dfunkmaster

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dfunkmaster
dnengel84 wrote:Ugly shirt, I wouldn't ever wear this thing................which is why I didn't buy one!

Maybe you should try buying...SOMETHING...

KidKobun

quality posts: 8 Private Messages KidKobun
speakerspushair wrote:what is it with these boring mall-esque designs?

God, thank you.
I have been racking my brain trying to figure out why everyone is spazzing out over this shirt.

CaboLH

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CaboLH
KidKobun wrote:God, thank you.
I have been racking my brain trying to figure out why everyone is spazzing out over this shirt.

Me too, I just don't get it at all.

At first I thought maybe the vote was gamed, but if that is the case, who the heck bought 3,000 of these shirts?

KidKobun

quality posts: 8 Private Messages KidKobun
CaboLH wrote:Me too, I just don't get it at all.

At first I thought maybe the vote was gamed, but if that is the case, who the heck bought 3,000 of these shirts?

All of the iPod fanboys I guess.
I honestly don't get it. Simple store-bought designs like this just don't speak to me.

Everyone hated the Teddy Slayer shirt, but I felt that artist at least put some heart and soul into his illustration; unlike some cheap music metaphor we've seen a dozen times before.

lateral

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lateral

I first noticed the headphones with nature coming out of them. and thats when i decided to buy it .. I love the idea. As for the iphone....its what-ev. There is no apple on the shirt and no words sayin i-pod. So its all gewd.

bpr2

quality posts: 186 Private Messages bpr2

it embrangles that the guitar playing robot didn't get into this fog such a good design.

gee2thek

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gee2thek

Thank you, sekiyoku, for a great design and a nice, shiny, black 25+ box!

--- Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor.

Wirelessinvegas

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Wirelessinvegas

i like it but id never put it on

wirelessinvegas

vincetg2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vincetg2
sekiyoku wrote:Wow, sellout. I didn't even buy mine yet... xD

As JadenKale so kindly pointed out (you are the master of telling people about reckoning xD), the shirt will be available starting tonight at midnight central time at http://shirt.woot.com/Friends.aspx?k=8565

Thanks for letting us know! I'm with KarenMarie, I (shirt.)woot all the time, but i only ever bought 1 shirt. It's a shame I didn't check it earlier, 'cause now I'll have to pay $15 for it. :P

11/20/2008 :: Everglide S-500 Professional Headphones
10/6/2008 :: Philips Icon 5 Device Universal Remote
9/19/2008 :: Soyo Freestyler Bluetooth Stereo Headset with Transmitter

akamai

quality posts: 0 Private Messages akamai

I'd buy this.

If you replaced the iPod with a tape deck or a CD player. ):

Looks amazing either way.

Enedlhach

quality posts: 15 Private Messages Enedlhach

why is this not a sansa?

adamspurgin

quality posts: 2 Private Messages adamspurgin
Enedlhach wrote:why is this not a sansa?

it is!

starfalcon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages starfalcon

Will they be selling this shirt more? or is there another site where i can get this shirt? i really want it

ClaudiaM

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ClaudiaM
starfalcon wrote:Will they be selling this shirt more? or is there another site where i can get this shirt? i really want it

As with all woot.shirts, it will continue to sell for a while until it's not among the best sellers. Go back to the beginning of the thread and click on the number next to "Ongoing sale". That's a direct link to the shirt page.

Where I just bought two, I like this one so much. Sorry for those who don't like the greenery or whatever.

ClaudiaM

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ClaudiaM
bratboy30 wrote:Can I get this with white headphones?

We have a winnah!

BlackbeardBen

quality posts: 19 Private Messages BlackbeardBen

I have to say I'm quite astonished by the number of people who had the same reaction to this as me. The whole portable music thing (ipod or whatever) and large headphones just turned me off. To me it just screams consumerism - not that I don't buy tons of frivolous goods myself.

I absolutely love the design with the green stuff though. I just wish it was coming out of a pair of stereo speakers hooked up to a vintage receiver and record player. Maybe a Marantz, with Infinity speakers. That would be cool indeed.

I guess I can see why the artist made it headphones and an mp3 player though; it's just what people use these days. It makes me sad though that no one really knows what a quality pair of stereo speakers & receiver sounds like anymore.

