a year ago
Order Pace (rank):
Top 35% of Shirt Woots
Top 6% of all Woots
Woots Sold:

Snake201

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Snake201

*My ticket into the Shirts on Sale Sad Rat Race

Splurging on overnight shipping? Help others make the decision to buy this shirt by posting a picture of your new Shirt.Woot in the Post-Your-Shirts thread!

Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.

JadenKale

quality posts: 186 Private Messages JadenKale

O M G Grats Toe!!! Great shirt!

makalleli

quality posts: 1 Private Messages makalleli

coo coo katchoo!!!

Nice design.

eyeslikesugar

quality posts: 2 Private Messages eyeslikesugar

Yaaay! I tried so hard for first sucker, too. I think it was the coupon code what slowed me down ;)

-James Cho -EdgarRMcherly Shirt.Woot.Com - Ye Oldest Sucker - 2009

Cassiopeia

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Cassiopeia

I love the shirt description.

heartluce

quality posts: 10 Private Messages heartluce

Woohoo! WTG Toe! Brilliant shirt. I am very sad that Fable's and yours weren't top two.
In for one.

thor944

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thor944

The Beatles!!

yemicculus

quality posts: 1 Private Messages yemicculus

Wahoo! The walrus made it! :o)

Theoic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Theoic

Nice! In for one!

endangeredomega

quality posts: 37 Private Messages endangeredomega

Love this ... but am I *in* love with this ... ?

Will have to give it some thought, & keep my fingers xed it doesn't sell out before I make up my mind.

mactraveler

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mactraveler

dammit. nice design, but i really wanted south vs east.

harmyd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages harmyd

The Beatles! Me like ... I am in for one

wastedthelight

quality posts: 4 Private Messages wastedthelight

awe, it's my first purchase at shirt.woot

Love me some Woot! Must make a family of screaming monkeys!

lynlynlora

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lynlynlora

stupid walrus. I hate the walrus. stupidest shirt ever. where's my East vs. South?

Jimmy... Is That You?, F5 Refreshes You!, At Last We Meet..., When Life Gives You Lemons, What Kitty?, 1986: The Legend Was Born, New Kid In Town, Fat Unicorn, The Cake is a Liar, Plan B, Eight Fists of Death, Rampage Wear, Easy Optimism, Tuesday's Gonna Be Rough, The Epic Begins, One more gargleblaster!, The Original Blue Hedgehog, Sun Wukong, The Monkey King, Navy Seals, Running Wild, I'm Sorry, Winning the Race, Read a Book, How We Roll

...and very proud of it.

TheCrowing

quality posts: 1 Private Messages TheCrowing

Hahaha, I was spamming F5 trying to nab first sucker. Alas, in my zeal to be faster than the rest, I neglected to A) enter my password, and B) change my country to Canada.

That aside, AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME. I was so afraid that this one wouldn't win. I'm glad that I can walk away from this weekend with at least one shirt.

eyeslikesugar

TheCrowing wrote: I was so afraid that this one wouldn't win. I'm glad that I can walk away from this weekend with at least one shirt.

ditto.

lynlynlora

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lynlynlora

whoops. double post. apparently my hatred for the walrus needs to be expressed multiple times.

(no offense to the artist, I can see the skill. It's just not the one I want.)

Jimmy... Is That You?, F5 Refreshes You!, At Last We Meet..., When Life Gives You Lemons, What Kitty?, 1986: The Legend Was Born, New Kid In Town, Fat Unicorn, The Cake is a Liar, Plan B, Eight Fists of Death, Rampage Wear, Easy Optimism, Tuesday's Gonna Be Rough, The Epic Begins, One more gargleblaster!, The Original Blue Hedgehog, Sun Wukong, The Monkey King, Navy Seals, Running Wild, I'm Sorry, Winning the Race, Read a Book, How We Roll

...and very proud of it.

peacefrog72

quality posts: 0 Private Messages peacefrog72

I'm in for one for my wife. She will love it. Nice Job!

rglee129

quality posts: 30 Private Messages rglee129

Congrats, Toe. Beautiful and cool design- very well done!

kiz5252

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kiz5252

Apparently I am not allowed to profess my love for ghost vs. vacuum as my earlier comment was deleted.

