Back to Amazon.com

kg07

quality posts: 14 Private Messages kg07
Re: Pathetic

Ha! Although I am not sure why you are picking on Austin Powers. +1

mapinto

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mapinto
kg07 wrote:Ha! Although I am not sure why you are picking on Austin Powers. +1

Exactly. I don't know why this got rejected since no presidents were mentioned. Ridiculous...

Narfcake

quality posts: 395 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

mapinto wrote:Exactly. I don't know why this got rejected since no presidents were mentioned. Ridiculous...

Chemtrails. Also the months of texts were secretly deleted and replaced with Tide Pods.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

mapinto

Hmm... Look out Walmazan. There are a lot of presidents that had pet birds. I know you don't mention presidents, but still, might be just as much cause for rejection. Perception vs reality.

acraigl

quality posts: 230 Private Messages acraigl
mapinto wrote:Exactly. I don't know why this got rejected since no presidents were mentioned. Ridiculous...

Really, after today's shit-show you're wondering why this got rejected? I think woot found a convenient excuse to DQ it (justifiably or not) to avoid a repeat.

If the comments are true, people are actually cancelling their accounts over it, as ridiculous as that is. Woot's not going to take that lightly... they need every potential purchaser they can get.

mapinto

acraigl wrote:Really, after today's shit-show you're wondering why this got rejected? I think woot found a convenient excuse to DQ it (justifiably or not) to avoid a repeat.

If the comments are true, people are actually cancelling their accounts over it, as ridiculous as that is. Woot's not going to take that lightly... they need every potential purchaser they can get.

Actually, it was a reference to the Patriots. The gold star, for them being a "gold star team," and Brady's flowing locks. Again, perception...

asears1133

quality posts: 0 Private Messages asears1133

[/url]

Lots of P's. Did my darn best.

Sulinarian

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Sulinarian

Accepted. You didn't really need to apologize; it's all good.

I don't mind discussing my technique. It's when it gets accusatory that I tend to get a little abrasive. Maybe I should apologize to you, as well.

kg07 wrote:Apologies. As i said, I am not an expert and stand corrected. Good luck in the derby.

chachachino

quality posts: 1 Private Messages chachachino
Re: Poppins, Y'all

Yondu!!! Man that was a great film

kg07

acraigl wrote:Really, after today's shit-show you're wondering why this got rejected? I think woot found a convenient excuse to DQ it (justifiably or not) to avoid a repeat.

Yes. Sorry mapinto, I think today's shirt made them a bit more vigilant about scrubbing anything controversial from the fog (although since Presidents were listed as a no-no in the derby description, they probably would have eventually rejected anyway).

kg07

Sulinarian wrote:Accepted. You didn't really need to apologize; it's all good.

I don't mind discussing my technique. It's when it gets accusatory that I tend to get a little abrasive. Maybe I should apologize to you, as well.

Actually, I think you were quite civil and I find your work interesting. Good luck in the derby.

madcobra

quality posts: 0 Private Messages madcobra

thank you

acraigl wrote:Great linework!

spikeani

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spikeani
Re: pugrate blackbone

outstanding gmv

caityjean

quality posts: 2 Private Messages caityjean
perdita00 wrote:Yes! Love this one!

Thank you, perdita00! :D

Vote! → Buy! →
View My Catalog!

MrBignell

quality posts: 21 Private Messages MrBignell

I'm sorry to see it go, Mapinto. Maybe if you submit directly they could run it.

Acraigl, does controversy in the forums actually hurts sales? I'm curious to see if/where "Make America Civil Again" lands in the top 20. I think something so heatedly discussed would generate sales. People are obviously passionate.

MrBignell

quality posts: 21 Private Messages MrBignell
fishbiscuit5 wrote:I thought there would be more too. I like yours! This is my Pod PSA. Stop eating them! They're not food!

Mine started out as "POISON!"; I ended up going with the insult bc I can't leave any pun unsaid.

mcobutte

quality posts: 20 Private Messages mcobutte
Re: poke grill

Explains why some people want to catch them all, more supplies for tailgating

ochopika

quality posts: 33 Private Messages ochopika
Re: Plot Twist!

That's ridiculous.

acraigl

ochopika wrote:That's ridiculous.

And now I feel like I've already won.

mstiner

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mstiner

You could market that to politicians lol.. nice

Re: Protect & Preserve

teevee31

quality posts: 0 Private Messages teevee31

The "Pathetic" short is the best one in this lot (though there are some good ones!)
Can you re-submit this for another derby? It would be a best-seller.

bruserdog

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bruserdog
momoshwing wrote:The legend of the Pickle Man.
Rick & Morty and Eugene & his pickle jar mashup.

IM PICKLE RICK!

bruserdog

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bruserdog

Nobody thought of POT? Really? Cmon people big ole POT leaf sigh smh

Jdubs2016

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jdubs2016

Textile screen printing is standardly done with a 110 mesh screen - which would not capture this level of detail no matter how skilled the printer.

Sulinarian wrote:The smaller the dots/higher the resolution, the tighter/smaller the mesh of the screen would need to be. Due to its high viscocity, squeezing white ink through a tight mesh can be challenging. I'd say it boils down to equipment and skill of the printing team.

jupilberry

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jupilberry
mapinto wrote:Actually, it was a reference to the Patriots. The gold star, for them being a "gold star team," and Brady's flowing locks. Again, perception...

A lie worthy of...um, I guess I will say the Patriots.

sheri42lawson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sheri42lawson
Re: Pilfered Pickled Peppers

Now that's the most clever spin on that tongue twister ever! I'd buy this.

acraigl

Jdubs2016 wrote:Textile screen printing is standardly done with a 110 mesh screen - which would not capture this level of detail no matter how skilled the printer.

That was kind of my thinking, but I'm not an expert in this area which is why I asked.

MeriLizzie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MeriLizzie
amanoxford wrote:Dear People: My pun tolerance rating is 5: Very High! So be warned, I will not tire of puns...ever!

You would get along puningly with my daughter and her boyfriend. They think they’re very punny.

Bohsky

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Bohsky

Didn't know that Tintin was a president

radicallizard

quality posts: 0 Private Messages radicallizard

astrobat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages astrobat

happyhousewifey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages happyhousewifey
Re: Purrsistence

Awwww so cute! I love the third cat best.

amanoxford

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amanoxford
MeriLizzie wrote:You would get along puningly with my daughter and her boyfriend. They think they’re very punny.

Are you saying that they're a bit of a pun in your ass? Lol!

acraigl

Re: Purrsistence

This is great!

ShimmyTees

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ShimmyTees
Re: pugrate blackbone

I can't believe this doesn't have more votes! Very impressive, I love it!

kharmazero

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kharmazero

kharmazero

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kharmazero

Sulinarian

"Standardly done", huh?

Not quite. There is no "standard". Any screen printer worth his weight in salt has a multitude of screens, all the way up to 300+.

Jdubs2016 wrote:Textile screen printing is standardly done with a 110 mesh screen - which would not capture this level of detail no matter how skilled the printer.

Sulinarian

Oops!

muffinman602

quality posts: 0 Private Messages muffinman602

Best idea EVER!