agingdragqueen

quality posts: 172 Private Messages agingdragqueen
theatergal17 wrote:I have a ninja I'd love to trade for your raven if you haven't traded it yet!

I'm waiting on a response from a person with one of the kneady cats, and now I'm pretty sold on getting my mitts on one of 'em since ochopika has outright taunted me with the fact she has one and I do not.

lordbowen

quality posts: 844 Private Messages lordbowen

Received my second order of plushies today. All six were the Bandolier of Cranberries "mystery" plushie. Each one came with a code inside you can use to purchase a Bandolier of Cranberries for 1¢ with free shipping. Thanks to everyone who traded with me.

vvedge

quality posts: 1 Private Messages vvedge
lordbowen wrote:Received my second order of plushies today. All six were the Bandolier of Cranberries "mystery" plushie. Each one comes with a code inside which will take you to a unique URL where you can purchase a Bandolier of Cranberries for 1¢ with free shipping. I have three of these to trade. Looking for a making bread cat, first and foremost. Maybe a ninja. Thanks!

Pro-tip, they expire on 1/1/15, and you can only redeem 1 every 7 days. So, happy redeeming fellow wooter who struck crap!

mxjx

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mxjx

Ok, I've always wondered how the "Bandolier of Cranberries" reference came about. Anyone care to fill me in? (And yes, I'm too busy/lazy/whatever to read every search return in the hopes to find my answer.)

Bandrik

quality posts: 87 Private Messages Bandrik
mxjx wrote:Ok, I've always wondered how the "Bandolier of Cranberries" reference came about. Anyone care to fill me in? (And yes, I'm too busy/lazy/whatever to read every search return in the hopes to find my answer.)

To my understanding (and wooting for many many years), it's one of the woot in-jokes, and is part of the auto-filter that switches out certain words.

We all know that "bag-o-crap" is shortened to "bee oh cee". One of the common replacements was "bandolier of carrots". For a holiday twist, "carrots" became "cranberries".

But that's just my take on it.

Laurface

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Laurface

Hi guys! Does anyone have a fox they'd be willing to sell (if you got two of 'em, perhaps)? I missed out apparently!

Laurface

jaimewilliams3 wrote:Up for trade:
2 x Fox

Looking for:
1 x Nude Cupcake
1 x Okey Dokey Artichoke
1 x Makin' Bread Cat
1 x Nevermore Raven
1 x Zombie with Sandwich

Hi there! I unfortunately don't have any of those to trade, but if you can't find a good trade for one of your foxes, would you be willing to sell him? =)

phishgirl3

quality posts: 1 Private Messages phishgirl3

Will these ever be back to buy? I got one in my mystery crate, but I'd love to buy more!! I'm so sad.

x?

shortman

quality posts: 117 Private Messages shortman

I'm trading away one of my Foxes for a Penguin. And I received a cat in my Crate.

So after trade is done I will have Fox, Raven, Penguin, and Cat.

rattieonwheels

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rattieonwheels

I'm looking to buy a Cathulhu, please.

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 172 Private Messages agingdragqueen
phishgirl3 wrote:Will these ever be back to buy? I got one in my mystery crate, but I'd love to buy more!! I'm so sad.

They will indeed. I am unclear on if we have enough of this series left to sell them again, but we have been talking about a second series!

aardwolf64

quality posts: 56 Private Messages aardwolf64

Just got my scurvy orange from happypuppy in the mail today. Thanks, and LOL:

x29

aardwolf64

quality posts: 56 Private Messages aardwolf64

I've got:
- Cathulhu with building
- How We Roll D20

All I wanted to begin with was the scurvy orange (that I now have). PM me if you want one (or both) of these...

x29

marceepauff

quality posts: 24 Private Messages marceepauff

I still have an extra artichoke to trade - for practically anything. Except another artichoke (or zombie). I'd love a unicorn. Anyone?

goneferal

quality posts: 20 Private Messages goneferal
aardwolf64 wrote:Just got my scurvy orange from happypuppy in the mail today. Thanks, and LOL:

Well, that's adorable.

x1Moar cat videos!

sholowak

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sholowak

I've got a raven that I'd really love to trade for a Making Bread Kitty....and possibly cash....

Please?

sholowak

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sholowak
theatergal17 wrote:I have a ninja I'd love to trade for your raven if you haven't traded it yet!

I have a raven for your Ninja if it's still available! (I really wanted Baking Bread kitty)

Narfcake

quality posts: 392 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

agingdragqueen wrote:... since ochopika has outright taunted me with the fact she has one and I do not.

I think it has to do with the aspect that your shirt.woot design will NEVER be made into a plushie ...

(Nothing to trade here, BTW. And for the one who randomly boxed them up, thank you for not sending me a bunguin.)

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

mbspell

quality posts: 41 Private Messages mbspell
aardwolf64 wrote:Just got my scurvy orange from happypuppy in the mail today. Thanks, and LOL:

aw, man, even cuter than expected. The Scury shirt is my favorite, wish I had one of these. I got ninja and cupcake and they are very cute, so I'm not too sad.

Anonymnomnomnomous

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Anonymnomnomnomous

Hello, I have 2 zombies and a penguin and I'd like to trade for pretty much anything else.

I'd especially like to get a 20 sided die, ninja, fat unicorn, raven, artichoke, nude cupcake, or scurvy orange.

