Back to Amazon.com

caityjean

quality posts: 2 Private Messages caityjean
kg07 wrote:As a community, we need to respond to this stuff. I have a natural inclination against hitting the "tattle" button, but with entries that are photos put through a photoshop filter, we may need to give woot a bit of help.

I remember Sulinarian explained it in a previous derby. They use Blender 3D and separate it for screen printing.
Explained here:
https://shirt.woot.com/derby/entry/103108/snow-dragon
I don't know if Woot has the capabilities to print such fine details is my concern.

MrBignell

quality posts: 21 Private Messages MrBignell
Re: Super Smash Sisters

Feminawesome

fablefire

quality posts: 42 Private Messages fablefire
MrBignell wrote:

You're not my dad.

Also, your avatar makes me really want an Eric Carle styled Yoshi game - like Wooly World but with that style of collage.

MrBignell

mcobutte wrote:Coming soon, and are you ready?

Ohh, I'm excited for this. Also, a classy design ;)

MrBignell

fablefire wrote:You're not my dad.

Also, your avatar makes me really want an Eric Carle styled Yoshi game - like Wooly World but with that style of collage.

Haha, that would be awesome. Keep an eye out cuz Woot's new fangled technologies can print this now. Maybe I just signed an f contract ;). F for Fantastic!

simic

quality posts: 24 Private Messages simic
fishbiscuit5 wrote:A This is Us fan? Thought I'd pay tribute to the show.

My wife watches it as I draw. I know the story but have zero attachment to the characters.
Plus, JACK WALKED OUT ON A POKER GAME RIGHT AFTER HE WON! Its just karma...

MrBignell

Re: Pip's pillow

Who knew snoring was so peaceful?

ApeLad

quality posts: 71 Private Messages ApeLad
Re: Plot Twist!

Hahaha! This is so silly. I love it!

kg07

quality posts: 15 Private Messages kg07
caityjean wrote:I remember Sulinarian explained it in a previous derby. They use Blender 3D and separate it for screen printing.
Explained here:
I don't know if Woot has the capabilities to print such fine details is my concern.

Looks like a photograph run through photoshop to me. I am not an expert and so very well might be wrong, but if it quacks like a duck...

lonelypond

quality posts: 683 Private Messages lonelypond

Squad goals

lonelypond

Re: Perfect pile o' pancakes

Pancake shirt : )

lonelypond

Re: Sky Fire

Lovely

lonelypond

Re: Protect & Preserve

ha! Good stuff!

lonelypond

lonelypond

Re: blizzardcat

Beautiful

Panya

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Panya
acraigl wrote:Rules say no "Presidents".
J/K, nice work.

lol (✌゚∀゚)☞

kg07

The illustration on these is wonderful. A shirt probably is not best medium for this art, but still wonderful and got my vote!

Narfcake

quality posts: 397 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

kg07 wrote:The illustration on these is wonderful. A shirt probably is not best medium for this art, but still wonderful and got my vote!

The Laugh-out-loud cats originate in comic form:
http://hobotopia.com

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

imisko

quality posts: 0 Private Messages imisko

perdita00

quality posts: 0 Private Messages perdita00
Re: Pi-Five!

Yes! Love this one!

ShimmyTees

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ShimmyTees
Re: Pelican Briefs

This is brilliant! Love it!

spikeani

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spikeani
Re: Punisher Kawaii

ok whose been naughty.

tobefonseca

quality posts: 2 Private Messages tobefonseca

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 61 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
simic wrote:My wife watches it as I draw. I know the story but have zero attachment to the characters.
Plus, JACK WALKED OUT ON A POKER GAME RIGHT AFTER HE WON! Its just karma...

I don’t watch it, but my friends were upset over a crockpot so I made a shirt.

amanoxford

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amanoxford
Re: pizza geometry 101

I like it - but if it goes to print I'd suggest changing the "0" to one without the horizontal bar in it, looks too much like 181 - still gets a +1 though, coz, mmm, pizza ;)

acraigl

quality posts: 234 Private Messages acraigl
simic wrote:I brightened it up a bit.

Glad you did. Had a hard time seeing the nebula and stuff before. Also looks more "chrome-y".

VOTE >

Sulinarian

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Sulinarian

It is a 3D model that's SEPARATED into 6 different screens (6 color limit) in Photoshop. Black is a free color, as it's the color of the shirt.

"If it quacks like a duck"... is a glowing example of what's lovingly referred to as "affirmation of the consequent". And here you've committed it.

kg07 wrote:Looks like a photograph run through photoshop to me. I am not an expert and so very well might be wrong, but if it quacks like a duck...

Sulinarian

Thank you for having my back!

caityjean wrote:I remember Sulinarian explained it in a previous derby. They use Blender 3D and separate it for screen printing.
Explained here:

acraigl

Sulinarian wrote:It is a 3D model that's SEPARATED into 6 different screens (6 color limit) in Photoshop. Black is a free color, as it's the color of the shirt.

"If it quacks like a duck"... is a glowing example of what's lovingly referred to as "affirmation of the consequent". And here you've committed it.

I don't think in a DTG world it really matters much, but given the subtlety of the dithering, would something like this have been able to work with tradition screen printing? I'm actually curious.

VOTE >

spikeani

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spikeani
Re: Puppy Love

he's ready for Valentine's day

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 306 Private Messages Spiritgreen
Bohsky wrote:Like the style, really cute work.
At first glance, it looked for me that panda had knife and I was like "Hmm..."

I think it's a flip knife, and it's waiting for you to blink before it pops the blade. o_O

/jk!

mcobutte

quality posts: 20 Private Messages mcobutte
Re: Emotional Support Peacock

How about a emotional support person for perspiring peacock on a peaches airline plane?

Sulinarian

The smaller the dots/higher the resolution, the tighter/smaller the mesh of the screen would need to be. Due to its high viscocity, squeezing white ink through a tight mesh can be challenging. I'd say it boils down to equipment and skill of the printing team.

acraigl wrote:I don't think in a DTG world it really matters much, but given the subtlety of the dithering, would something like this have been able to work with tradition screen printing? I'm actually curious.

acraigl

I do wish it was more integrated with the shirt, rather than being a circle, but a fine piece of work, regardless.

VOTE >

kg07

Sulinarian wrote:It is a 3D model that's SEPARATED into 6 different screens (6 color limit) in Photoshop. Black is a free color, as it's the color of the shirt.

Apologies. As i said, I am not an expert and stand corrected. Good luck in the derby.

thatquietgir1

quality posts: 14 Private Messages thatquietgir1
Re: Sky Fire

Thanks a lot, everyone

acraigl

Re: pugrate blackbone

Great linework!

VOTE >

ApeLad

Re: Pathetic

It's a banana slug!

ApeLad

Narfcake wrote:The Laugh-out-loud cats originate in comic form:
http://hobotopia.com

I knew I recognized them from somewhere!

amanoxford

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amanoxford
Re: Pun Tolerance Rating

Dear People: My pun tolerance rating is 5: Very High! So be warned, I will not tire of puns...ever!