kg07

quality posts: 12 Private Messages kg07
Re: Aisu kurīmu Frieza Form

Nice artwork! For future reference, the composition should show the design on the shirt. They will come through in a few days and reject all of the designs that don't satisfy the requirement. +1

ariellem

quality posts: 10 Private Messages ariellem

Adorable! Not being well-versed in the small-pet world, I'm not sure: is this a hamster or a guinea pig?

Re: This is how I Roll

tons o' screaming monkeys (yay!)
11/16: first Bunker of Catalogs in the past few years!

ariellem

quality posts: 10 Private Messages ariellem

This is awesome!

Re: Ring Yang

tons o' screaming monkeys (yay!)
11/16: first Bunker of Catalogs in the past few years!

kg07

[quote]Re: [url=/derby/entry/103008/correcting-grammar]Correcting Grammar
[img=100x100]
I love the design and style! I think I should get two for my sons who need to improve their grades in English class (brownie points count the same as others, right?) +1

wehealthy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wehealthy
kg07 wrote:Nice artwork! For future reference, the composition should show the design on the shirt. They will come through in a few days and reject all of the designs that don't satisfy the requirement. +1

Amateur Hour over here. It’s been a couple years since last submitting. Do you think they’ll spare me if I post here or should I reupload?

Final Form!

orabbit

quality posts: 33 Private Messages orabbit
Re: Fruitcake

That ingredient list! Plausible and ludicrous at the same time.

orabbit

Re: Just Be Yourself

This resonates with me. The look of unfettered glee is priceless.

kg07

wehealthy wrote:Amateur Hour over here. It’s been a couple years since last submitting. Do you think they’ll spare me if I post here or should I reupload?

I think, they will not print it unless it follows the rules. They sometimes print shirts that do not have a lot of votes if they like the art or if the shirt fits the theme really well, but not if the designer does not follow the basic rules. I would resubmit (you are not losing that many votes). My honest advice would be to resub next week (white T-shirt derby). Many times, great designs are overlooked if they are subbed late and if you cannot get into the fog early, it is easy to overlook the design. You can also try both since there are many designs that are resubbed multiple times. Good Luck and keep with it!

orabbit

Re: beer goggles

Classic!

kg07

oakenspirit wrote:I love this- I'd wear it on any color but I'd stab a dude for it with beige on olive. ;)

If we can choose, I would love a light greenish-brown on a crème blank. Kudos to both artists willing to put the effort into trying LOTR designs after the purge. I have had a couple ideas over the past few months, but have been too selfish to spend the time making the jump myself. Ride now, ride now! Ride to Gondor!

kg07

omarfeliciano wrote:This looks amazing. Great work!

Thanks dude. I love looking at the derby entries each work to see awesome designs that I can absorb and learn from. Those, more often than not, turn out to be yours. I am happy that you are back and hope you are continuing to recover from the hurricanes.

wehealthy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wehealthy
kg07 wrote:I think, they will not print it unless it follows the rules. They sometimes print shirts that do not have a lot of votes if they like the art or if the shirt fits the theme really well, but not if the designer does not follow the basic rules. I would resubmit (you are not losing that many votes). My honest advice would be to resub next week (white T-shirt derby). Many times, great designs are overlooked if they are subbed late and if you cannot get into the fog early, it is easy to overlook the design. You can also try both since there are many designs that are resubbed multiple times. Good Luck and keep with it!

That was really helpful. I appreciate it.

Final Form!

spikeani

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spikeani
Re: Go Mach 5

Mmm, only 3 Speed Racer fans. Figures lol

todders

quality posts: 0 Private Messages todders

This is awesome!

todders

quality posts: 0 Private Messages todders
Re: I Have Brains.

Awesome

MissyCorey

quality posts: 1 Private Messages MissyCorey
oakenspirit wrote:I love this- I'd wear it on any color but I'd stab a dude for it with beige on olive. ;)

Same- I love both colors. I was thinking beige would look good on brown until you said olive. I'd also stab a dude for it, or steal... stealing might be better, less chance of damaging the shirt.

DamnRebecca

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DamnRebecca

GIVE it to me!

Also, this site is funny. I came for a shirt, stayed for the laugh(s/ing/ter).

mcobutte

quality posts: 20 Private Messages mcobutte

s
Love the carrot brand tablet

oneshoeoff

quality posts: 7 Private Messages oneshoeoff
Re: A Most Horrible Circle

This is fantastic!

acraigl

quality posts: 220 Private Messages acraigl
kg07 wrote:Not sure if this will fly on woot. Can't imagine them printing a shirt with a man who has lost three fingers to frostbite.

Also, this:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/259095787/middle-finger-guy-retro-funny-humor

poopycakes

quality posts: 9 Private Messages poopycakes
Re: A Most Horrible Circle

great job! delicious lines

Astronomer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Astronomer
Re: Snow Dragon

The look of this is really unique. I'd be interested in knowing what tools you used to draw this. And I'd love to see more of your work. Do you have a portfolio or DeviantArt page you can link to?

simic

quality posts: 21 Private Messages simic
Re: An Unexpected Journey

Thanks, everyone!
Next time, I'll make a beige on olive green, and whoever wins the gladiatorial battle gets the shirt!

In the meantime, I'll send in both versions and let Woot pick.

jrberger

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jrberger
DuderMcMerican wrote:Why that no good dirty so-and-so! Let's tattle!

Chill, Dude! I don't make the rules. When you submit to the derby you agree to their contract and if you don't follow it their can be legal problems. You can always submit a design directly to them under a different contract showing it's been printed elsewhere.

caityjean

quality posts: 2 Private Messages caityjean
acraigl wrote:Ha! Good one.

Thanks!

simic

kg07 wrote: Kudos to both artists willing to put the effort into trying LOTR designs after the purge. I have had a couple ideas over the past few months, but have been too selfish to spend the time making the jump myself. Ride now, ride now! Ride to Gondor!

I wish I could take credit for my memory loss. :/

simic

Re: Not Flat

Don't forget: Everything you are too lazy or stupid to learn is a global conspiracy perpetrated by an unlikely alliance of unrelated organizations.

simic

Re: Hey You!

+1 because the Illuminati is making me do it.

Narfcake

quality posts: 393 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

lvnar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lvnar
Re: Berry Christmas

Beary Christmas!

mcobutte

quality posts: 20 Private Messages mcobutte

Was it intentionally displayed on a female model?

Narfcake

quality posts: 393 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

mcobutte wrote:Was it intentionally displayed on a female model?

Nope. Omar uses this template for many of his submissions.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

farazk86

quality posts: 0 Private Messages farazk86
Re: Meow.

beautiful <3

Inatangle

quality posts: 149 Private Messages Inatangle
Re: nesting

This is a circle of beautiful artwork! Love that shade of warm blue for the sky.

Inatangle

Re: The Thruth Is Out There

Discovertic wrote:The truth behind cow's abductions!

lol! The "where's the beef" mystery is finally solved...

Inatangle

Re: cats overload

This is cute! Maybe you should have named it "Cats Overload: Narfcake Excepted."

Inatangle

Re: Get Meow-ta Here

LOL! Very punny...

Inatangle

Re: space disco

Wow! I love the spin and the colors! gmv

(What can I say... I grew up in the sixties...

Inatangle

Re: Let Sleeping Dragons Lie

Very sage advice! I think I will... hope my vote doesn't wake it up!

Inatangle

Re: An Unexpected Journey

I think your 5 year old is pretty smart, Simic. I like this color too!