Re: A Marvelous Marathon

The return of greatness. :O

acraigl

quality posts: 212 Private Messages acraigl

BUY! >>

acraigl

cwolfpack3 wrote:ACL,

I'm not a cat or ramen fan, but love this design. Definitely hits all the right elements for a Japanese "feel" and the composition is great. Your use of a wood cut style makes me think of those asian character name stamps/seals.

The jade one I bought in Beijing in May of 1989 is a much-treasured piece.

:hugs:

BUY! >>

aumanjoi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aumanjoi
Re: Everyday Noodle Cat

I NEED this in a tote! Totes are my thing. I have more totes from Woot than shirts. But would get this for my daughter as a shirt definitely. She loves ramen and cats!

acraigl

aumanjoi wrote:I NEED this in a tote! Totes are my thing. I have more totes from Woot than shirts. But would get this for my daughter as a shirt definitely. She loves ramen and cats!

Thanks for the comment!
Woot rarely does specialty items from derby entries but it has happened occasionally in the past. Great idea though!

BUY! >>

orabbit

quality posts: 33 Private Messages orabbit
Re: I'd Rather Be Reading

This sums up my son. Shades of anti-social behavior disguised as wholesome reading.

jasneko

quality posts: 32 Private Messages jasneko
Re: Purrfect Day
kg07 wrote:Great concept and design! Not sure if it is better with or without the "purrfect," but a winner either way. It is always difficult to figure out if you should add the caption to the design and there is no easy answer to which is best.

Agreed, text is tricky (and I have a tendency to lean toward no text), but in this case I felt like it might add a little something. Thank you!

spikeani wrote:Yep, that says it all. Our Shih-Tzu is the same way. GMV

Aww. Thanks spikeani!

simic

quality posts: 18 Private Messages simic
acraigl wrote:Agree!
"Bed-Sleepinin" would have been another way to go

I asked Ben if I can change it. I'll send you the shirt if it prints :D

oakenspirit

quality posts: 114 Private Messages oakenspirit
orabbit wrote:This sums up my son. Shades of anti-social behavior disguised as wholesome reading.

Your son and I would get along... in separate rooms... reading... :D

serpentterror

quality posts: 0 Private Messages serpentterror
Re: Swing by Moonlight

Did it again, nicely done as always!

acraigl

simic wrote:I asked Ben if I can change it. I'll send you the shirt if it prints :D

Haha, too funny. I'm sure it will print. Did you change the actual text, or just the title?

BUY! >>

simic

quality posts: 18 Private Messages simic
acraigl wrote:Haha, too funny. I'm sure it will print. Did you change the actual text, or just the title?

The text on he design. I sent both versions in case they don't want to change it.

acraigl

simic wrote:The text on he design. I sent both versions in case they don't want to change it.

I doubt they will. "Procrastinate" is more relatable for those that don't get the Zepplin reference. For those that do, a bonus.

BUY! >>

acraigl

Re: Everyday Noodle Cat

Thanks for all the love on this design. It's my wife's favorite of all my shirts -- hope it prints!

BUY! >>

gryphoncat

quality posts: 1 Private Messages gryphoncat

This is the perfect callback to my childhood. All it's missing is a copy of Lord of the Rings in one hand... ^^;;
Great job! You have my vote!

Re: Procrastinate

~G'Cat