bangvang

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bangvang

I'm also waiting on this shirt. i ordered this and just the two of us on 31/7/09, both apparently shipped on the 6th, but fed-ex never showed them when i used the reference number (no tracking number was given). just the two of us arrived today, but not this one. :S

lowes48

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lowes48

Okay, seriously people, why is everybody getting in such a tizzy over whether it's an ipod, mp3 or whatever? It's just a plain portable music device! Deal with IT! Most of them look the same anyways. And also, if you don't like the shirt, then just don't buy it. You don't need to scream to the whole community that you think the T-shirt leaps into the vacuum.

im7of7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages im7of7

I am waiting for my shirt to be shipped as well. The FedEx tracking page has been stuck at "Initiated" since September 2nd and I ordered on the 31st of August. I hope whatever is causing this delay is being worked on by woot staff and this isn't just a case of falling through the cracks. I need another shirt to wear or I may have to do laundry more regularly! The horror!

RotaPlaysBass

quality posts: 0 Private Messages RotaPlaysBass

I was wearing this shirt to the ASU graduation ceremony back in May, and a cute girl called me out and told me I was the first person she'd ever seen wearing a woot shirt. She was very excited and I felt the magic beginning to work. Suddenly, she disappeared into the crowd, never to be seen again. Damn you woot.

Still love the shirt, though.

prince34

quality posts: 0 Private Messages prince34

waiting on it as well, i ordered mine on the 14th though.

yall had it ship yet from earlier this month?

WiiMii

quality posts: 0 Private Messages WiiMii

Is it just me, or is Woot screwing with me? I ordered this shirt almost 3 weeks ago now and I haven't even been told about a delay yet! Kinda gives me a new definition on customer service.

Beckster90

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Beckster90

Anyone else still waiting to receive this shirt??

I ordered mine on April 4th, and I know shipping takes longer to Canada, but still, it's been over five months now and nothing. And Fed-Ex has no info on the shipment, the tracking number doesn't work.

Time to email Shirt.Woot and complain, I guess. I paid for the shirt (and the international shipping), I'd like to have it.

-Becka

kim296

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kim296
Beckster90 wrote:Anyone else still waiting to receive this shirt??

I ordered mine on April 4th, and I know shipping takes longer to Canada, but still, it's been over five months now and nothing. And Fex-Ex has no info on the shipment, the tracking number doesn't work.

Time to email Shirt.Woot and complain, I guess. I paid for the shirt (and the international shipping), I'd like to have it.

-Becka

Wow. That's pretty horrible. I had mine ordered on the 9th and I thought I had it bad. But FIVE MONTHS!?!? They should like totally send you another shirt to compensate for the five months of pain and suffering D:

prince34

Beckster90 wrote:Anyone else still waiting to receive this shirt??

I ordered mine on April 4th, and I know shipping takes longer to Canada, but still, it's been over five months now and nothing. And Fex-Ex has no info on the shipment, the tracking number doesn't work.

-Becka

Dang, I feel bad for you instead of me now.
Time to start bugging woot until something happens.

QFirecracker

quality posts: 0 Private Messages QFirecracker

Yeah, I ordered mine on Sep 2, got a tracking number on Sep 3 but still haven't received my shirt. When I try to track my order, FedEx says they don't have any record. What's happening? Did any of you hear from shirt.woot about a delay or something?

Edit: This wasn't an international order - it's being shipped to MA.

im7of7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages im7of7

For what it's worth Shirt.woot got back to me immediately when I emailed them so their customer service is really good. Apparently the shirts had to go back for reprinting. C'est la vie

prince34

I sent them a question two days ago and still haven't heard anything. Weird.
But thanks for the info.

QFirecracker

quality posts: 0 Private Messages QFirecracker

My order shipped today with an estimated delivery date of Oct 2. I decided to track my order and this time, the tracking number worked.

prince34

same here, I am glad it's finally coming

vandjj18

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vandjj18

I absolutely love your designs! Keep up the awesome work and I'll keep wooting

Beckster90

prince34 wrote:Dang, I feel bad for you instead of me now.
Time to start bugging woot until something happens.

I complained to Shirt.Woot, they said the shirt was shipped, but it must've gotten lost. They issued a refund for the shirt and the shipping, but that still leaves me with no Woot shirt.

I'd love to order the shirt again, but it's more expensive now, and I'd still have to pay the extra $5 for shipping, and I'm a starving university student, I don't really feel like paying $20 for a shirt that I should've had for $15 and that people a few miles from here in the US (I'm in Vancouver, BC, at the moment, I can practically spit to the border from here) originally got for $10.

Especially knowing that I'd probably end up waiting another six months or so for a shirt that's just never gonna show up.

Beckster90

kim296 wrote:Wow. That's pretty horrible. I had mine ordered on the 9th and I thought I had it bad. But FIVE MONTHS!?!? They should like totally send you another shirt to compensate for the five months of pain and suffering D:

Apparently, it got lost in the mail somewhere. Shirt.Woot refunded the money, but I would've preferred to actually get the shirt that I ordered.

The shirt I ordered still hasn't shown up, and probably never will, the tracking number doesn't work, FIMS has no information on the shipment, and neither does Shirt.Woot (beyond the fact that it actually was shipped sometime in April).

Kinda leaps into the vacuum, I really like this shirt, I'd love to have one, that's why I ordered it in the first place.

exellentt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages exellentt

I ordered (and paid) for this shirt on October 31st and it has not yet arrived.

