Back to Amazon.com

Narfcake

quality posts: 395 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

Kdsfae wrote:The comments section always makes me sad because usually I don't agree with the commenters but this time... Yeah I am not a fan of this price increase (which seems awfully high).

For those who buy more than one at a time, it is significant.

At the same time it sounds like women are getting the short end of the stick with these sizes. Yes, I get that the quality is better and the sleeves are supposedly better, but this still doesn't give women a shirt that looks good and fits well over the bust area. So far I have only found one company that has a shirt that works and yet it isn't even their women's shirt that has a perfect women's fit. I don't understand why it seems to be so hard to find shirts for women, but I admit I am tired of having to buy a men's shirt if I like a design.

What brand?

I think the toughest thing is that no one brand/cut works for everyone. And even then it can change, like what happened here. The current Anvil blanks differ from the Anvil blanks from 3 years ago.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

graffd02

quality posts: 2 Private Messages graffd02

Okay, I can live with the price changes... but can you sell some larger sized shirts for us... plump individuals?

4x & 5x shirts would be awesome, even if we had to pay 5 bucks extra for them...

transformingegg

quality posts: 9 Private Messages transformingegg

Can I just confirm that the plan is to hit international orders with double shipping now? International orders will pay the increased shirt price of $15 or $19, and still pay the $10 international shipping to receive their one shirt?

So living in Australia and buying something from the back catalog is going to be 1 shirt for $35 ???? (19+10+exchangerate).

Our local department stores sell shirts for $10. Other smaller shops sell licensed graphic tee's for $20 everywhere. How will anyone in Aus be able to buy from you any more?

ANSWER : in bulk. If I order enough shirts, international shipping becomes irrelevant. Because it is only charged at once per order. So I think this means I could put 200 different shirts from the back catalog in my cart, process it and pay almost no shipping per shirt. Getting the shirt cost back down to $24 AUD or so.

Now to start saving up $4727.33 and looking to find 199 others who want something from the back catalog also so I can get my $24 shirt.

I understand you guys are hurting, but surely these moves are going to increase the pain and making it more difficult to get orders?

I will still try and support you guys by pointing people to you to make sales and I will try making the odd piece of art good enough for a derby print because I enjoy making the art. But it did just get a whole lot harder for me to help you guys get a sale.

And I was all excited because Amazon just came to Australia and I thought that may mean cheaper shirts! Doh!

Krollig2

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Krollig2

Staff

transformingegg wrote:Can I just confirm that the plan is to hit international orders with double shipping now? International orders will pay the increased shirt price of $15 or $19, and still pay the $10 international shipping to receive their one shirt?

So living in Australia and buying something from the back catalog is going to be 1 shirt for $35 ???? (19+10+exchangerate).

Our local department stores sell shirts for $10. Other smaller shops sell licensed graphic tee's for $20 everywhere. How will anyone in Aus be able to buy from you any more?

ANSWER : in bulk. If I order enough shirts, international shipping becomes irrelevant. Because it is only charged at once per order. So I think this means I could put 200 different shirts from the back catalog in my cart, process it and pay almost no shipping per shirt. Getting the shirt cost back down to $24 AUD or so.

Now to start saving up $4727.33 and looking to find 199 others who want something from the back catalog also so I can get my $24 shirt.

I understand you guys are hurting, but surely these moves are going to increase the pain and making it more difficult to get orders?

I will still try and support you guys by pointing people to you to make sales and I will try making the odd piece of art good enough for a derby print because I enjoy making the art. But it did just get a whole lot harder for me to help you guys get a sale.

And I was all excited because Amazon just came to Australia and I thought that may mean cheaper shirts! Doh!

Thanks, transformingegg. The biggest change for international shipping is now it is per order instead of per event. Previously, if you purchased a daily shirt and a shirt from one of the other sales/events you would pay $20 for shipping because it was per event instead of per order. So if you bought two anvil shirts (daily and plus) 7+8+10+10=35 (if you like bella canvas then it would be 10+11+10+10=41). Now you pay 15+15+10=40.

In the future we want to look at international growth options which may include expansions or partnerships. But that will take some time to develop, negotiate, and implement.