This is a clever design but I wouldn't wear it on a shirt, sorry.

heartluce

quality posts: 10 Private Messages heartluce
lynlynlora wrote:whoops. double post. apparently my hatred for the walrus needs to be expressed multiple times.

(no offense to the artist, I can see the skill. It's just not the one I want.)

Then blame the other two as well ;-) :D

jaytech

quality posts: 6 Private Messages jaytech

Anyone here who immediately thought of the "egg man" from Now and Again?

JadenKale

TheCrowing wrote:Hahaha, I was spamming F5 trying to nab first sucker. Alas, in my zeal to be faster than the rest, I neglected to A) enter my password, and B) change my country to Canada.

That aside, AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME. I was so afraid that this one wouldn't win. I'm glad that I can walk away from this weekend with at least one shirt.

ROFL that seems to be fairly important XD

jamesbottomtooth

quality posts: 41 Private Messages jamesbottomtooth

where is the bukkit?

poinpyu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages poinpyu

wow bs T_T. this was just like the crouching tiger one. Wanted that one didn't win. awesome design D:.
then this vs one another awesome design (dragon vs phoenix) but didn't make it!
I am sad .

popcornloverxoxo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages popcornloverxoxo

this is sooo good! im just excited cuz i got on the I just sneezed all over myself.!!! congrats to the artist!

eyeslikesugar

popcornloverxoxo wrote:im just excited cuz i got on the I just sneezed all over myself.!!!!

Was it messy?

pheenybean

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pheenybean

This one just makes no sense. Why does the walrus have glasses?

sirhcmin6

quality posts: 2 Private Messages sirhcmin6

hmmm not sure what that sea lion represents to anyone but.. yeah nice shirt

JadenKale

eyeslikesugar wrote:

hee hee... right on.

Jykinturah

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jykinturah

Hmm, I wonder if I can ask fablefire for his shirt design. Frankly, I am feeling quite cranky about this one and I would rather pay some 25 dollars for East vs West.

Need to punch something brb.

parilous

quality posts: 1 Private Messages parilous

Grrr. Wish that it had been South vs. East.

ETA: This design is great, don't get me wrong. I hated the "Row vs. Wade" shirt and think this should have taken its place.

SirFarceur

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SirFarceur

Brilliant. In for one.

hurley3941

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hurley3941

this shirt is too weird even for me...

KryseeMac

quality posts: 2 Private Messages KryseeMac
lynlynlora wrote:stupid walrus. I hate the walrus. stupidest shirt ever. where's my East vs. South?

Same here. I can't believe this shirt won while the East vs South didn't make at least the top 3.

eyeslikesugar

Why did my link to a picture of John lennon get deleted? (yet my stupid comment about a sneeze stayed) I was showing how glasses pertained to the shirt. Methinks a mod harbors a grudge against me. ;)

TheCrowing

quality posts: 1 Private Messages TheCrowing
Jykinturah wrote:Hmm, I wonder if I can ask fablefire for his shirt design. Frankly, I am feeling quite cranky about this one and I would rather pay some 25 dollars for East vs West.

Need to punch something brb.

Hey, relax. I can understand you publicly venting your frustrations once (maybe even twice), but three times on the same page is a little excessive, don't you think?

The derbies are never going to appeal to everyone - it's a fact of Woot. All you're doing right now is making yourself look foolish.

icecue7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages icecue7

Sweet shirt, but not one I'd buy and wear. :[ One day, I will make my first purchase, someday. But until then, to other shirt sites!

Jykinturah

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jykinturah
TheCrowing wrote:Hey, relax. I can understand you publicly venting your frustrations once (maybe even twice), but three times on the same page is a little excessive, don't you think?

The derbies are never going to appeal to everyone - it's a fact of Woot. All you're doing right now is making yourself look foolish.

Yeah well, this was the first derby where I found a shirt that I really liked, so I felt slightly (understatement) put off by the fact that a stick figure shirt, a black and white shirt, and a walrus shirt beat it.