kg07

quality posts: 11 Private Messages kg07
orabbit wrote:Oh man, I just noticed it got rejectionated. Sad!

Thanks orabbit. I think the higher-ups at woot are underestimating the intelligence of the general woot community. However, they have a business to run and a brand to protect, so it is certainly their right to make the call. I will try a kitten drinking coffee next time.

cubbiecatz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cubbiecatz
Re: Go Away

I wish I could wear this at work!

benjaminleebates

quality posts: 18 Private Messages benjaminleebates
kg07 wrote:Thanks orabbit. I think the higher-ups at woot are underestimating the intelligence of the general woot community. However, they have a business to run and a brand to protect, so it is certainly their right to make the call. I will try a kitten drinking coffee next time.

I was offended by it... I would have been offended by a shirt alluding to Obama as a communist as well. It's one thing to make vague references about the country... But leaders change, as well as policies and the political climate. You can wear a disapproval shirt shirt today, and I may wear the same shirt in 8 years standing on the opposite side.
Attacking or applauding policies is more safe than attacking people. Although that has not been the trend for the last 8 years at least.

You can find my shirts for sale HERE or THERE!

benjaminleebates

Re: I hate people

Love this. If it prints, woot needs to offer it in multiple colors.

acraigl

quality posts: 212 Private Messages acraigl
benjaminleebates wrote:Love this. If it prints, woot needs to offer it in multiple colors.

If it prints? This sucker's getting first place.

*no actual knowledge of votes

BUY! >>

cubbiecatz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cubbiecatz
Re: I hate mondays, and...

GASP, not Saturday!

kg07

benjaminleebates wrote:I was offended by it... I would have been offended by a shirt alluding to Obama as a communist as well. It's one thing to make vague references about the country... But leaders change, as well as policies and the political climate. You can wear a disapproval shirt shirt today, and I may wear the same shirt in 8 years standing on the opposite side.
Attacking or applauding policies is more safe than attacking people. Although that has not been the trend for the last 8 years at least.

I believe we have much bigger things to be offended by and to be embarrassed about, but we can agree to disagree. I am moving on and thinking about the next derby. Apologies to the other 44 Presidents and to any in the woot community that took offense to the design.

dfunk29

quality posts: 57 Private Messages dfunk29
mcobutte wrote:Not exactly sure, take off on Back to the future, biff and Elsa of Frozen,let it go. Best guess

I think that's what it is, and I love it! GMV!

tazfreeatlast

quality posts: 21 Private Messages tazfreeatlast
Re: Pretend to Like Them

This shirt would probably get more votes if it had a vegetable on it.

Discovertic

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Discovertic

@acraigl Ha, I hope you are an expert 8)
@benjaminleebates Yeah, It would be great, I chose red because it fits well with hatred but it looks good on any bright color

my old account
pijaczaj

orabbit

quality posts: 33 Private Messages orabbit
Re: That Piece of Paper

I love this one!

orabbit

quality posts: 33 Private Messages orabbit
kg07 wrote:Thanks orabbit. I think the higher-ups at woot are underestimating the intelligence of the general woot community. However, they have a business to run and a brand to protect, so it is certainly their right to make the call. I will try a kitten drinking coffee next time.

I am offended by a kitten drinking coffee. It disgusts me when people think it's funny to give their pets alcohol or caffeine. What's next, beloved puppets binging themselves into a stupor?

acraigl

orabbit wrote:I am offended by a kitten drinking coffee. It disgusts me when people think it's funny to give their pets alcohol or caffeine. What's next, beloved puppets binging themselves into a stupor?

ISWYDT

BUY! >>

benjaminleebates

orabbit wrote:I am offended by a kitten drinking coffee. It disgusts me when people think it's funny to give their pets alcohol or caffeine. What's next, beloved puppets binging themselves into a stupor?

"I think all right thinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired.

I'm certainly not! And I'm sick and tired of being told that I am."
-MP

kg07

Sorry orabbit! I did not mean to imply that all people who would vote for a shirt about a kitten drinking coffee share the characteristics of the one horrible person that would do that to a kitten. Most (the vast majority) people who would vote for such a shirt, share none of these horrible characteristics and criticism of that one evil kitten caffeinating person should not be construed as criticism of the entire group. I may rethink my planned design as I do not want to upset either the pro or anti kitten caffeination lobby.

