15 days ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 19% of Shirt Woots
Bottom 43% of all Woots
Woots Sold:

dunz0

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dunz0

*My ticket into the Shirts on Sale Sad Rat Race

Help promote this shirt! For those with overnight delivery, let the rest of the universe.woot know how wonderful this on an actual shirt! Click here and post a picture!

vkeeper42

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vkeeper42

"Goin up the stairs and goin down the stairs and goin up the sideways stairs."

JadenKale

quality posts: 186 Private Messages JadenKale

grats on the print, fofmock

wsprite

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wsprite

I was hoping for the other tetris congrats on the print thou

Mcdm

CitrusD

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CitrusD

I like it, in for 1

monster73

quality posts: 0 Private Messages monster73

Great design.. grats.

qhimm727

quality posts: 0 Private Messages qhimm727

congrats on the print...

but i was REALLY hoping for the mondrian tetris. *sigh*

Lurntospel

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Lurntospel

Ooh I want to buy... but I already bought too many shirts recently (in my opinion at least)
Cognrats though

Matingas

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Matingas

goddammit

today I counted how many shirt.woots i have (cuz i got a new one in the mail that i didn't remember buying) 24!!! 24!! and i bought the one from last nite .. and now this one! ?!?!

WonderWooter

quality posts: 6 Private Messages WonderWooter

I was crazily hoping for a tie, and getting two tetris shirts for the price of one. I like this one though . . . now gotta set my mind to pay ten bucks when I was hoping for a 2fer

Don't be sexist. Broads hate that.

eggwolio

quality posts: 1 Private Messages eggwolio

I got the first one, hooray!

byrbwr

quality posts: 3 Private Messages byrbwr

conveyor belt + tetris = t-shirt

kennaay

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kennaay

i dont like, i wanted modrian tetris to win. i quit you woot. I QUIT YOU.

techspecs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages techspecs

i like the disgn but on a shirt, it just doesnt look right.

sweettoad

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sweettoad

yay! totally got it =)

gregorys90

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gregorys90

what qualifies "lots of wooters wooting" like a certain % of shirts sold or somthing?

mactraveler

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mactraveler

d a m n! i've been waiting a week to buy the mondrian tetris. sigh.....

endangeredomega

quality posts: 37 Private Messages endangeredomega

Interesting design, but not something I'd wear. (Not keen on the white shirts at all.)

As usual though, I'm clearly in the minority. Congrats to the artist.

CrazyBear

quality posts: 3 Private Messages CrazyBear

In for 3!

mikedashg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mikedashg

ha, that's cool. I love tetris. I also love MC Escher. Too bad IT'S ON WHITE!

White t-shirts suck

devieh

quality posts: 1 Private Messages devieh

i'd get this shirt but alas i am against the white ts as well and i already have 17 woot shirts.

whoisjeb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages whoisjeb

cool design. I was going to get it for my tetris-addicted friend, but then I realized how ugly it looked on a shirt.

congrats to the artist though.

WonderWooter

quality posts: 6 Private Messages WonderWooter
mactraveler wrote:d a m n! i've been waiting a week to buy the mondrian tetris. sigh.....

that was my pick of the two as well. I like the classical feel of the other one, and I am more a tetris fan, than I am a classical art fan.

I can appreciate this one though . .. in a "I'm a sore loser" sortof way

Don't be sexist. Broads hate that.

MrWally417

quality posts: 3 Private Messages MrWally417

Agreed.

I love the concept, and the design is very neat, but I don't want to wear a white t-shirt.

I'll have to pass this up, unfortunately.

JadenKale

quality posts: 186 Private Messages JadenKale
Matingas wrote:goddammit

today I counted how many shirt.woots i have (cuz i got a new one in the mail that i didn't remember buying) 24!!! 24!! and i bought the one from last nite .. and now this one! ?!?!

well if you buy tonight's your little box will be black... ;)

coincidentally, your shirt hording isn't quite at the point of some of us who clearly need shirt.wooters anonymous.

