remlog

quality posts: 1 Private Messages remlog
CaboLH wrote:Me too, I just don't get it at all.

At first I thought maybe the vote was gamed, but if that is the case, who the heck bought 3,000 of these shirts?

It's a clubbing shirt.

feels good man

HugMyDucky

quality posts: 0 Private Messages HugMyDucky

Should I be worried that my tracking number doesn't work and that my package was shipped on the 16th :/

atoumadje

quality posts: 0 Private Messages atoumadje

Is there anyway to buy prints from this artist?

donnh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages donnh
lateral wrote:I first noticed the headphones with nature coming out of them. and thats when i decided to buy it .. I love the idea. As for the iphone....its what-ev. There is no apple on the shirt and no words sayin i-pod. So its all gewd.

Completely agree. The design is inspiring and nicely done. It doesn't bleed artistry that needs to be hung in a museum.... that's why it is on a shirt. The only problem... this was my first buy and I didn't read the sizing spiel until after the order. Hope it fits.

finder39

quality posts: 0 Private Messages finder39

I really love this shirt design. I feel like it is me. My passion for music. How much it shaped my life.

adam98971

quality posts: 0 Private Messages adam98971
HugMyDucky wrote:Should I be worried that my tracking number doesn't work and that my package was shipped on the 16th :/

same thing is happening to me bro

icysoul556

quality posts: 0 Private Messages icysoul556
adam98971 wrote:same thing is happening to me bro

Me too, here's what I have;

From the shipping email:

Your order for 1 Music is Life on 04/26/2009 has been recently shipped via SMARTPOST.

Getting this message when i try the tracking link:

Not found
No information for the following shipments/FedEx Office orders has been received by our system yet. Please try again later or contact Customer Service.

Hope this isn't a big deal, but I'm starting to worry...

EDIT: Shipping link now works with FedEx, est. arrival May 7. Yay fixed!

Qtronik

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Qtronik
strawhat311 wrote:I don't know why this isn't on the front page yet, but one of my brother's friends would love this shirt.

lol i'm a brother's friend ...

<b>Woot</> a nice deal!

MontyJr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MontyJr

i just have to say, this shirt is awesome. I love the green on black and the technology/nature contrast.

Plus it just looks cool =D

chesterjp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chesterjp

its nice to find out that the shirt sizes run small AFTER ordering one. thanks woot. now i get to buy another one because my gf really likes this one.

chester j payne

tehhustler

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tehhustler

I have no tracking number and made this order back on the 7th of April. It's being shipped to the UK.

Any ideas what's happened? My friend wants her shirt

sekiyoku

quality posts: 18 Private Messages sekiyoku

Hey guys,

If you have no tracking, one thing you can do is use the order reference number. Go to "My Account" and click on the shirt item. It should bring up an Order #. Then go here: https://www.fedex.com/AltRefTracking?cntry_code=us&link=4 and input the order number into the "Enter reference" box. You can leave the account number blank, but fill in the country and postal code.

If this doesn't work, and it's been a while, send woot an email service@woot.com and they will help you.

oliviercharavel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages oliviercharavel

I ordered this shirt on Apr. 3rd and I still haven't received it... I live in France but I'm starting to get a bit worried since I ordered a couple more of shirts 2 weeks ago...

So what's the status? I can't even track the shirt online since I don't know what postal services they use to ship it. :-(

2 months ago I ordered 3 shirts and received them within 2 weeks so I'm going to wait a little bit more but I'm getting a bit impatient.

Thanks. :-)

magicmalcolm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages magicmalcolm

Oh dear, I see quite a few other people are still waiting for this T-Shirt to arrive too.

I ordered it on the 3rd of April, and I'm still waiting for it to arrive more than a month later. I know shipping to the UK takes longer, but still...I'm getting a little worried. Especially since shirts I've ordered afterwards have arrived very promptly.

Forti

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Forti

Yep, still waiting for delivery in Germany since April 4 :-(

Dassassin

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Dassassin

Waiting for my order from April 7... A month and 10 days? Really?

AQMessiah

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AQMessiah

Can I get my shirt please?

arunei

quality posts: 0 Private Messages arunei

I have three shirts supposedly on the way to my house, and Music is Life is the one furthest back on my "to be received" list :x

AQMessiah

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AQMessiah
AQMessiah wrote:Can I get my shirt please?

I have a tracking number that says its delivered but no shirt! Woot, what's going on?!

Micha2096

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Micha2096

I took 2 of it and also it says in the mail that the shirts are shipped.

In FIMS, they have no such a tracking number!

Whats going on, I'm now really pissed of.

mentalflux

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mentalflux

I got mine yesterday. It was here on Okinawa on Thursday but I missed the post office window. It had taken a little over a month to cross the Pacific alone. This shirt was worth the long wait. It looks great!

I was a little apprehensive due to my address being an APO. But, now that I know it works I'll be ordering a lot more shirts.

Do not fear the robot uprising. For, the great feline coup d’état is scheduled to occur on the same day. We only need to duck.
Garmin is my friend in this foreign land. It helps me find home.......and the bar I left my cloths at.

haykaz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages haykaz

where is my t-shirt. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I ordered mine on 3rd april. no sign yet.
I know I would have to wait that bit longer as I am in Scotland. but this is taking the ....