We are so glad to have you as a member of our community and as a valued artist!

MrBignell

quality posts: 21 Private Messages MrBignell
Narfcake wrote:Zero energy costs FTW! Granted, it's going to be 80+ the next few days here too, which makes such a non-issue. Other climates wouldn't be as doable.

Thanks for the feedback, Caity Narf & Geek. I'm going to get a couple XL and L to compare when the new line comes out.

Unfortunately I got 5cm of snow today. So hang drying isn't as practical as I wish it were these days. I've literally bought thermal shirts to layer I can show off my awesome woot shirts while staying warm.

MrBignell

caityjean wrote:
Ultimately, a few extra dollars isn't much when you consider you're getting unparalleled customer service and a high(er) quality shirt with original art created just for Woot's customers.

Quit being so modest, CaityJean. You need more adjectives when describing our amazing art. May I suggest "porgalicious" or "nerdarific" ;)

MrBignell

bpretz wrote:
My beef is the sizing of your premium shirts -- I made the mistake of ordering an XL in your premium shirt (your sizing chart on mobile is far below where you order), and it's actually smaller than your Medium in classic (more than two sizes down). That's not "fitted," it's more like child sizing. With the prices now the same, I would assume a similar quality, so I don't know why anyone would need/want premium?

I agree that sizing is way too small with women's premium shirts. I feel bad when a friend buys a shirt and gives it to their kids bc of sizing. But, I've learned, and recommend customers order 1-2 sizes larger.

letsgoski

quality posts: 5 Private Messages letsgoski

kg07

quality posts: 14 Private Messages kg07

As a shirt designer (and buyer), I have no problem with the price increase. Other sites have a higher price point and woot needs to compete in the marketplace. As someone who buys their shirts in multiples, this change is not optimal. Some sort of discount for multiple purchases would go a LONG way to satisfy the existing customers that support woot by buying lots of shirts.

Bohsky

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Bohsky
kg07 wrote:Some sort of discount for multiple purchases would go a LONG way to satisfy the existing customers that support woot by buying lots of shirts.

I think even some simple scaling system would do. Like if you buy one t-shirt it costs $15 (shipment included), if two it would be $14 per each (shipment included) and further. The numbers are just to represent the idea.

Narfcake

quality posts: 395 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

kg07 wrote:... As someone who buys their shirts in multiples, this change is not optimal. Some sort of discount for multiple purchases would go a LONG way to satisfy the existing customers that support woot by buying lots of shirts.

Bohsky wrote:I think even some simple scaling system would do. ...

Perhaps a coupon code applicable for $5 off $40+, and $10 off $75+?

$40 because that will take a minimum of 3 (daily/plus) shirts to achieve, so it's 3/$40 will be the lowest. $75 would take a minimum of 4 (catalog) or 5 (daily/plus), so 4/$66 or 5/$65 are the lowest achievable.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

Varazakazarav

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Varazakazarav

Including shipping in the cost means I'm going to get hit for the same shipping multiple times, this is the entire reason it was split out to begin with. Now if I order the shirts for multiple sizes I will get one bag shipped to me for three times the shipping cost because it's included whereas before it'd be the cost of the shirts plus a single shipping charge. this is just dumb.

ponagathos

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ponagathos
Wootoad wrote:I have to say that I, like many other posters here, am disappointed with the new "shipping included in price" scheme. I am a person who tends to buy multiple shirts/items at a time to save on shipping when possible, but this change takes away that option. I will really have to LOVE a shirt now to buy it. The increase will seriously curb my impulse buying. Just my two cents.

Agreed. I hate paying shipping and so much stuff I put in my cart here sells out before I buy because I try to maximize my order to lessen the pain of shipping. The price increase also makes their t-shirt competitors pricing look better. Amazon would likely make more money from me if it just shipped everything for free. I canceled prime over a year ago when I realized more and more purchases were add-on items or subscribe and save. Probably a good thing overall, I will buy less unnecessary items. Also no longer feel obligated to stay up to one am just to see what is on woot.

