acraigl

quality posts: 220 Private Messages acraigl

Wow, rejectionator out in force! Who woke it up?

acraigl

caityjean wrote:I was trying to think of a pterodactyl design so hard! Great creative concept here!

Ha, thanks! I like (and find it a little disturbing) that 35 other people also find this amusing.

I <3 this community.

momoshwing

quality posts: 1 Private Messages momoshwing
bruserdog wrote:IM PICKLE RICK!

I'M A PICKLE! I'm pickle Riiiiiick!

Haha, glad you liked it!

momoshwing

Re: P is for Power

One of my favorite entries! I'm bummed it's gone unnoticed. You've got my vote! People need to look beyond the top 10 designs, there are always hidden gems.

momoshwing

Re: Peachick

Simple and cute! GMV! Love the colors.

momoshwing

Re: Peaved Plutonian Primate Phiring Plantain Phazer

Epic artwork. Awesome attention to detail. GMV!

momoshwing

Re: Pizzilla

Haha awesome idea. Very well executed. GMV!

momoshwing

Re: The Walking Solenya

Hello everybody!! I'm just hanging out down here, haha. Stop by and say hi! No vote required!

momoshwing

Re: Pelican Briefs

Should be in the fog! GMV

momoshwing

Re: Pessimist Prime

Very clever, haha. GMV!

momoshwing

Re: P is for Procrastinate

Awesome artwork! I think I'd like this one more without the words, but either way GMV!

momoshwing

Re: My name is Peter and I love tongue twisters

Haha, you never disappoint! Awesome art and execution! GMV!

jcbroyes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jcbroyes
Re: Arctic Bros

Didn't anyone state the obvious fact that Polar Bears are from the Northern Hemisphere and Penguins are from the Southern Hemisphere!

cubbiecatz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cubbiecatz
Re: Puff Off

Love it. Love his kitty expression.

spikeani

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spikeani
reverseemf wrote:Friendly suggestion: Because of the way you did your Shirt Comp, it's hard to see your artwork in all its glory (because the actual artwork is so small). Have a look at how others do the Shirt Comp -- i.e. how they satisfy the intent (to show where the artwork is to sit on the shirt) without compromising the visibility of the artwork.

For giving me such great advice I wanted to make sure I voted for your designs? Did you do any?

reverseemf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages reverseemf
spikeani wrote:For giving me such great advice I wanted to make sure I voted for your designs? Did you do any?

Three (but ONLY VOTE IF YOU LIKE THEM):

https://shirt.woot.com/derby/entry/105153/plutonium

https://shirt.woot.com/derby/entry/105155/pilfered-pickled-peppers

https://shirt.woot.com/derby/entry/105149/potassium

caityjean

quality posts: 2 Private Messages caityjean
Re: P-Type

Purple isn't one of the approved blank colors. You should resub both of your new designs on another color if you want them to be considered.

MrBignell

quality posts: 16 Private Messages MrBignell
caityjean wrote:I'm just astonished that this is even a thing in the world. lol But great concept and execution!

Thanks KaityJean! This needs a lot more votes though. Maybe a robo-caller could help....

acraigl

MrBignell wrote:Thanks KaityJean! This needs a lot more votes though. Maybe a robo-caller could help....

This is a Tide ad.

PollusBaco

quality posts: 0 Private Messages PollusBaco

Fixed

amitan73

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amitan73
Re: Lucky Panther

SO CUTE! Maneki Neko!

caityjean

PollusBaco wrote:Is there any way to change the picture of the shirt? It is my first time submitting one and I think I put the image too small

You'll just need to be sure the graphics are formatted to the size Woot indicates in the upload form. There is no way to change your submission once its up. You can remove any spares you don't want to be in consideration with the red X that should show next to your art. That option goes away after a certain number of hours I believe.

PollusBaco

quality posts: 0 Private Messages PollusBaco

Thank you very much for your help.

caityjean wrote:You'll just need to be sure the graphics are formatted to the size Woot indicates in the upload form. There is no way to change your submission once its up. You can remove any spares you don't want to be in consideration with the red X that should show next to your art. That option goes away after a certain number of hours I believe.

kg07

quality posts: 12 Private Messages kg07
Re: Pessimist Prime

Love the design and I am glad that you adjusted the background. I never responded as a noob, but wanted to thank you (belatedly) for your comment to my simple question shirt two years ago. It was my first top three finish in a derby and my second print ever and yours was the only comment with a “Nice!”. As a beginning designer at the time I can attest to the fact that a comment or two makes a big difference and is very appreciated!

Mariolafer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Mariolafer
amitan73 wrote:SO CUTE! Maneki Neko!

Mariolafer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Mariolafer
amitan73 wrote:SO CUTE! Maneki Neko!

Duxa

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Duxa

thatquietgir1

quality posts: 11 Private Messages thatquietgir1
ajfili wrote:If there was a way to get this on black I'd throw money at my monitor...

Thanks, I design on black a lot which is why I chose asphalt this time around. If woot wants to print it on black though I'm cool with that

caityjean wrote:So pretty! Really, I admire your style!

Thanks caityjean! I really like your designs too

edujam

quality posts: 0 Private Messages edujam

Awesome design!
Really nice work.

simic

quality posts: 21 Private Messages simic
kg07 wrote:Love the design and I am glad that you adjusted the background. I never responded as a noob, but wanted to thank you (belatedly) for your comment to my simple question shirt two years ago. It was my first top three finish in a derby and my second print ever and yours was the only comment with a “Nice!”. As a beginning designer at the time I can attest to the fact that a comment or two makes a big difference and is very appreciated!

You're very welcome. I should've written "VERY NICE!" because that design sold like crazy.
That's why we should all be super supportive here.
Which reminds me... Thank you everyone for your comments! And especially Oakenspirit for suggesting Marvin. (I was going to make a grumpy Optimus Prime until he mentioned him.)

I feel guilty for not responding or commenting on every design I like. I'm fighting the urge to play with the phone every minute.

Jdelucia

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jdelucia
Re: Sky Fire

Gorgeous!!!!!

fhreeves

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fhreeves
Re: Nick Purry

This is great!

krittikae

quality posts: 29 Private Messages krittikae
Re: Your Princess Is In Another Game

FYI - Rejectionater didn't catch you, but usually they'll pull Mario designs that include the M on the cap. I think it's trademarked. Nicely drawn though, I like this one.

caityjean

oakenspirit wrote:I'm tickled people are digging this odd design! Thanks guys.

There was a UNIQUE news story the other day I cant get outta my head. ;)

Part 2 to this shirt will be about the emotional support hamster a girl was supposedly forced to flush down the airplane toilet. Not even joking...its in the news today. Humanity is doomed.

But I really like your illustration!

reverseemf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages reverseemf
jcbroyes wrote:Didn't anyone state the obvious fact that Polar Bears are from the Northern Hemisphere and Penguins are from the Southern Hemisphere!

Maybe penguins were introduced to the Arctic like giant boa constrictors were introduced to S.Florida.