Has anyone held why there is such a big delay?

tehhustler

haykaz wrote:where is my t-shirt. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I ordered mine on 3rd april. no sign yet.
I know I would have to wait that bit longer as I am in Scotland. but this is taking the ....

Has anyone held why there is such a big delay?

Same boat as you to the UK, mate

mikexgeorge

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mikexgeorge

im having same problem as above woot says it's shipped but the tracking number doesnt work

lewt539

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lewt539

Hi, this shirt is awesome. I was wondering if the creator can design one with blue essence coming out. That'll be so cool.

tehhustler

Any new information?

Micha2096

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Micha2096

Today nothing is here.

Want my money back!!!

zetterberg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zetterberg

Still no shirt here (Belgium), I ordered it on the 3th of April.

Even the shirt "The Perfected Art" that I ordered on 25th of april arrived here 2 weeks ago.

haringtonl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages haringtonl

Just got it, looks nice!

Dissonance

quality posts: 17 Private Messages Dissonance

I got this shirt the first time around. I am still getting complements on it. People ask where got it. I tell them it was a limited edition.

rlorenz89

quality posts: 14 Private Messages rlorenz89

I really like the overall design, but the ipod killed it. Sorry. You can claim it is a Sansa, but everyone else will see an ipod. I'm not stupid enough to pay royalties for a logo, and I don't want people thinking I am. Otherwise, an awesome design!

Alwaysnegative

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Alwaysnegative

i ordered this shirt on the 19th of june... got a "tracking number on the 21st of june... as of this morning (the 26th) when i use the tracking number, to track my shipment, fedex says they have no information on this tracking number... starting to think ordering shirts from shirt.woot was a bad idea...

jkump150

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jkump150

This design looks great, and it matches all my BOC sansas! I have been trying to find an actual pic of it somewhere so that I can get an idea of how it looks after printing. Can someone post a pic of theirs or link me to one?

edit: I found a pic, maybe a fold in the shirt is obscuring the sansa:

http://shirt.woot.com/Blog/ViewEntry.aspx?Id=8423

Thanks triplezealous!

gosub3000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gosub3000

Been two weeks since I ordered, still no tracking number.

What's the hold up?

Gatzby

quality posts: 43 Private Messages Gatzby
gosub3000 wrote:Been two weeks since I ordered, still no tracking number.

What's the hold up?

For this, and the other shirts, make sure you've adjust any spam filtering you have in place to allow the emails to come through. (Address is noreply@noreply.woot.com.)

If that doesn't help, please feel free to email service and request your tracking information be resent. Please allow their address (service@woot.com) to come through as well.

Did you know shirt.woot ships internationally? Get you some!
Why do my posts always get deleted? -- Noise Reduction -- Try it in podcast format.
No, you can't have our iPod, keys, or Lego. Sorry.

bassmekanik2000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bassmekanik2000
Gatzby wrote:For this, and the other shirts, make sure you've adjust any spam filtering you have in place to allow the emails to come through. (Address is noreply@noreply.woot.com.)

If that doesn't help, please feel free to email service and request your tracking information be resent. Please allow their address (service@woot.com) to come through as well.

im hoping you guys can get it together with shipping, I ordered this shirt on 7/27 with the overnight shipping option *which is a total joke* got my tracking number in my email a DAY later, and there hasnt been any information updated on that page since I got that.

I will never buy another woot! shirt again if you guys cant keep to your words.

Kei33

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kei33

I have an issue with my tracking number. I ordered this shirt on July 17th, received a tracking number about a day or so later. It's been stuck in "initiated" at FedEx for more than three weeks. It hasn't been updated since the order, and I'm worried. Is my shirt gonna get here?

SaintWacko

quality posts: 15 Private Messages SaintWacko
Kei33 wrote:I have an issue with my tracking number. I ordered this shirt on July 17th, received a tracking number about a day or so later. It's been stuck in "initiated" at FedEx for more than three weeks. It hasn't been updated since the order, and I'm worried. Is my shirt gonna get here?

The same thing is happening to me. I really want this shirt, and I hate not being able to watch it slowly progress across the country towards my house!

Knowledge is power,
Power corrupts,
Study hard, be evil.

Woots:
2X Sandisk Sansa Clip 2gb, April Fool's Boggy Old Creature, Anniversary edition Boggy Old Creature

itguysam

quality posts: 0 Private Messages itguysam
SaintWacko wrote:The same thing is happening to me. I really want this shirt, and I hate not being able to watch it slowly progress across the country towards my house!

Ditto! Ordered sometime in Late July, got the tracking # on the 3rd, still saying "Shipment information sent to FedEx" as the last thing. I really want this shirt, its alot like the lightning one which I get complemented on every time I where it. Please WOOT, tell me its coming.

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 171 Private Messages agingdragqueen
itguysam wrote:Ditto! Ordered sometime in Late July, got the tracking # on the 3rd, still saying "Shipment information sent to FedEx" as the last thing. I really want this shirt, its alot like the lightning one which I get complemented on every time I where it. Please WOOT, tell me its coming.

It's coming! I swear! Unfortunately, from what I've been hearing, we're having problems along the lines of Just The Two Of Us. This shirt too, should be completely shipped out either today or tomorrow, tracking should be updating by Friday.

I'm sorry, y'all, but when something gets messed up with the shirts, it becomes a bit of an avalanche. We're certainly picking up the pieces and getting back on the ball ASAP.

π