I know it is free shipping but I'm wondering if this is lost or arriving soon?

punknkat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages punknkat

I ordered this shirt on the 8th, and received it on the 13th. Been looking at it for months, and finally broke down and got it!

PS. Super sorry to hear about your shirt getting lost dude! Best of luck next time.

fmfloyd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fmfloyd

This is the first shirt I've bought here. There are a lot of great designs, but your design is just more wearable than a lot I have seen. Eagerly awaiting the shirt.

fmfloyd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fmfloyd
fmfloyd wrote:This is the first shirt I've bought here. There are a lot of great designs, but your design is just more wearable than a lot I have seen. Eagerly awaiting the shirt.

Lo and behold, it came earlier than expected. Thanks again for the work on this design. 'Let go' was good, but 'Music pirate' was horribly unoriginal. The #1 spot is justice done.

4h34d

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 4h34d
fmfloyd wrote:This is the first shirt I've bought here. There are a lot of great designs, but your design is just more wearable than a lot I have seen. Eagerly awaiting the shirt.

This is my first purchase on this site too, and I saw many other designs but none seemed to appeal to me... this one is great IMO!

K4ofDoom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages K4ofDoom

Although many people seem to dislike the side placement of the design and the colors, swirls and 'glow' of the image, I find it appealing. Innovative, it is not, but it's beautiful and I have gotten many compliments when I wear this shirt.

AfricanProphet

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AfricanProphet

Is there some sort of shipping delay or problem with this shirt? Haven't got mine yet and the tracking number doesn't say anything...

nate94501

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nate94501

okay, I ordered this on the 8th and it still hasn't even SHIPPED...
it's been 9 days since I ordered and paid for this shirt.. Come on shirt.woot, watching the films is going on here...?

DJFlubsterPlop

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DJFlubsterPlop
nate94501 wrote:I ordered this shirt on the 12th of december as a present for someone, and it has not even shipped yet. W.T.F. is going on woot? Pretty horrible customer service.

novusordo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages novusordo
DJFlubsterPlop wrote:

I ordered mine on the 6th along with two others. One arrived promptly, another may make but was stuck in an odd state in the fedex tubes and the last (this one) is still in the fedex netherworld of "shipment information has been sent to fedex".

wthornhill

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wthornhill

OK. SO I HAVE TO LET THIS GO OUT TO ALL THE WORLD OUT THERE. MUSIC IS ABOUT FEELING. SURE YOU CAN LISTEN TO MUSIC BUT IF YOU DON'T FEEL IT THEN WHAT IS THE POINT? SO IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT DEVICE THE HEADPHONE'S ARE HOOKED UP TOO! SO FEEL MUSIC, GIVE MUSIC, INSPIRE MUSIC. MUCH LOVE FOR THE DESIGN AND MAY YOUR MUSIC INSPIRE FOREVER....

Aspire2Be

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Aspire2Be

Just wanted to know if anyone could tell me how much longer this will be available on the Reckoning? I'm tempted to pick it up but I'll have to wait a bit. It seems to have been around for a couple months already.

On another note, beautiful design.

Doople

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Doople
Aspire2Be wrote:Just wanted to know if anyone could tell me how much longer this will be available on the Reckoning? I'm tempted to pick it up but I'll have to wait a bit. It seems to have been around for a couple months already.

On another note, beautiful design.

It's been in Reckoning for nine months, and its still 20/27, so it should last a bit longer.

cleverconveyence

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cleverconveyence

To this day I have witnessed two neckbeard headphoneshirts walking around on campus.

Number of shirt.woots in 08: 23 (not counting randoms and shirts bought for friends)
number of shirt.woots in 09: 2 (same criteria)

trailtroll

quality posts: 2 Private Messages trailtroll

I love this shirt. So does my daughter who keeps stealing it from me. I'm always wondering where it went.

Anorion

quality posts: 36 Private Messages Anorion

Hard to believe I've had this shirt for a year! Congrats on a year on the charts, sekiyoku!

Certified Linux Chemist Guy.
If I hated Apple products any more than I do, I'd be on lists.

Pizazz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Pizazz

This is a gorgeous design, love the colours. I just bought it. I like iPods but honestly I don't give a hernia what mp3 player it is, it's obviously not an ad.

As for being more about electronics than music, well, look around you. This is the way we consume music these days, so it is completely relevant. There's a lot of nice things about listening to music in this way. It's your own private world.

I like that they are proper nice big headphones rather than earbuds.

This'll be my first black woot shirt (previously I've bought two in baby blue). And I don't wear my blue ones all that often coz they highlight my pot belly a little too much :P but black is much more flattering so I anticipate I'll be wearing this one a lot more! Especially to uni, as I am studying music

Great design, thanks for making my reckoning choice easy

plaincurious

quality posts: 0 Private Messages plaincurious

i saw this , needed it. more foliage next time , but what do i know.

simangdomeng

quality posts: 0 Private Messages simangdomeng

where's my shirt. waaaaaaaaaaa

tributeml

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tributeml

please be reckoned already!

chrismonte8688

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chrismonte8688

alas, one of the greats could perhaps fall.. love this shirt yo. bing bong

woot. woot. woot. woot. woot. woot. woot. woot. woot.
9 wootz.

tributeml

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tributeml

just die you stupid shirt!

MistakenSanity

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MistakenSanity

STOP BUYING THIS SHIRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!