SoSweetGigi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SoSweetGigi

I have to admit I am disappointed. My favorite places to buy shirts are Shirt Woot and Tee Villain because of the art. They fit my personality well. I love the fast shipping and all the seasonal shirts you Shirt Woot has. In fact as I type this I am wearing a shirt from you guys. I will now not be able to buy multiples anymore because I cannot afford to pay shipping on each shirt I buy. Maybe you could give loyalty points like some sites do? That way we can earn money off for being loyal!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1037 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Thank you for your feedback. This was a difficult decision but one we had to make.

This is probably a good time to repeat this post from the head of shirt made on the first page:

Krollig2 wrote:I appreciate your feedback, mrjd. This was an extremely difficult decision to make and was not made lightly nor was it made to be profiteer. Just to be clear, this decision was based purely on economics. We're hurting and needed to make the change; as an aside, this is how the pricing was prior to 2015 (price covering shipping). The alternative was to no longer be able to provide you with quality content from our phenomenal artists. I encourage you to try the Port & Company blank when it launches on 2/1. We appreciate your business through the years.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

ymmij1759

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ymmij1759

I read very little about print quality in this, I haven't bought a shirt from Woot in well over a year due to cheap, scratchy, uncomfortable shirts with crooked 'direct to garmet' prints on them. I'd rather pay more for better quality from your competitors than the cheap crap I get from Shirt Woot that now cost the same (or more) from your competitors.

Way to go Woot.

monkeec

quality posts: 0 Private Messages monkeec

As nice as the shirts may or may not be would really be irrelavent to me. $15 a t-shirt, each shirt with no discount (shipping rebate or otherwise), will definitely curb my spending no matter how I look at it. I am an impulse buyer that buys 5 or 6 shirts at a time. $25 to $30 in shipping doesnt justify the purchase. I have always liked your shirts regardless of brand, but Ill have to look elsewhere. Oh, and on a side note, this was how it was prior to 2015, but you also offered frequent coupon codes that cut the price down to free shipping. Might want to offer those in the future. Good Luck

Betimothy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Betimothy

So we're paying more for a printed t-shirt and worse customer service? Not too happy about that.

I'm already pissed at woot because I emailed customer service 3 times over the past two months with the same question and have yet to get a response. I can get better customer service and a graphic t-shirt elsewhere.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1037 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Betimothy wrote:So we're paying more for a printed t-shirt and worse customer service? Not too happy about that.

I'm already pissed at woot because I emailed customer service 3 times over the past two months with the same question and have yet to get a response. I can get better customer service and a graphic t-shirt elsewhere.

Hi there. Sorry for the problems with CS. Looking in their tool, I see a contact in December that was answered but nothing since then.

Make sure you're using the support form for faster service. Also, check those spam/junk folders.

Woot Customer Service form

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

Betimothy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Betimothy
ThunderThighs wrote:Hi there. Sorry for the problems with CS. Looking in their tool, I see a contact in December that was answered but nothing since then.

Make sure you're using the support form for faster service. Also, check those spam/junk folders.

Woot Customer Service form

I never received the response and I checked my junk mail folder. Perhaps it was sent to the wrong person or the response was never actually sent.

When I sent my other two messages, I used the same customer support form. The third time was this week. Still no response. Definitely not the same
customer service experience Woot used to provide a few years ago.

renebee73

quality posts: 6 Private Messages renebee73

Here's someone who liked the Anvil shirts. Am willing to try new things, however.

Know you have to stay afloat, but I usually buy multiple shirts or bags of one design. Also I buy other stuff from the site while I'm visiting. I think you've outpriced my limited budget. Maybe occasionally I'll buy one shirt if it's really special, but I won't be signing on every day anymore.

But if it was not sustainable, I understand that. Good luck to you and the artists.

ChuUtena

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ChuUtena

Any clue when the catalog will be updated to reflect the new shirts? Need to replacing some old favorites of mine and want to do so with the new brand.

benwyeth

quality posts: 0 Private Messages benwyeth

Staff

ChuUtena wrote:Any clue when the catalog will be updated to reflect the new shirts? Need to replacing some old favorites of mine and want to do so with the new brand.

