Edcaa

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Edcaa

Sweet Shirt Can't wait to rock it.

gizagiza

quality posts: 1 Private Messages gizagiza
quango wrote:very nice but an ipod? i like something that's more universal and non-nowish. yes, nowish is a word...that i just made up.

Heh I'm with you, I would have bought it if the device were a generic CD player or something. However, the iPod certainly isn't slowing down the sales, so congrats the artist!

jasonmhood

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jasonmhood

Sure - the day I get sick and go to bed early -is the day there is a sellout on a shirt I want.

itsbeth

quality posts: 0 Private Messages itsbeth

Congrats on the sellout! That was fast!

I dig this design but I think I'll wait until people start posting pics of how it printed to decide if it's $15 worth of digging. I'm curious as to how the greenery will look on a human surface (particularly a female one).

joiewashere

quality posts: 0 Private Messages joiewashere

aw man! and i wanted one! T_T

arcsus

quality posts: 4 Private Messages arcsus

It's a rather nice design, but it's not for me. Some people experience music from listening and engaging through recorded music. Me, I would rather immerse myself in creating it rather than just listening to it. That's the statement about music I would prefer to wear on a shirt - the creation and artistry of sound. (see: Radiomode's "Let Go" entry.)

Congrats on the print!

sabru8

quality posts: 67 Private Messages sabru8

So glad I checked this last night and got one, I knew it was going to sell out fast. Great design and color.

bpasser

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bpasser

it's a little disappointing to see all of the people commenting (or should i say, complaining) about one simple detail of the shirt. "product placement"? please. the design of this shirt is incredible, and the fact that a recognizable product accompanies it should not negate that fact. for those who disagree with that, consider the world in which we live. our world is increasingly dependent upon technology, and tech products are becoming more and more recognizable--i'd hardly call that "brainwashing," as some did. technology is going to creep into art over the years, and to not support or buy a shirt simply because it contains an ipod is pretty ridiculous.

now...needless to say, i bought one.

UlquiorraFTW

quality posts: 0 Private Messages UlquiorraFTW

Freakin BS. They are sold out; i want one!

pogoman555

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pogoman555

make more of this shirt woot!

satchel420

quality posts: 1 Private Messages satchel420

I don't like the ipod on the shirt otherwise i would of paid more for this shirt. Now if the headphones would of been plugged into a dj mixer and turntables that would of been the Gigli (2003).

kydzyr0

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kydzyr0

It's not an iPod. It's whatever mp3 player you make it out to be.

Oh, yeah.

shinkonokokoro

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shinkonokokoro

ARG! So frustrated! I was up at 1:00 last night and was definitely going to buy this shirt. I didn't want to mess with buying it at the time since I still had homework that needed finishing and I was exhausted--foolish me to figure that I could buy it in the morning! All you who got this shirt--I am jealous! Lucky you!

KidKobun

quality posts: 8 Private Messages KidKobun

Now that is a sign of the times when people flock to buy an iPod shirt. No thank you.

JadenKale

quality posts: 186 Private Messages JadenKale
KidKobun wrote:Now that is a sign of the times when people flock to buy an iPod shirt. No thank you.

Wait til the other iPod shirt prints.

ClaudiaM

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ClaudiaM

Damn, I forgot to check last night and now I have to wait to pay $5 more.

Congratulations on the beautiful shirt, though. An instant fave of mine. It's not an iPod, it's the way more and more of us access music today.

mindyk1212

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mindyk1212

Beautiful design. Congratulations on selling out so quickly, I think this one will be sticking around awhile. ^_^

Check out World of Dice- All things dice featuring a unique collection of dice jewelry.
And Gifts and Blessings- Buy gifts for one and provide blessings for many.

kajlies

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kajlies

AAAAAHHHH I can't believe I missed this! I really wanted it, too... I guess I'll have to wait for the reckoning..

ChefRAZ

quality posts: 20 Private Messages ChefRAZ
JadenKale wrote:3 ways. The first post of this thread has a 4 digit number that is a link. It will say: ongoing sale: 8565. That takes you to the next day sales page after today.

The 2nd way to find it is to look at the top of any thread and click the 'woot shirts' tab (which is currently highlighted in white since this thread is in the same section.) It will list all the shirts from most recent to the first ever printed.

3rd way is to watch on the right hand side of the page for the 'shirt.woot blog' and look for the Reckoning Recon thread when it updates on Friday night or Monday afternoon. That specific thread will have a link to the shirt via name of the design.

there goes quality post #12 jaden slow down.

LinkinPrime

quality posts: 0 Private Messages LinkinPrime

Weak, I checked at 7:30am and it was already sold out. Save some for the West Coast people! :D

JurrasicFunk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JurrasicFunk

What do you guys want on there? a cassette player? cd walkman?