Cat or Cathulu might be acceptable if my options are limited, though the two of those together could be cool.. hrmm

NO FOXES!

kalee11

quality posts: 42 Private Messages kalee11

I got my penguin! I already put him on my tree:

JadenKale

quality posts: 186 Private Messages JadenKale

looking for one trade left to make:

I would like a Cupcake and I have Unstealthiest Ninja to trade.

theatergal17

quality posts: 1 Private Messages theatergal17
sholowak wrote:I have a raven for your Ninja if it's still available! (I really wanted Baking Bread kitty)

It is available! Just sent you a personal message.

happypuppy

quality posts: 6 Private Messages happypuppy

You got my box! Glad you enjoy it - it was actually my only orange, so it was a bittersweet parting. ;D

ARRGHHHH!!! lol

okac

quality posts: 1 Private Messages okac

I got the cat and would *really* like the imposter penguin.

gholt121

quality posts: 4 Private Messages gholt121

Willing to *pay* for an Artichoke!

Proud Woot!er since 2005.

dl1589

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dl1589

Update as of 12/22 at 2:30 PM CST

I have completed my set!

Thank you to everyone that has traded with me. I can't wait to get all of my plushies in the mail.

I still have the following duplicates:
- Fox - 2 (traded 2/sold 1)
- Cathulhu - 0 (traded 2/sold 2)
- Orange - 0 (traded 3/sold 1)
- Ninja - 0 (traded 4/sold 4)
- Cupcake - 0 (traded 1)

I was lucky enough to find people willing to trade the following with me:
- Artichoke (Found)
- Cupcake (Found)
- Fat Unicorn (Found)
- Penguin (Found - 2)
- Zombie (Found)
- Nevermore Raven (Found)
- Making Bread Cat (Found)
- How We Roll D20 (Found)
- Mystery Bag (Found)

Thank you again to everyone that help me!

dl1589

marceepauff wrote:I still have an extra artichoke to trade - for practically anything. Except another artichoke (or zombie). I'd love a unicorn. Anyone?

Trading Cathulhu for artichoke.

Thank you!

dl1589

Anonymnomnomnomous wrote:Hello, I have 2 zombies and a penguin and I'd like to trade for pretty much anything else.

I'd especially like to get a 20 sided die, ninja, fat unicorn, raven, artichoke, nude cupcake, or scurvy orange.

Cat or Cathulu might be acceptable if my options are limited, though the two of those together could be cool.. hrmm

NO FOXES!

Trading ninja for penguin.

Thank you!

ashman1414

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ashman1414
Anonymnomnomnomous wrote:Hello, I have 2 zombies and a penguin and I'd like to trade for pretty much anything else.

NO FOXES!

Hey, I've got a scurvy orange with your name on it if you have a zombie with mine!

goneferal

quality posts: 20 Private Messages goneferal

I have a Cthulhu. I'd like to trade for a Penguin or a Cat.
(Update: trade in progress.)

x1Moar cat videos!

kingdomkeeper

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kingdomkeeper
thelonegrape wrote:I'll trade you a ninja for an imposter penguin

Just wanted to say I received my trade package from thelonegrape and there was a surprise sticker in there too! (I didn't get any stocking stinkers with my order, so it was a super awesome surprise!)

Thanks for the trade! :D :D :D :D

Wootoad

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Wootoad
okac wrote:I got the cat and would *really* like the imposter penguin.

PM sent.

shanram

quality posts: 5 Private Messages shanram
Wootoad wrote:PM sent!

Just following up! I did receive my Imposter Penguin early this week! Nicely wrapped with a handwritten note, which was a nice touch! =) I'd have to say that the trading experience was pretty fun! Thanks Wootoad and Woot!

Wootoad

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Wootoad
shanram wrote:Just following up! I did receive my Imposter Penguin early this week! Nicely wrapped with a handwritten note, which was a nice touch! =) I'd have to say that the trading experience was pretty fun! Thanks Wootoad and Woot!

Thanks, Shanram! I received my carefully packed artichoke in record time, also with a lovely note and a traveling companion! It was great trading with you!

oodangergirl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages oodangergirl

I have three Acquired Taste Zombies to trade.

I'd love an Okey Dokey Artichoke, Nevermore Raven or Impostor Penguin.

paintchick1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages paintchick1

I have two ravens and a fox to trade.

Looking for cupcake, ninja, Bandolier of Cranberries and unicorn.

dl1589

paintchick1 wrote:I have two ravens and a fox to trade.

Looking for cupcake, ninja, Bandolier of Cranberries and unicorn.

I have a ninja to trade you for a raven. Please send me a private message if interested.

Laurface

dl1589 wrote:Update as of 12/18 at 3:00 CST

I received the following duplicates:
- Say No to Scurvy Orange - 2
- Fox - 4 (1 traded)
- Ninja - 3 (2 traded/3 sold)
- Cathulhu - 1 (1 traded/1 sold)

I would like to put together a set if at all possible.
I am looking for the following:
- Artichoke (Found)(Would like 1 more)
- Penguin (Found - 2)
- Zombie (Found)
- How We Roll D20
- Nevermore Raven
- Making Bread Cat
- Fat Unicorn

Hi there! Would you be willing to sell one of your foxes? ^-^

dl1589

Laurface wrote:Hi there! Would you be willing to sell one of your foxes? ^-^

Yes...

Please send me a private message to work out the details.