a year ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 41% of Shirt Woots
Top 21% of all Woots
Woots Sold:

boredterry

quality posts: 0 Private Messages boredterry

*My ticket into the Shirts on Sale Sad Rat Race
Bah! Missed this shirt? To buy it, click here!

Oh, and there's a Woot-Off going on today, June 19th, 2008. You may want to check it out. ;)

JadenKale

quality posts: 186 Private Messages JadenKale

funny but just not for me, Matt... grats on the print though!

eatporknbeans

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eatporknbeans

I slave away in an office....this does nothing for me....despite the fact that I can wear anything I want to work...no go.

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU

I knew this was you the second I saw it. I think that means I'm developing shirtsickness.

ninh8856

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ninh8856

kinda funny copy, dude's kinda creepy though.

Shigwarm

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Shigwarm
how’d he do?

It's unique for sure. I like the use of red. But I find it a bit unsettling.

wootvan

quality posts: 67 Private Messages wootvan

325...I'm just sayin'

professore

quality posts: 3 Private Messages professore

Congratulations on the print!

To all the detractors who say artists don't try hard when they're submitting to woot: Look at the rest of Matt's artwork. He doesn't (and he has admitted this in public) try very hard at any of his designs.

*not a real professor...

auggie24

quality posts: 23 Private Messages auggie24

looks like straight out of a Zombie's Anonymous meeting... yikes

eatyourkix

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eatyourkix

Don't like it. Sorry. I think if you threw my unborn, not-even-thought-of-being-conceived child a box of red colored pencils he could make this. Minus the text, of course. That takes it to another level. I guess that's part of the design but dude. I don't even know what to say right now.

spacedowtjedi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spacedowtjedi

Meh................

majiksparkle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages majiksparkle
eatyourkix wrote:Don't like it. Sorry. I think if you threw my unborn, not-even-thought-of-being-conceived child a box of red colored pencils he could make this. Minus the text, of course. That takes it to another level. I guess that's part of the design but dude. I don't even know what to say right now.

I totally totally agree. I mean, come one. Is this by someone's kid?

Outside a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside a dog it's too dark to read.

djthebandit

quality posts: 0 Private Messages djthebandit
spacedowtjedi wrote:Meh................

Ehm what? Text again. Pass.

CardinalGoldstein

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CardinalGoldstein

I think this is funny! It is sooo true. However, at first I thought he was holding a straight-edge razor in his right hand, but it turned out to just be a stapler. One demerit for that. Still good, tho. Red shirt works here.

Edit: Then again, it might just be the booze talking.

infraled

quality posts: 0 Private Messages infraled

Not to be mean, but what is with the rash of ugly shirts from woot? I mean artistically this shirt is kinda weak isn't it? Sorry for flaming but its disappointing when night after night we get these kind of shirts.....

JohnQ118

quality posts: 2 Private Messages JohnQ118

i just don't get it.
opinion? this looks like a poor derby loser entry. outa-th'fog.

wOOt! 1st woot:20-AUG’05 |

WizeGuyDezignz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages WizeGuyDezignz

AWFUL! My gosh, this is a joke. I am highly questioning Woot lately.

pgibby

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pgibby

sweet red stapler there, milton...

ruthsdad

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ruthsdad

All things considered, I believe this is the new champion of worst shirt.woot daily ever. It's jokey, it's cliche, it looks like something a frat boy would love.

letsmakeart

quality posts: 0 Private Messages letsmakeart

This has more "artistically going for it" than most of the designs that sell over 3000 here. Although it hasn't sold 3000 yet, http://shirt.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=2272300 is a perfect example. It's selling well, and who says it shouldn't? But are you questioning how artistic it is just because it's text?

It would be stupid to mistake the t-shirts you like for "art" in the real world. It's challenged you, a lot of people are complaining, obviously it has your attention.

I've found woot viewers can be rather fickle like that however, cute is too cute, not cute isn't cute enough, if it's serious it's too serious and not funny enough and if it's funny then it's not really funny.

It's part of having such a large audience, nothing can please everyone.

BetterThanTheRest

quality posts: 4 Private Messages BetterThanTheRest

oh snap, it's a woot-off!