If you use something portable other than an mp3 player you need to wake up and smell the technology. Its the 21st century.

nick210

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nick210

I love music and I listen to my ipod a lot so I bought one. I like the design :thumbsup:

Tabernack

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Tabernack
eHalcyon wrote:The trademark headphones are white though. The black headphones would be from a non-Apple vendor, I think. Then again, I don't keep up with Apple.

Regardless of color issues, it's still obvious enough that a good portion of the comments here revolve around the mp3 player, brand aside.

giusage80

quality posts: 0 Private Messages giusage80

Dude, can't believe this sold out so fast; must be a record.

Actually, I know exactly why it sold out so fast. This shirt is EPIC WIN! Threadless ain't got nothin' on shirt.woot.

Congrats to the designer. I will definitely be purchasing a $15 version of this shirt once it goes to the reckoning. Yeah, I'll pay a premium; that's how much I like it.

--Eddie

giusage80

quality posts: 0 Private Messages giusage80

[omitted] sorry for the dp, woot site was hanging; didn't think it went through.

fumduq

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fumduq

The breadsticks need marinara!! I wake up to a sold out shirt, and a rad one at that. Woot, I hate you today. Somebody sell me your shirt, I'll give you $11.

woot, I need a shirt subscription service.

speakerspushair

quality posts: 0 Private Messages speakerspushair

what is it with these boring mall-esque designs?

false alarm, the only game in town

RadicalPrefect

quality posts: 4 Private Messages RadicalPrefect
speakerspushair wrote:what is it with these boring mall-esque designs?

...mall-esque? I'm sure this is trying to be some sort of insult, but I have no idea what you mean. I know I can't get shirts like this at any mall *I* go to. There's no Family Guy quote on it, or "clever" saying.

lynx44

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lynx44
LinkinPrime wrote:Weak, I checked at 7:30am and it was already sold out. Save some for the West Coast people! :D

We west coast people actually have it pretty good, we get the deals posted at 10pm our time rather than midnight or later in other timezones.

sonicva

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sonicva

Too late! I guess I'll have to wait for the reckoning.

dfunkmaster

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dfunkmaster

I like the shirt, but I guess I'm the only one who sees a similar design in:

http://shirt.woot.com/Friends.aspx?k=7664

Xupa

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Xupa

I like it. The iPod is pretty iconic, it's not like there's an apple logo. Pretty sure modern was intentional.

sekiyoku

quality posts: 18 Private Messages sekiyoku

Wow, sellout. I didn't even buy mine yet... xD

As JadenKale so kindly pointed out (you are the master of telling people about reckoning xD), the shirt will be available starting tonight at midnight central time at http://shirt.woot.com/Friends.aspx?k=8565

KarenMarie wrote:This is, by far, my all time fave shirt on woot. I check every day but am hardly ever as tempted to buy as I was today.

Thank you for a beautiful shirt. I will be proud to wear this.

KarenMarie.

Thank you so much. Your comment made my day.

ChaoticMidget

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ChaoticMidget
Tabernack wrote:Regardless of color issues, it's still obvious enough that a good portion of the comments here revolve around the mp3 player, brand aside.

It's almost completely centered on the fact that it looks like an IPod. As the guy said, what else are you going to put there? All MP3s will be seen as product placement, even if it isn't Apple. Even CD players are often referred to as Walkmans, itself a brand name of Sony. If people were to complain at all, it should be because there's an electronic there, not because it happens to look like something they dislike.

ChaoticMidget

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ChaoticMidget

This all being said, I'd consider buying this one if I hadn't just bought your zodiac shirt, Seki. I got a decent amount of compliments on it too. Thanks for the great design :D.

slcpunkin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slcpunkin

I for one like the iPod.. it makes it applicable to.. ya know.. the people who have purchased 150,000,000 of them.

JesusCookies

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JesusCookies

personally the I dislike ipods too, but when you look at it, they all look the same, and if it had been some design you wouldn't have recognized you would have been like "The breadsticks need marinara!". This is a really awesome shirt, i had been waiting to buy one.

CerPrime

quality posts: 1 Private Messages CerPrime

I can't wait for this to show up on the Reckoning (I really hope it makes it there) - I missed out getting it this morning.

This shirt is wicked awesome!

sourpatch

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sourpatch

I love this shirt, somehow it kind of reminds me of ff7 the lifestream. Maybe its just me but thats why i bought this shirt! =]

dnengel84

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dnengel84

Ugly shirt, I wouldn't ever wear this thing................which is why I didn't buy one!

Daniel Engel