IntrovertIN

quality posts: 0 Private Messages IntrovertIN
Re: My Way Or Highway

For the time, when you know for sure what the best solution is... but are not in the mood to argue with those few around, who don't get it (yet).

novembrrr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages novembrrr
Re: Say Less Things

*fewer

jasneko

quality posts: 32 Private Messages jasneko
Re: My actual opinion on most things
kg07 wrote:Ha! This is right before they pretend to bury the food.

Ha!! Totally:D

jasneko

quality posts: 32 Private Messages jasneko
Re: What I'm really thinking
acraigl wrote:I really like your style and thoughtful placement on the shirt.

Thanks very much acraig! Though I'm curious to what makes this one thoughtful placement to you hehe.

kg07 wrote:Is that true? My childhood image of rabbits is dashed. Next you will tell me that eating fully armored medieval knights is bad for their digestion. Nice design! +1

Well I don't have upclose experience, but that is what I've been told by rabbit-folk and the interwebs:

Rabbit Diet Myths
"Rabbits don't naturally eat root vegetables/fruit. Carrots/fruit are high in sugar and should only be fed in small amounts as occasional treats.

Rabbits need mainly hay and/or grass, some leafy greens and a small, measured amount of pellets. "

So I don't know why cartoons/media etc push something that isn't actually very healthy for them. Where did it originate? Could it be the fault of bugs bunny?

Also sorry to shatter another one, but I've also heard that cheese isn't very healthy for mice, milk/fish isn't very healthy for cats... d'oh!

Narfcake

quality posts: 392 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

jasneko wrote:... Also sorry to shatter another one, but I've also heard that cheese isn't very healthy for mice, milk/fish isn't very healthy for cats... d'oh!

Don't tell the internet that cats don't actually care for cheeseburgers (or coffee) either.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

kindallmarie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kindallmarie
Re: Apologies to the other 44

Love this shirt, very sad to see it was rejected :-(

This was instantly shared on my FB when I saw it.

coralu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages coralu
Re: Hot mess confession

I need this ASAP!!!

coralu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages coralu
Re: Math's Problems

I need this as I am about to go and take a Math placement test I have been avoiding for 5 years....ugh (heavy sigh)

kg07

kindallmarie wrote:Love this shirt, very sad to see it was rejected :-(

This was instantly shared on my FB when I saw it.

Thanks! Hopefully It will get printed somewhere else.

acraigl

tazfreeatlast wrote:As someone who's profession is software quality assurance, I can't wait for this to be printed!

Thanks for the comment! Hopefully it will print.

BUY! >>

oclafretep

quality posts: 1 Private Messages oclafretep

Bad Woot! Don't censor shirts. The shirt conformed with all of the criteria. Further, a specific president is not mentioned, and if someone is offened, it's their fault for assuming that I'm talking about THAT president.

Also, I think I've offended a large number of vegetarians with my shirt.woot purchases, but I don't think there were any qualms about that.

Leesusan3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Leesusan3

If you print this shirt, I will buy it and wear it to the next family reunion. And send you pictures, too.

acraigl

Leesusan3 wrote:If you print this shirt, I will buy it and wear it to the next family reunion. And send you pictures, too.

Woot's not going to print it, they've made that clear. I'd suggest following up with the artist to see if he's going to look for another venue to have it produced.

BUY! >>

poopycakes

quality posts: 4 Private Messages poopycakes

so awesome!

chachachino

quality posts: 1 Private Messages chachachino
tazfreeatlast wrote:This shirt would probably get more votes if it had a vegetable on it.

Haha you have a good point. I know the tomato is a fruit but the shape and color looked better, and socially it's kind of an honorary veggie. Maybe a carrot would have snagged more votes.

chachachino

quality posts: 1 Private Messages chachachino
greeneking wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!

m5rammy

quality posts: 5 Private Messages m5rammy
Re: PINKY SWEAR

I like this one a lot, maybe it will get printed anyway? We'll see ...

kindallmarie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kindallmarie
kg07 wrote:Thanks! Hopefully It will get printed somewhere else.

I sure hope so!
Well done, btw
👍🏽👍🏽😍😍

DarkNLovelyQu33n

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DarkNLovelyQu33n

What do I have to do to get this shirt!