Howdy, @ChuUtena. Thanks for the question! The physical switch in our warehouse is already completed, so any "standard" tees ordered today and beyond will be fulfilled using the new Port & Company shirts. So have at it!

All of the other changes (including updates to the sizing chart, changing 'Standard' & ‘Premium’ to 'Classic' & Fitted’, updating the shirt features and the prices, etc.), will all be made throughout today and tomorrow. Hope that helps!

BEN WYETH
Art Director - Shirt.Woot

ChuUtena

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ChuUtena
benwyeth wrote:Howdy, @ChuUtena. Thanks for the question! The physical switch in our warehouse is already completed, so any "standard" tees ordered today and beyond will be fulfilled using the new Port & Company shirts. So have at it!

All of the other changes (including updates to the sizing chart, changing 'Standard' & ‘Premium’ to 'Classic' & Fitted’, updating the shirt features and the prices, etc.), will all be made throughout today and tomorrow. Hope that helps!

Thanks for the quick response. The pricing is still pulling in @ $11 and $14 depending on which type of shirt. Thought that seemed odd so I wanted to be sure before buying a couple shirts.

bluejester

quality posts: 602 Private Messages bluejester

Rest assured, I came here only to complain, pitchfork and torch in hand!

It has been a long time since I bought from Woot, and I have to admit, I'm a bit dubious on the new pricing structure stuff. Life is beginning to get to a place where I can afford to get the occasional shirt once more, but not too keen on this development...

schusters

quality posts: 1 Private Messages schusters

I understand a price increase and trying new blanks.

I do not see the logic of including shipping in the cost of each shirt. I truly believe you are shooting yourselves in the foot with this policy. People will buy fewer shirts, and will likely stop looking for items from your other categories since they'll now have to pay a separate shipping cost for these items as well. You are creating an "either/or" situation dividing shirt.woot from your other categories, rather than embracing the "and" of all your categories working together with shared shipping.

For example, I looked at all my orders since December. With the exception of a Bet on Cold and a wine.woot purchase, all my orders were '1 shirt plus 1 to 3 items' or '2 shirts plus 2 to 4 items' or '2 shirts'.

With the new structure, even if you have a shirt I totally love, I have no incentive to hunt through all the other pages to find add-on items. None of the items I bought with my shirts in December or January were crucial. They were impulse buys to maximize the shipping. Some items cost less than the $5 shipping, so I would not have bought them without the shirt I was already planning to get. So, with the new price structure, you will be selling me less. Which seems like the opposite of the goal you are trying to achieve. I strongly suggest you reconsider.

Maybe your bulk shipping rate needs to increase. Maybe you need a staggered shipping scheme based on total price or number of items, maxxing out at a certain amount. I don't have all the answers, but I'm pretty sure this is not it.

zfayn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zfayn

Sad news. I was usually buying 2 featured shirts for each of my two children at once. Now this would go from $37 to $60 - I don't think I can do that as often. I still like you guys a lot, it is just becoming prohibitively expensive.

Hope to see an email in a short while that Woot has a discount for multiple shirt purchases...

athan1214

quality posts: 0 Private Messages athan1214

I feel this wasn't exactly the best change.

I've always ordered shirts in bulk to account for the shipping charge. It lets me feel as if I'm getting a good deal regardless of what I pay for the shirts. In addition to this; the price increase makes it FEEL dramatic, which is seems worse than it is. If I were to order only 1 shirt, it's roughly the same price(Maybe a dollar or two different, but that's fine by me for quality.) However, it FEELS like a 6 dollar+ price increase.

Simple solution for me is to offer reduction in prices based on bulk orders. E.G: "10% off two shirts, 15% off three!) or "Buy two shirts, get five dollars off the second!". The numbers of these probably aren't accurate(There's a reason you guys likely have a PR team and research team looking for trends in consumer purchases), but they provide of a much needed example of what would help this offset of long-time wooters feeling like the price has basically doubled.

slhosking

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slhosking
ymmij1759 wrote:I read very little about print quality in this, I haven't bought a shirt from Woot in well over a year due to cheap, scratchy, uncomfortable shirts with crooked 'direct to garmet' prints on them. I'd rather pay more for better quality from your competitors than the cheap crap I get from Shirt Woot that now cost the same (or more) from your competitors.

