small, which was the joke from the movie. Switch it around and I think it'll get a better response. If it's possible to get a visual reference from the scene and/or movie, that would be even better, just to tie it all together.

Thanks for the input! You make an excellent point, so I deleted that one and resubmitted. I don't have the artistic chops yet to do a graphic reference on my own, so the text only design will have to do for now, I guess

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1031 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Inatangle wrote:Hi creative shirt artists,

I'll continue to vote in the Derbies and maybe leave an occassional comment. I'm hoping my excessive busyness is only temporary. Frankly, it hurts to see so many great designs and not comment on them. I believe in giving recognition for well done talented work--- and each Derby is loaded with it!

In (lots)atangle(s)

Darn life. Always interfering. Hurry back!

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

tazfreeatlast

quality posts: 21 Private Messages tazfreeatlast
Re: Koality Assurance

As someone who's profession is software quality assurance, I can't wait for this to be printed!

acraigl

Re: I hate people

klfunk1 wrote:I want one, too! It's just how I feel, and pink is the perfect color.

Pink? Pretty sure it's red.
Nice style, totally wearable. Great design.

BUY! >>

stevegoll68

Re: Much Rejoicing

Small design revision. Hope you still like it! If you voted on it before, please re-vote!

stevegoll68

acraigl wrote:Yep, much better.

Thanks! It does look better that way. Anyone who voted on it before, please go back and vote on it again!

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 60 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
kg07 wrote:Great design! Don't know who this Adam guy is, but got my vote.

My son's name is Adam. I was thinking he should have this shirt.

jeffreyd73

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jeffreyd73

whats this mean

garthsworld

quality posts: 2 Private Messages garthsworld
kg07 wrote:They said to take the filter off, so I did. Since the president is not specified, hopefully, nobody will be too offended. I promise to go back to kittens and coffee next week (or kittens drinking coffee)

I don't care if he's offended. He's offensive.

MeriLizzie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MeriLizzie
Re: Soon. (GITD)

I would buy it either way GiTD or not. Or my husband would. I send him links and cat shirts just magically show up at my front door!

MeriLizzie

Re: Bubble Goes Pop!

Totally need this shirt for my anti-social 15yo!

MeriLizzie

Re: Smarts

Soooo many shirts I want from this derby! Several of which would be perfect for my youngest daughter!

pijaczaj

quality posts: 1 Private Messages pijaczaj

yes, it's definitely red

jasneko

quality posts: 32 Private Messages jasneko

Very sharp looking and well put together. I like it on red too!

mcobutte

quality posts: 20 Private Messages mcobutte
jeffreyd73 wrote:whats this mean

Not exactly sure, take off on Back to the future, biff and Elsa of Frozen,let it go. Best guess

Amyzills

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Amyzills
acraigl wrote:Don't think GiTD will fly for this derby. Nice work though. Also, why "Nao" and not "Now"?

MAO

lucifreyja

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lucifreyja
Re: Wish to tell

Great design!

kg07

Re: Hey, Jill

I kind of like the very specific targeted annoyance represented by this shirt and although printing may be a long shot, you got my vote.

kg07

fishbiscuit5 wrote:My son's name is Adam. I was thinking he should have this shirt.

Ha! If you also have a daughter named Jill (admittedly, a long shot), I just saw a shirt that might make a good gift as well.

decidedly

quality posts: 0 Private Messages decidedly
MeriLizzie wrote:Totally need this shirt for my anti-social 15yo!

Anti-social is not the same thing as introvert. Usually anti-social means criminally inclined. Exhibits behavior that is bad for society.

Wabisabichan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Wabisabichan
Re: Animated Optimism

This is beautiful - I would prefer the words on the back of the shirt though, with maybe a character on the front. It's way more comfortable for me to have them there, haha!

astrobat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages astrobat

shadyjibes

quality posts: 8 Private Messages shadyjibes

Really awesome! Hope it's one of the winners

Discovertic

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Discovertic

Thank you guys! @shadyjibes yeah, it would be great 8)

my old account
pijaczaj

acraigl

5 cats and a beaver walk in the the fog...

BUY! >>

thatquietgir1

quality posts: 11 Private Messages thatquietgir1
Re: Apologies to the other 44

Winner! Great idea

jupilberry

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jupilberry
Re: Return To Sender

Who else wants to say this?

acraigl

jupilberry wrote:Who else wants to say this?

Haha. I posted that in the artist's tab forum.

BUY! >>