Odds are, I probably already bought today's Shirt Woot... hahaha. I <3 Threadless :D If you need discounts for TL, just PM me! I AM NOT AFFILIATED WITH THREADLESS, I DO NOT WORK FOR THEM, I DO NOT REALLY CARE ABOUT THEM. I JUST LIKE GOOD LOOKING DESIGNER SHIRTS AND I LIKE PAYING GOOD PRICES !!!

Mothmonsterman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Mothmonsterman

Don't care for this shirt, Gratz on the print though.

geekfactor12

quality posts: 11 Private Messages geekfactor12
letsmakeart wrote:This has more "artistically going for it" than most of the designs that sell over 3000 here.

It would be stupid to mistake the t-shirts you like for "art" in the real world. It's challenged you, a lot of people are complaining, and to me that means it's obviously more interesting than the carp that is lolled at and then ignored.

I've found woot viewers are rather fickle like that however, cute is too cute, not cute isn't cute enough, if it's serious it's too serious and not funny enough and if it's funny then it's not really funny.

Hi Matt! I love your shirt at Torso, and also the one at DBH. I might still pick this one up tomorrow, though I don't find it quite as funny as the two I already own.

The shirts that don't sell out are usually far more interesting than the shirts that do well. But I still hope this is a sellout

umbluemusic

quality posts: 1 Private Messages umbluemusic

I love your Threadless prints and the second I saw this I knew it was yours. Unfortunately I think I have enough tshirts to last me awhile and as I'm looking for an internship, I should save money for some more professional clothes I suppose...

waivted

quality posts: 0 Private Messages waivted

Whats with woot's daily shirts this week? They've all been just plain awful. Thank goodness for the derby.

crocofish

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crocofish
wootvan wrote:325...I'm just sayin'

325, not surprised ... I checked this thread, and there were 12 shirts that sold worse than I'm Just Sayin'.
I guess I'm Just Sayin' has another week to sell some more, but I doubt it will survive The Reckoning. Maybe the Woot printing guys wanted a break after Zombeer sold so many.

Although Out of Office Reply will tickle the fancy of some people, I have a gut feeling that this one won't be a big seller either.

pixelvisions

quality posts: 1 Private Messages pixelvisions

Who drew this?

A half-witted fifth grade girl?

WarholBot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages WarholBot

congrats mr phone

antonious13

quality posts: 1 Private Messages antonious13

I'd love to stay and buy this shirt

but there's a woot off going on over there ------>

Organizedshelf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Organizedshelf

he looks way creepy. like he's trippin on lsd.

RikkiB

quality posts: 1 Private Messages RikkiB

Huzzah for bananaphone!!
Awesome print, dude Gotta love all of the people who comment here... you should see what they say about some of mine.

tjflashman77

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tjflashman77

Greatest song ever written about JFK here. NSFW... or children... or anyone who's offended by the idea that JFK might have been a robot... fair warning.

letsmakeart

quality posts: 0 Private Messages letsmakeart

"A half-witted fifth grade girl? "

No, a half-witted fifth grade girl that makes more money out of t-shirts than you do ;)

GreasyBeast

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GreasyBeast

How can gold like Zombeer get printed only to be succeeded by junk like this and yesterday's?

Just sayin'...

groovytimes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages groovytimes

I agree that there havent really been any good shirts...I bought the jackalope one and chimpanzee aficionado...I really havent seen any other good ones yet. This drawing looks like its from that wierd japanese tv cartoon on adult swim where the little kid shows his butt a lot...forgot the name.

Makalohee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Makalohee

ewww

kipsampson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kipsampson
groovytimes wrote:I agree that there havent really been any good shirts...I bought the jackalope one and chimpanzee aficionado...I really havent seen any other good ones yet. This drawing looks like its from that wierd japanese tv cartoon on adult swim where the little kid shows his butt a lot...forgot the name.

If this was Shin-Chan I'd be all over it...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f311XTtqPgc...as is I can't imagine anyone wearing or buying this outside of wal-mart, k-mart, or some other kind of mart.

AaronFerg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AaronFerg

Wow, it's almost as if woot doesn't want to sell me any t-shirts this week. I guess I'll give my money to the gas companies instead.

asteven13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages asteven13

crapp i miss zombeer...