Way to go Woot.

This ^ I used to be a super regular Shirt Woot'er and the print quality has really gone downhill. My credit card appreciates this I suppose.

Castille360

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Castille360

I'm okay with the changes, in theory. Both shirt brand and pricing. But Over Mighty Glaciers, is that one inch change in the women's chest sizing going to hurt me. I *need* it, and I don't want to jump over to a boxy, unflattering men's shirt. I still have a feminine figure, despite the large breasted-ness. Can we *please* talk about helping a girl out and offering a 2XL women's cut shirt? I'm sure there were women agitating for this before, and stealing this lastest inch from me has pushed me solidly into their camp.

Loonknight

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Loonknight

I didn't notice the announcement I just noticed the price jump, and thought hey wait a second and had to look it up.

It really kills the way I buy things from you guys as I'd just grab a lot of shirts when I see a shirt of the day I liked as I don't like paying shipping fees more than once. Seems like it is lumped into the price of the shirts now, and I get it you have to stay profitable and alive, but still, no real reason to buy more now. Only time will tell how much this will benefit the company.

polyxavier

quality posts: 2 Private Messages polyxavier
Wootoad wrote:I have to say that I, like many other posters here, am disappointed with the new "shipping included in price" scheme. I am a person who tends to buy multiple shirts/items at a time to save on shipping when possible, but this change takes away that option. I will really have to LOVE a shirt now to buy it. The increase will seriously curb my impulse buying. Just my two cents.

I used to check shirt woot every day to see what funny shirt was on there. Usually, I just chuckled and maybe showed one of my adult kids for them to get a laugh. If it was really funny but only to me, I'd buy one. If it was really funny and I thought the kids would like it, I'd buy 2-4 depending on how many of the kids would really like it. 4 shirts was $37 but is not $60.
I's also check the catalog if I saw one shirt I really liked for myself. If I found one that was funny for $11 or whatever the ones from prior days was, I may get one of those too. $24 vs $30.
Shirts in the $9-12 range per shirt, including shipping, don't have to be as humorous or special as ones that go for $15-19 a shirt. I do spend up to $20 for a really neat shirt but it's usually on vacation and I am buying it for someone special because I know they will really like it. I think the quality is a bit better than woot used to be as well.
So whereas before woot was a deal, I don't see it as nearly as much of one anymore. I still may buy a shirt from time to time but not in bulk and not nearly as often. I will probably check the site less as well as there just isn't the same draw, thereby missing out on all the other woot categories.
I hope it works out but it won't include a whole lot of money from me because I am rather a cheapskate.

Castille360

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Castille360
zfayn wrote:Sad news. I was usually buying 2 featured shirts for each of my two children at once. Now this would go from $37 to $60 - I don't think I can do that as often. I still like you guys a lot, it is just becoming prohibitively expensive.

Hope to see an email in a short while that Woot has a discount for multiple shirt purchases...

Thinking on it, I most often purchase 4 or 5 shirts at a time, and a discount code for multiple shirts making for a more modest price increase would make this change less likely to decrease my purchase habits as well.

allenlh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages allenlh

Aren’t you guys owned by Amazon? Have you learned nothing about shopper mentality? Free shipping will get you many more impulse purchases! And sure, the $5 shipping model on woot was interesting, as sometimes we’ll buy things we weren’t sure about on its own if we see something else to bundle in on the shipping. I’ve certainly bought many a thing to throw in when loved a shirt of the day. But now this, every shirt is $5 shipping on its own? No way, I can’t justify that it costs you anywhere near that much a shirt to ship me multiple shirts. What’s the rationale my shirt shipping didn’t go towards other items? How many of your sales last year were just for a single shirt and nothing else? Bet very few; this is classic cutting off your nose to spite the face!

Wrong message to send loyal customers. I’ve already decided to pass on three shirts I’d have bought otherwise, can’t stomach paying $45 for three, $15 of which is shipping when all you guys do is throw it in a plastic bag and pay like $2 for snail mail US postage.

catbeastaisha

quality posts: 1 Private Messages catbeastaisha
kg07 wrote:The new shirts are definitely an improvement over the current standard shirts. I have not done as detailed an analysis as Narfcake, but they have held up for a few washes and definitely have more room in the arm and shoulders which is great. I wish woot had decided to raise the price of the shirts by a bit more, but keep shipping $5 per order, but that is just me.

