Last Purchase:
9 days ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 43% of Shirt Woots
Top 24% of all Woots
Woots Sold:

Ledbetterus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Ledbetterus

Congratz to the artist, nice shirt.. nice and blury..

Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North."

gabis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gabis

Congrats to the designer.

Hopefully we see the China one tomorrow.

KingLouie951

quality posts: 0 Private Messages KingLouie951

Oh hell yeah, I'm getting one!

japanesegorilla

quality posts: 0 Private Messages japanesegorilla

Wow... ummm.... no details for some reason and messed up image.

Anyway, cool idea though the color kinda ruins it for me. Thanks, but no thanks.

guoziming

quality posts: 0 Private Messages guoziming

In any case, this is a great shirt and I got one... hopefully
1) the site didn't get hacked
2) I get the right shirt

allgoodshirts

quality posts: 0 Private Messages allgoodshirts

HIlarious!

HarryBeanbag

quality posts: 35 Private Messages HarryBeanbag

I keep on thinking about the segment in Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure when Ghengis Khan ravages Oshman's Sporting Goods while on a twinkie rush.

UndeadViking

quality posts: 0 Private Messages UndeadViking

First time I was first

Woot and stuff

Falco123

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Falco123

This is the first time I'm considering buying one. I have way too many shirts but....I have a lot of band shirts so getting this would like totally ironic god am i cool yet

vishneda

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vishneda

Congrats dude, loved this shirt and glad you overcame the initial bumps in the road!

Pensketch

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Pensketch

The shirt isn't blurry. it looks like this:

I have no idea what the problem is n the page, but the shirt isn't as messed up as that picture makes it look.

hobbie

quality posts: 10 Private Messages hobbie

I love the design but am wary about it's color. Can anyone convince me to buy this shirt?

Komarimashitane!

gdvorak

quality posts: 3 Private Messages gdvorak

Pensketch finally wins and this is what happens. Kinda like when Jack finally won.

Congrats Pensketch.

melloMaster

quality posts: 0 Private Messages melloMaster
hobbie wrote:I love the design but am wary about it's color. Can anyone convince me to buy this shirt?

Do it.

bokubob

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bokubob

Ok, I read:
Genghis
Khan
-and his-
Mongol
Horde
Jin Dynasty Tour
1211-1215

Perplexer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Perplexer

Congrats, Pensketch! Don't let a Woot screwup deflate your glory! In for one!!

xbling19x

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xbling19x

http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=5757

CardinalGoldstein

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CardinalGoldstein

Well, despite the messed up page, I'm in for one super slim size 2X. NEAT SHIRT!

Yanchi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Yanchi

Yeah this looks pretty tempting, except I can't really tell what it says (doesn't help that I just got over an eye infection and my vision isn't back to good in one eye yet, but still, so fuzzy!), and it's kinda sad to wait on it only to know that when I check back in the morning to see if I can get a larger or clearer image, that it'll be sold out already..

My woots- Philips 1Gb MP3 Player, Sunset Tree, Unhappy Meeting, Cool Breeze, Mental Notes, Decomposition, Pirate Penguin, Jabra C820s Noise Canceling Headphones, Miniature Express Train Set, Sputnik B-day shirt, Yokohama, Touring With the Big G, Random Shirt X3

hobbie

quality posts: 10 Private Messages hobbie
melloMaster wrote:Do it.

Ok, ok, no need to twist my arm!

Actually, I can use this as an excuse to try out the new 3X shirts.

Komarimashitane!

hellokerry

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hellokerry
Yanchi wrote:Yeah this looks pretty tempting, except I can't really tell what it says (doesn't help that I just got over an eye infection and my vision isn't back to good in one eye yet, but still, so fuzzy!), and it's kinda sad to wait on it only to know that when I check back in the morning to see if I can get a larger or clearer image, that it'll be sold out already..

someone posted a clear picture of it above

FrodoLad

quality posts: 0 Private Messages FrodoLad

Must be the writers strike!

