kg07

quality posts: 11 Private Messages kg07
Re: Don't push my button!

LOVE my old Atari controller (and the design)! +1

kg07

Re: Mana Potion

Nice Design! I echo the color comment (red would fit- hey koolaid!, but great reference! +1

kg07

Re: Charge!

I still have bad memories of meeting these guys behind Harold's Chicken Shack on 53rd. great idea and design!

oakenspirit

quality posts: 114 Private Messages oakenspirit
Re: Breath of the Wild Things

THANKS so much everyone! I was really happy that two of my absolute favorite things mashed together so well.

kg07 wrote:I do not get the reference other than the wild things book (I am lame), but I LOVE the art and second the comments on the colors used.

You aren't lame- Let me introduce you!

The WILD THINGS here are based the champions from the new Zelda game, Breath of the Wild-

In fact! They just announced new amiibos of the champions TODAY!

hmhanson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hmhanson

Like the original paintings, this shirt will be a classic!

NemuriNezumi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages NemuriNezumi
momoshwing wrote:I never played this one but I heard good things. I can't relate to the design because of that but I still think this looks good! GMV!

Thanks!
I know a lot of people who rage quit the game (specially because of the painfully difficult last levels), but imo it had a pretty cool concept. It's a shame it's so underrated tho.

In any case, thanks again for the vote! [I'm pretty new to all this, so your comment is quite encouraging!]

momoshwing

quality posts: 1 Private Messages momoshwing
NemuriNezumi wrote:Thanks!
I know a lot of people who rage quit the game (specially because of the painfully difficult last levels), but imo it had a pretty cool concept. It's a shame it's so underrated tho.

In any case, thanks again for the vote! [I'm pretty new to all this, so your comment is quite encouraging!]

I had read stuff like that. It was one of those games I wanted to get around to but never found the time.

Don't worry about it, we all started off new to this, haha. Just keep grinding and keep it enjoyable. I'm no pro, but feel free to ask if you ever need help.

Jennzilla

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Jennzilla
Re: Freemiumwear

Extra funny if you're not wearing pants.

caramelarrow

quality posts: 19 Private Messages caramelarrow
Re: Dog Playing Poker Online

This is such a perfect update of a classic. My dog now wants to learn to play!

07/11/14

crewdroog

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crewdroog
Re: Congrats

i NEED this shirt

thatquietgir1

quality posts: 11 Private Messages thatquietgir1
Re: Grand Theft Gato

He's soo cool in his aviators. I need this. gmv good luck

momoshwing

quality posts: 1 Private Messages momoshwing
Re: First Respawner