Funny enough, I think the Music Pirate shirt is awfully fitting with the mp3 player - the humor seems fitting.

fatalace

quality posts: 1 Private Messages fatalace

i love this design and would've totally bought it. just don't like ipods and wish the mp3 player could've been something else

fatalace

quality posts: 1 Private Messages fatalace

i love this design and would've totally bought it. just don't like ipods and wish the mp3 player could've been something else

Koniro

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Koniro

I would have gotten this if the headphones were front and center, and there was no cord/ipod

Koniro

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Koniro
BlackbeardBen wrote:
I guess I can see why the artist made it headphones and an mp3 player though; it's just what people use these days. It makes me sad though that no one really knows what a quality pair of stereo speakers & receiver sounds like anymore.

What astonishes me is that some people are so stuck in the past that they cant imagine that a pair of good heaphones could sound on par if not superior to a good speaker system.

meh3884

quality posts: 25 Private Messages meh3884

i was away when this went up and am now having a very hard time whether or not i will find the extra 5 bucks and buy this shirt. definitely want...but i suppose this will be around a while for me to decide.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

adamspurgin

so... has it shipped for anyone yet?

bpasser

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bpasser
adamspurgin wrote:so... has it shipped for anyone yet?

No...I'm hoping we hear something soon. What's goin' on, Woot?

adamspurgin

bpasser wrote:No...I'm hoping we hear something soon. What's goin' on, Woot?

maybe it has something to do with the Midwest flooding, a shirt that i ordered a week ago "shipped" 5 days ago, but it's still in Dallas.

maybe fedex asked woot to hold off for a bit while they get the Midwest flooding issue figured out.

csacco

quality posts: 3 Private Messages csacco
adamspurgin wrote:maybe it has something to do with the Midwest flooding, a shirt that i ordered a week ago "shipped" 5 days ago, but it's still in Dallas.

maybe fedex asked woot to hold off for a bit while they get the Midwest flooding issue figured out.

i didn't know there was flooding in the Midwest.

Yeah im super bummed that I haven't received my shirt yet =/

adamspurgin

YAY! Shippage!

bpasser

adamspurgin wrote:YAY! Shippage!

Nice. Just got my e-mail from FedEx.

adamspurgin

bpasser wrote:Nice. Just got my e-mail from FedEx.

and now we wait....

bajafam

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bajafam
BensonM wrote:That's no iPod -- that's a Sansa!

Whats a Sansa?

bpasser

My shirt has been sitting in Missouri for two days...What the hell?

Chriscccc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Chriscccc

lol mine to in WV.

Dissonance

quality posts: 17 Private Messages Dissonance

Got mine today. Awesomeness.

enterman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages enterman

looks a lot more like a creative zen to me and I didn't even buy the shirt o.o

Chriscccc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Chriscccc

I got the shirt today and it looks awesome! Its much more comfortable than i bought too!

Nice design dude, keep it up!

itszig

quality posts: 1 Private Messages itszig

Mine has been stuck in Colorado for 5 days now..

What's going on woot?

SaVioR

quality posts: 2 Private Messages SaVioR

I ordered it on Friday (after sale) with Overnight. No word back. Shouldn't overnight be included with a tracking number by next day? It said Get It Tuesday. That's tomorrow. The receipt status hasn't updated.

http://f5live.tv/joinus
Live Tech Radio Show Every Sunday @ 9 PM ET

kr580

quality posts: 4 Private Messages kr580

I got mine today. It looks even better in person. Colors are a tad more vibrant than the previews. It just may be my new favorite shirt.

Thanks sekiyoku and Woot!

Ohhh no, there goes Tokyo. Go, go, Godzilla.

csacco

quality posts: 3 Private Messages csacco
SaVioR wrote:I ordered it on Friday (after sale) with Overnight. No word back. Shouldn't overnight be included with a tracking number by next day? It said Get It Tuesday. That's tomorrow. The receipt status hasn't updated.

same here =/

SaVioR

quality posts: 2 Private Messages SaVioR
csacco wrote:same here =/

they sent out the tracking number this morning even though it went out last night. no worries! on truck for delivery right now!

http://f5live.tv/joinus
Live Tech Radio Show Every Sunday @ 9 PM ET

Arma

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Arma

Shipping this internationally, does it usually take a long time to get the tracking number (if we get one at all)? It seems that's when the order has been processed by Fedex but I've got nothing as of yet...and any ETA on overseas packages? This is going to Australia. Thanks!