I agree with this solely because, to the best of my knowledge, I'm still having to pay $5 shipping with the other, non-shirt items on the site and, typically, I'll shop around for other items to maximize my shipping price for the goodies I'm ordering. Unless that'll be changed to free shipping now?

catbeastaisha

quality posts: 1 Private Messages catbeastaisha
polyxavier wrote:I used to check shirt woot every day to see what funny shirt was on there. Usually, I just chuckled and maybe showed one of my adult kids for them to get a laugh. If it was really funny but only to me, I'd buy one. If it was really funny and I thought the kids would like it, I'd buy 2-4 depending on how many of the kids would really like it. 4 shirts was $37 but is not $60.
I's also check the catalog if I saw one shirt I really liked for myself. If I found one that was funny for $11 or whatever the ones from prior days was, I may get one of those too. $24 vs $30.
Shirts in the $9-12 range per shirt, including shipping, don't have to be as humorous or special as ones that go for $15-19 a shirt. I do spend up to $20 for a really neat shirt but it's usually on vacation and I am buying it for someone special because I know they will really like it. I think the quality is a bit better than woot used to be as well.
So whereas before woot was a deal, I don't see it as nearly as much of one anymore. I still may buy a shirt from time to time but not in bulk and not nearly as often. I will probably check the site less as well as there just isn't the same draw, thereby missing out on all the other woot categories.
I hope it works out but it won't include a whole lot of money from me because I am rather a cheapskate.

This is a -really- good point. I mean, I bought 10 shirts from Woot during October (for Halloween). I typically go for the $8 shirts unless I can't avoid having to spend the $10 so that's not too bad to me. $15 a shirt though? No, thank you. I mean, technically, I think it's still cheaper than some shirt sites but I can also get Buy One Get One offers from the other sites that make it more cost affordable.

Unrelated/related: If Woot, according to Wiki ("On June 30, 2010, Woot announced an agreement to be acquired by Amazon.com") is owned by Amazon now, why can't Prime members get their free shipping? (Unless I'm missing that, too?)

Meh. I joined up in 2009 and have a closet full of shirts but I think I'm just going to have to stop coming here. Between mixed up orders and less than stellar customer service, in addition to this price hike... it's just not worth it and, according to my mother, I "really need to start cutting back on how many shirts" I buy.

ibexscribe

quality posts: 13 Private Messages ibexscribe
niccele wrote:Any chance at all that there will be non-crew neck shirt options with these higher prices? It doesn't look flattering on any female with boobs.

Yeah, I have now been bumped from low-quality-but-fit women's sizing to men's shirts, thanks to the two inch difference in largest allowed girth for women. The neck is made differently on men's shirts and the smaller neckline is borderline terrifying from a comfort perspective, as I can't stand the feeling of anything on the front of my neck. Not carrying extended sizes in women's cuts is also sad. The one happy thing about this is bigger sleeves. Fat arms, rejoice!

ibexscribe

quality posts: 13 Private Messages ibexscribe
Castille360 wrote:I'm okay with the changes, in theory. Both shirt brand and pricing. But Over Mighty Glaciers, is that one inch change in the women's chest sizing going to hurt me. I *need* it, and I don't want to jump over to a boxy, unflattering men's shirt. I still have a feminine figure, despite the large breasted-ness. Can we *please* talk about helping a girl out and offering a 2XL women's cut shirt? I'm sure there were women agitating for this before, and stealing this lastest inch from me has pushed me solidly into their camp.

Right there with you. It put me back into having to buy men's shirts that don't fit right, if I buy, and that makes me less likely to buy. And it's technically two inches they stole from us!

jf0rsyth

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jf0rsyth

What about Hoodies??

bsmith1

quality posts: 153 Private Messages bsmith1
Narfcake wrote:What randoms? As most shirts are printed to order now, randoms are and will be few and far in between.