TheMadMule

quality posts: 5 Private Messages TheMadMule

Besides how plain this shirt is (especially compared to the other two shirts and Escher's real work), I don't like how at the bottom of that pile, the blocks are just...blocks. It would have made more sense for them to still be Tetris pieces.

MHBoston

quality posts: 4 Private Messages MHBoston
Matingas wrote:goddammit

Well, that means your next purchase gets you a black box. You know you want it....

| w ~ 41 | s.w ~ 44 | so.w ~ 7 | w.w ~ 28 | k.w ~ 1 |

TheMagicalTurtle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TheMagicalTurtle
qhimm727 wrote:congrats on the print...

but i was REALLY hoping for the mondrian tetris. *sigh*

Agreed. I was planning on buying that shirt. I thought it was a shoo-in.

Sigh. Oh well.

IndependentVik

quality posts: 11 Private Messages IndependentVik

Sadly, little disappointed with the results of the derby. The only one I even really thought about buying was tgentry's print yesterday. There were a good half-dozen entries I would've bought in a second. Well, on the plus side, I saved some money, and woot probably did well by printing the designs that will sell the most copies

wizzdingo

quality posts: 6 Private Messages wizzdingo

Like the design, not yet digging the white shirt, and having already purchased one shirt this weekend....

I'm required to sleep on it.

Favs

jaredsager

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jaredsager

b00, shut it down. that other Tetris on was way better. this reminds me of that time that the people of America chose Bush over Gore.

JizzyC24

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JizzyC24
vkeeper42 wrote:"Goin up the stairs and goin down the stairs and goin up the sideways stairs."

Nice Family Guy reference.. that made me chuckle llo :-p

Last wooter to woot: JizzyC24

elpepe

quality posts: 14 Private Messages elpepe

I too wanted the Mondrian Tetris shirt. If Woot is smart it will offer that one in a daily bonus soon.

logicalcooper

quality posts: 1 Private Messages logicalcooper

Is anyone else growing tired of the, "I need to let everyone know that I hate some or all aspects of the design, but congratulations!" comments? I doubt the artists care about the "Congrats" comments when you say that you hate it in the same breath.

With that said, I love the shirt, I bought one, and I do congratulate the artist for a wonderful design.

jaredsager

*giggles* they changed b00 spelled the proper way to "I lost my spaghetti =]".

jaredsager

logicalcooper wrote:Is anyone else growing tired of the, "I need to let everyone know that I hate some or all aspects of the design, but congratulations!" comments? I doubt the artists care about the "Congrats" comments when you say that you hate it in the same breath.

With that said, I love the shirt, I bought one, and I do congratulate the artist for a wonderful design.

which is why i just straight up bashed it, yo.

Interject

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Interject
IndependentVik wrote:Sadly, little disappointed with the results of the derby. The only one I even really thought about buying was tgentry's print yesterday. There were a good half-dozen entries I would've bought in a second. Well, on the plus side, I saved some money, and woot probably did well by printing the designs that will sell the most copies

Yeah, I really like the blue shell shirt, didn't like it enough to buy it as I think it would look a bit too nerdy as a shirt.

I did buy the rembrandt piece though. I wasn't enough of a fan of either of the tetris shirts, but I actually hated the mondrian tetris shirt. I like plain, but I like when it is plain but still accomplishes something...I didn't think the mondrian shirt did that.

kwago

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kwago
kennaay wrote:i dont like, i wanted modrian tetris to win. i quit you woot. I QUIT YOU.

preach it, the mondrian ones were way cooler

Darquis

quality posts: 28 Private Messages Darquis
WonderWooter wrote:I was crazily hoping for a tie, and getting two tetris shirts for the price of one. I like this one though . . . now gotta set my mind to pay ten bucks when I was hoping for a 2fer

We were five away from this being a twofer with last night's, weren't we?

I'm really debating this, cuz white is not my color, but I so love Escheresque shirts..