FrodoLad

melloMaster

Yanchi wrote:Yeah this looks pretty tempting, except I can't really tell what it says (doesn't help that I just got over an eye infection and my vision isn't back to good in one eye yet, but still, so fuzzy!), and it's kinda sad to wait on it only to know that when I check back in the morning to see if I can get a larger or clearer image, that it'll be sold out already..

http://shirt.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=1694030

JuiceRock

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JuiceRock

In for one, this is a sweet shirt that got my vote. Hopefully the color is more red and less pink. Cranberry sounds pretty ambiguous.

Yanchi

melloMaster wrote:http://shirt.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=1694030

Oh. Ha, thanks for pointing out that i'm blinder than i thought to miss that. And thanks to pen-guy for posting it. In for one. XD that's classy

My woots- Philips 1Gb MP3 Player, Sunset Tree, Unhappy Meeting, Cool Breeze, Mental Notes, Decomposition, Pirate Penguin, Jabra C820s Noise Canceling Headphones, Miniature Express Train Set, Sputnik B-day shirt, Yokohama, Touring With the Big G, Random Shirt X3

SpiderGwen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SpiderGwen

This is obviously Woot staffers being too eager to start their weekend - - Don't let Woot's screw up sway you from getting a Pensketch original! This is an awesome design!

redmanma

quality posts: 0 Private Messages redmanma

As a Peace Corps volunteer in West Africa whose local name is "Genghis Khan"--it'd be a little ridiculous to pass this up. Maybe I'll get it by January?

Pensketch

JuiceRock wrote:In for one, this is a sweet shirt that got my vote. Hopefully the color is more red and less pink. Cranberry sounds pretty ambiguous.

It's more red than pink. My Halloween zombie shirt was on the same color. It's a pretty dark red.

JuiceRock

redmanma wrote:As a Peace Corps volunteer in West Africa whose local name is "Genghis Khan"--it'd be a little ridiculous to pass this up. Maybe I'll get it by January?

I really hope you are telling the truth, cuz thats awesome.

melloMaster

redmanma wrote:As a Peace Corps volunteer in West Africa whose local name is "Genghis Khan"--it'd be a little ridiculous to pass this up. Maybe I'll get it by January?

nice. That totally justifies getting at least one.

kitzkatz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kitzkatz
hobbie wrote:I love the design but am wary about it's color. Can anyone convince me to buy this shirt?

I thought it was red, but it's cranberry which is my favorite - same as Fireswallower. It's darker than it looks, very rich. I'm in for two.

JuiceRock

Pensketch wrote:It's more red than pink. My Halloween zombie shirt was on the same color. It's a pretty dark red.

Quality post alert! Thanks Pensketch.

liberalandproud

quality posts: 0 Private Messages liberalandproud

In for one. Woohoo! All about the cranberry pensketch tees.

My favorite woot: Gourmet Coffee Cafe Single Serving Coffeemaker with Free (crappy) Coffee
use it every day, with Juan Valdez or Melitta pods

snarkygal

quality posts: 5 Private Messages snarkygal
Yanchi wrote:Oh. Ha, thanks for pointing out that i'm blinder than i thought to miss that. And thanks to pen-guy for posting it. In for one. XD that's classy

Pensketch is the designer

JuiceRock

From the looks of that description, the description delay was due to some frantic last minute wikipedia-ing.

zikzak

quality posts: 25 Private Messages zikzak

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!

chenology

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chenology

Conquests of Genghis Khan, 1190-1227;
Genghis Khan's First War with the Hsia Empire, 1206-1209;
Mongol Conquests, 1206-1405;

Genghis Khan's War with the Chin Empire, 1211-1215;

Genghis Khan's Sack of Peking, 1215;
First Mongol-Persian War, 1218-1221;
Mongol Invasions of India, 1221-1398;
Genghis Khan's Second War with the Hsia Empire, 1226-1229

Pensketch

A huge thanks to everyone who likes the design! As for the haters, that's cool too. I haven't seen a design yet that has pleased everyone. Goodnight all.

Yanchi

snarkygal wrote:Pensketch is the designer

I know. I had just already clicked to reply to the poster who linked me to the page of discussion I evidently ignored, and couldn't remember pensketch's name and had enough tabs open that I didn't feel like adding another unnecessary one to the mix. I didn't say he wasn't the designer or anything, after all :P
Seriously though, nice shirt. Can't wait 'til Christmas, think it has a shot of arriving by then!